Black Widow & Durban Poison 1st Quad Line

After 36 hours of darkness, I chopped calling this morning and trimmed her up. She gave me some nice buds & for my first attempt at raising a clone, I’m quite pleased. Once she’s dried I’ll weigh her
11CA38DD-7823-454F-8559-1283FA5246E8.jpeg
up & have a final tally of the yield.

When I was a toddler 70 years ago we didn't have fire ants where I live but 100 miles South close to the Gulf Coast they had them. Now they are all over seems, like everywhere they have them now. Congratulations on the nice looking buds. I mainly just grow sativa plants and have a South African landrice cross with Princess88 that I am trying to bring to the top of the ground now.

I didn’t do a good job of keeping up with this journal. However, I learned a great deal with his grow.For instance, I burned two of the black widows - burned them to a crisp right at the finish line. I did the same thing with the Durban Poisons, but realized it immediately and was able to save them with a flush. Hard lessons, but they’ll stick! Now I use a chart to keep up with what I fed them when and how much. I also mis-read/misunderstood about the proper way to water. I read through Emilys articles several times and discovered what it was I was doing wrong. The corrections I’ve made will be evident and my other journal. I do believe I’ve learned how to properly develop a root ball. Time will tell.
The black widows were beautiful plants. I’m going to give them another try, but I’d like a little more experience under my belt. I think they require a little more finesse then a sativa dominant strain. I got 74 g from them &136 g from the Durbin poison. Soon, I’ll be moving everything to a much better grow space where I will have total control over the environment. Looking forward to sharing some pics ...

So the final tally is :
Black Widows - 48 grams
Durban Poisons - 136 grams
Durban clone - 76 grams
Total 264 grams

The Durban Poison hits hard for about 10 minutes & then settles in go a pleasant & long lasting buzz & I can hold up my end of a conversation. I also have a large piece of property to maintain & I can smoke this & actually enjoy doing the work.

The Black Widow is great for my back pain - it’s always there on some level, but as good as it is for pain, it also adjusts my attitude towards having the pain. It helps me relax & induces a bit of couchlock - again, being still allows me to manage pain, but I can still converse & retain information.

I got exactly what I wanted from this grow: Experience that I’m already applying to my other grow & a stash to last till next harvest & beyond.

Thanks for reading and for all the tips I got. I’ll be closing this down in a couple days and focusing on grow number two.

Back
Top Bottom