Black Jack - Black Gum - Soviet Ripper

shed being full of cracks and not ventilated might be ok, i hope, during hot months. but if not ill take them to basement then. it stays 68 degree all year round . :high-five:
i think ill be good with new things going on. soon as these state people come and leave i can do anything i want then. but we going be working on the house. being built in 1958 there is not much insulation in the walls.
:thumb:
i checked on the babies u gave me the one that is ft tall should be the ripper then. other one is like 6 inches tall. so i think i have them right. im sure i do. ripper is going fast. 25 days old and grew a ft. cant wait get some clones off them also. i need them soon. ran out of meds here and been seeing if i am getting better or worse. its worse. i have been throwing up for 2 days now. but least im losing weight. lol.:adore:

May 1st twin mother going to go into flowering stage.

Put my Twin Mother into flowering today. so want be too long.:circle-of-love:

If you don't have anything to do tomorrow I sure could use some help fixing the Spider16.... The new switch and lens covers came today... I can change the lens but one of them is not going to be able to change... when it was originally dropped by DHL it caved the casing in and moved the thread piece just enough on one of the COBs that you just plain and simply can't put a new one on it but if the other 15 are on it should help with the coverage I hope... they also want me to check the PAR values and there are apps on the smart phone that will do it but I will most likely need help with that part too....:straightface: Dah! Anyhow if you have time and don't have anything better to do your help would be greatly appreciated.....:circle-of-love:

Twin Mother went into flowering today.
20150429_190654.jpg
20150429_190642.jpg

clones doing well. in there new pots.
20150429_190328.jpg

20150429_190507.jpg

Denise's Gum and Ripper plants are topped.
20150429_190340.jpg

ill bring some tools with me also. just incase.

oh yeah fixed and done.
:lot-o-toke:

couch lock here i come.

yep keeps you awake tho. lol.:grinjoint:
i that was the finals im studying for on Monday. its one of them.
:tokin:

it is good tho.good body buzz. I got one more Environmental plan to do and its helping me stay awake lol.

:adore:
i walked out to take look at the babies. that ripper one grew 3 inches in like 2 days. or seems like it. i had to pinch her so bottom half can grow some. i just topped her. i guess she got mad and grew up instead of making two more stems..
One of the Blackjacks i repotted. wow she looks beautiful now. one week going from 1/2 gal pot to a 5 gallon. she stretched her arms and Said.
:allgood: "Its a good time felling. " its a true feeling that someone in this world is believe n that you love me."
i got get that song.
got hear that CD. i swear it brings back good life when high.
:party:
look up Hooked on a Feeling by blue swede 1973 alb

UPdate
clones 3 going into 3nd week. 2 going into 2nd. we have discoloration so roots are growing. this week the 3 goes into pots. maybe just put all of them. leave them in the rubbermaid tub for week or two. keep them small. under blue grow light. i am increasing airflow now.
20150503_183218.jpg
20150503_183317.jpg

Clones. from twin mother. and boy they are looking great. 1 of 2
20150503_183553.jpg
20150503_183724.jpg

clone 2 of 2
20150503_183635.jpg
20150503_183702.jpg

AND least of all twin mother at her bushy self.
20150503_183916.jpg
20150503_183904.jpg

Here ya go D,
your babies growing up.
20150503_183454.jpg
20150503_183436.jpg

see it strength-ed on me. D, i pinched it again. cant keep it growing that tall. but it doesnt let bottom go now. she going be tall plant.

thanks cronic. been worried about the shed heat thing tho. got put them in basement soon. after state poeple come do their audit for insulating this house. its free and we not going to complain.

just killed my clones. lmao. stupid me. i put them into sunlight yesterday to introduce more light. and they burned up like a match.

yeah its too hot in the shed. moving time to other location.

soon as these dam people come. we got letter in mail other day they have excepted us into the program. so i really dont know.
i going to try keep them in alittle longer. clones diing not really the heat killed them. but me putting them into the sun for 3-4 hours did that. but they had no roots either so they were going die anyway. one still alive tho. i pulled it out of the jiffy to look root just now started to grow.i thing i am going to do what we did in old days on clones. glass water and let them go. no jiffy no dirt. just plain water.
but going get twin mother flowering so i can have smoke. other 2 blackjacks clones are getting ready to go into flowering. in about 3 more weeks. get some height on them alittle more.. so it still be few 2 more months of flowering before another harvest.

twin mother so big tho no room for anything.

Back
Top Bottom