Blackberry Grow Journal

Wow KrissK that is really poor germination. Have you ever had this problem before with seeds not germinating as easily as others?

Better news on the seeds today!!

Have just got home and the last 4 seeds I have started to germinate are all opening up!
Fingers crossed and I will have 4 more to go with the 2 already in the ground and autopot.

Knowing my luck I will have more Blackberry to poke a stick at come March!!

All good though and thank you so much everyone who has given me encouragement!

give it time iv had seeds take up to two week to pop open hope it works out

You are right. let them go longer.

I forgot to remove my germ house. When I started to throw it all out, I found
a sprout 3 weeks after the others. If you ever look in my journal you'll see one called Joanne. That's the one. :peace:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I am sad this journal was never finished. I am growing some blackberry from nirvana right now. 9 out of 10 germinated. I am growing several strains right now ( master kush, swiss cheese, sour diesel, short ryder, and of cousre blackberry. They are still small but the blackberry is doing best out of everything. My favorite is named Berry White. I don't know if any of you have tried this strain, but it is one of my all time favorites. I would recommend more people grow blackberry. It wont dissapoint. Better than any blueberry of grand daddy purple I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom