Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

Had some beans crack on me so moved these guys to the 600 mh. (really the room was so lonely I had to run it :)

Starter room should hace a dozen cups in it by morning.

IMG_20140410_121952.jpg

Thank you Rad! Pretty excited to have this as a hobbie again! I literally bought a T5 at a hydro shop with my buddy and swung buy his pad, took 2 clippings sped hom and planted...lol. The bigger is an LSD plant that was slammed in an accident. I took it from another friend and gonna see if I can reveg her a while. May just toss it. Don't want weak plant around, ruin the neighborhood.

What strain is it? Blackberry Kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?80% indica 20%Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Cloned on 3/9
If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? Promix BX
If soil... what is in your mix? Use as is, will be adding more drainage though
If soil... What size pot? Start in solo then to 3 gallon. Some to 5 gallon depending on size
Size of light? 600watt digital dimable cooltube in MH and HPS/ Sunblaze 48" 8 bulb T5 (love it)
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab?73 degrees
RH of Room/cab? 30-40 percent
PH of media or res? 6.5-6.8
Any Pests ? Not yet
How often are you watering? As needed. Moisture meter sucks, I stick my finger down and inch or two :)
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox Farms, grow big, big bloom, Tiger Bloom and now Cal-mag. 900ppm of Grow Big and 300ppm big bloom. Will develope schedule and adjust as you all have already helped! Thinking technaflora next.My guy swears by it.

Just a bit about me. I'm 40 and just retired after 24 years on the jobs. First real job was making waveguides for threat deterrent systems. Fun job, worked in the lab and as lead machinist. That lasted @8 years then decided to open a lockshop. Did locksmithing for about 6 years and still do it to this day part time. I love hand making springs for old mortise locks and refinish the metal plates (or not). One of the few that can work on historical buildings. Won't get rich from it but LOVE it! Finally my last career Was as a steel buyer for 10 years.

Then I up and quit! :blunt:

Light Schedule: Just went from 24 hours to 18-6 on 4/10

Subd up dankness! What water are you using for your girls tap, reverse osmosis? I also just started using promix (although I use HP) and have noticed plants really enjoy extra cal/mag. Looks like you have enough room for another 6+ plants brotha ;) Positive vibes your way, kudos on starting a grow journal.

:peace: CA

great stuff here dude! looking good, I'll try to catch up here after dinner. CA215 is a pro, keep him around! what up CA? I gotta visit yr new grow too.:circle-of-love:

Cannawaffles anyone! I'm thinking a nice breakfast then off to kayak and let this body buzz increase in some surroundings with stimulation!

All right, thanks for letting us know, that you have game!! I'll be back, my mother is ready to try Med Mj, she's never tuched it, I have her convinced she should try it, oxy, norco, fent patch, vikes, nthing helps her back pain at all. Great journal dude!:thumb:

Yea dude read you were low or out on meds. Coulda overnited ya a dozen blueberry muffins never want to see anyone go without.

My really good at oils and was. Looks like peanut brittle.

Interesrin you mention moms. My mother didthe same. So funnywhen. She asked me for a marijuana cigarette. She suffer from osteoporosis and her pain was to much. I about laughed. The whole fam burns except ma and pa. We now smoke in front of everyone . My familyrocks! Have a few dead stories i'll share with ya. Gonna jam for now though! Peace brother and thanks for coming by.

Things will get sick

Sounds like that would be an awesome family reunion... I can picture it now.. "Uncle dankness brang the chronic!" ;) Got the whole family majorly ripped! :) Sounds like an awesome support group, a few of us (me) get hassled by family over this amazing plant.

Are you planning on applying any training to your girls or use his grow as a basis to get "your feet wet" once more? :goodjob:

Happy Skunkfilled SHATTERday :party:

:joint: CA215

Hey CA! Was just about to shoot you a message! You were correct on the calcium def. There is that one leaf structure that looks funky but it improved 200 percent and new growth look perfect. A bit dark but i just upped them to 1200ppm.

