Black Jack - Black Gum - Soviet Ripper

thanks shadow.
i had move like 50 boxes of junk to get that much room.
hopefully they grow nice there. they seem to like it now. with less heat on them. i had move them from the inside of the house due to the smell. put them out in shed few weeks and it was horrible on them. got up to 90 something for few days. so i had to do something about it or just pull them up. we dont want that. lol.

thanks shadow.
i had move like 50 boxes of junk to get that much room.
hopefully they grow nice there. they seem to like it now. with less heat on them. i had move them from the inside of the house due to the smell. put them out in shed few weeks and it was horrible on them. got up to 90 something for few days. so i had to do something about it or just pull them up. we dont want that. lol.

No problem, you did an amazing job there.

I wish I could utilize my attic space, however, it gets so hot up there in the summer. I would need to AC those babies and that would probably be too much energy.

I'm glad you got those girls out of that 90 degree weather. I couldn't imagine they would be to receptive to that haha.

90 they were dieing it was sad looking. All droopy and look like heat zapped them. Yeah attic's are to hot. Anything above 85 here is horrible we have humidity in the 1000's here. Last week was 82 and it's still the hottest 82 I ever felt and I was born in this state

Man I just got back from the wound clinic with fella and the A/C in my car needs freon and I haven't had time to get it to the mechanic... You can bet it has me motivated to get it there. Damn if it is this hot the 11th of May what is August going to be like...:thedoubletake: OMG!!! I'll be living in hell!!!!!.... Go from the worst winter I have ever seen here to the hottest Summer.... If it wasn't for the doctors and all that crap I would move somewhere where the weather is always spring like... There has to be some place like that...:circle-of-love:

that would be SanDeigo has weather like that all year round.

i gave twin mother a cut today. so i can get buds bigger this time. hope get better popcorn buds. last time kinda sucked on popcorn size was real lose.
i cut all the leaves so it will stop making leaves and get buds started early.
20150511_184845.jpg
20150511_184346.jpg

she so bushy
i cant even put another plant in that tent
i got one ready to go into it to the flowering tent to keep my once a month harvest going.
im going to have to think of something.
idk what.
but even veg tent is like full. any ideas guys. gals . i asked the smoke gods but they didnt answer me yet. . maybe smoke the peace pipe. lol
20150218_194838.jpg

yeah she got a hair cut for sure. took me 2 hours to do that. kinda got to have patience to do too. found that out hard way.
but i want the bottom to be better than last time.

I can let you borrow a light but I don't have an extra tent right now and I don't think you have anywhere to put one do you..:confused:....:circle-of-love:

Im not sure boo. i kinda want see if i can trick her to make more buds. i gona work it out i guess. i can put another tent in there. heck i can put bunch down there but i am keeping them in veg stage till mother goes full blown flowering. she still hasnt got buds forming yet. its only been 9 days technically. 2 days were in black out.. to less the stress me moving them to shed and heat. plus fact that i changed from veg to flowering same time too. lets see if this plan works out first. after 25th day of flowering i will put another plant in the tent with her to go to flowering. that way she will be skinny and leafless and i should have room for another one. least i think i could fit one there. if she didnt have all them leaves on light can get to another plant. that my thinking anyway.

i cut about 0z of leaves off. lmao.
poor thing.:blunt:

update. we repotted the ripper and the gum today.& topped both.
:circle-of-love:
20150512_182548.jpg
20150512_182455.jpg
20150512_182615.jpg

20150512_182722.jpg
20150512_182949.jpg

buds are forming on twin mother.
20150512_175627.jpg
20150512_175621.jpg
20150512_183310.jpg

:high-five:
and clones are still alive.
20150512_183143.jpg

this girl is a monster.
even with hair cut she just big ole girl.
20150512_183310.jpg

Looks really good 7.....:circle-of-love:

thank ya boo. i got one thing i got watch next few days. i noticed when transplanting the ripper and the gum the dirt was still wet in the veg tent. not sure why tho. shouldnt been. flowering tent was dry. so not sure got alot heat from bulbs i thought. but it is staying 70 in the tent.. not going to water till they get dry now. so got watch them. roots look great. big root system on them. they will sprout like crazy now tho.

Back
Top Bottom