The black berry i am going to top one and blim the other. The bagseed i will try the training on. Almost attempted last night but had a few drinks and glad i didnt. To err on side of caution i will top thee one. Once that takes then i will mess with the other. Grow room is where it used to be so we should prosper! Thank you so much again for your time bro!

Auto pounder, auto uzbeka left san fran friday so i will have 20 of each come tuesday or wed. Super excited!

Hey CA! Was just about to shoot you a message! You were correct on the calcium def. There is that one leaf structure that looks funky but it improved 200 percent and new growth look perfect. A bit dark but i just upped them to 1200ppm.

The black berry i am going to top one and blim the other. The bagseed i will try the training on. Almost attempted last night but had a few drinks and glad i didnt. To err on side of caution i will top thee one. Once that takes then i will mess with the other. Grow room is where it used to be so we should prosper! Thank you so much again for your time bro!

Auto pounder, auto uzbeka left san fran friday so i will have 20 of each come tuesday or wed. Super excited!

Coincidence? :) Send me a PM whenever needed and I will try and promptly reply :Namaste:
I like your approach! I seem to give many of my plants different treatment, experimenting to an extent, I like to try many different approaches. If you are not familiar with super cropping I would advise you to give it a little search, it has been my best friend through my few grows in attempts at forming an even canopy, supercrop and topping will produce some beast plants :) I have been stressed for room with my grows, your op looks to have a bit more surface area to work with so you might not necessarily 100% have to train.

Sounds like you are going to have some more experimenting on your hands here soon! I poped a critical+ auto a month or so back and haven't given her much attention.. from what I read, training on the autos will help your yields as long as there is no topping/fimming, just lst for the auto flowers. Should be awesome watching you take on the autos :thumb:

Also,just saw the photos, lovely looking ladies :high-five:

I was literally walking in to take pics then i was going to message you. We must both be waken baken....gonna be a good one. Soil is really saturated from transplant so im expecting a little stretch next few days as the soil dries. Im also moving to the little water daily routine. Now i water to heavy and it just slows them down. This will be my next item to dial in.

Jow you dighing the promix?

I was literally walking in to take pics then i was going to message you. We must both be waken baken....gonna be a good one. Soil is really saturated from transplant so im expecting a little stretch next few days as the soil dries. Im also moving to the little water daily routine. Now i water to heavy and it just slows them down. This will be my next item to dial in.

Jow you dighing the promix?

Positivity at it's finest brotha :) Every morning I wake up and tell myself today is going to be a good one, while smoking a good one :)

I would say let those pots get DRY, after my first couple grows I would catch myself watering every 2-4 days, this wasn't needed.
After getting into my experimenting with my plants (personal experimenting for knowledge) I noticed that the less you water, the better, faster stronger growth you get.. I referred to the name we call it, "Weed". It is such! I believe you are on the right track dankess :Namaste:

This is what I believe... Letting the pots dry out lets the root zone spread out and shoot down and around the pot in search of water which in return is going to give you plenty of new top growth. So if we are watering a damp soil the roots should be surrounded by moisture most of the time and wont strive to grow vigorously, thus resulting in slow new growth.

I am really enjoying the promix at the moment. I have a beefstake tomato plant in a promix hp mix with our sponsor D&S growology step 1 and it is doing better than anny veggy at the moment. Although I don't have any mmj in a complete 100% promix, I have some plants in some 25/75 and 25/25/50 mixes. I am experimenting with Vermifire soil, my vermifire supersoil (cooking for over a half year) and the promix hp. Been trying to find a steady medium to grow in prior applying my plants into their final containers and the promix is working great. I have found that you definitely need to keep up the Cal/mag, plus a compost tea every month or two for the purpose of inoculating the soil with beneficial bacteria and fungus. I always water super slow in promix as the water seems to just run right through the medium. & Something I have not done yet also.. I want to pick up some mulch, hydroton, or lava rock for the top soil. This promix is super airy and with the wind around my area I have been losing quite abit of top soil.

Going to stop that there... my hash coffee has got me rambling..... :laugh:

Happy Skunkday dankesss, may your day be filled with many tokes :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom