Bloodguy's GDP & KushnCheese Soil Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

That first pic is not the GDP. It's the KnC from yesterday. Here's GDP
420-magazine-mobile1372739739.jpg
. Can't believe I didn't notice that.

Today's update! Temp is holding at 81. Rh has dropped to 40. Soil is holding moisture very well. The top still feels cool and moist but not wet. Here's the GDP
420-magazine-mobile278045184.jpg
. And the KnC
420-magazine-mobile312181420.jpg
. They are both doing very well. This is one of my favorite times of growing. The daily changes are evident and the growers pride is kicked in strong. Havin a good time on this MightyGrow so far. Waiting on the brown truck delivery man to drop off a new light we are gonna add to this grow very soon. Stay tuned for organic marijuana trees. Best wishes!

Looking good! Temps have been crazy recently, had to install an AC unit in my room to keep the tent cool. Wife looked at me funny when I came home with an AC and walked past her sweating in the living room to go tend to my plants :rofl:
My wife & I do the same thing. We run air in our grow room, but not in our LR..:surf:

Lookn good blood i just started week one of my schedual for the autos anyway still waiting for my photo girl to catch up n once i get my other kali mist into the flower tent ill have more room to bring in the hindu kush or swiss cheese or watever 1 it is lol but first i gotta get rid of some spidermites i have a tiny issue with those on my kali mist thats y i havnt switched her to flower yet i dnt wana infect my flower forest i got goin lol

Welcome tom! Blaze buddy, so sorry to hear about the mites. Sweetsue had some on one of her plants and was able to live run cco with them, maybe that's an option for your back burner. Sounds like you're ahead of me on the feeding, I'm starting mine up Monday. I didn't wanna over feed my lil babies. I'll post an update a little later showing off the new light. My flower tent got over 70% rh last night but the MGO tent remained at about 50%. Looks like I'll be hanging some ducting today for additional ventilation. Best wishes !

Welcome tom! Blaze buddy, so sorry to hear about the mites. Sweetsue had some on one of her plants and was able to live run cco with them, maybe that's an option for your back burner. Sounds like you're ahead of me on the feeding, I'm starting mine up Monday. I didn't wanna over feed my lil babies. I'll post an update a little later showing off the new light. My flower tent got over 70% rh last night but the MGO tent remained at about 50%. Looks like I'll be hanging some ducting today for additional ventilation. Best wishes !
Awesome that u got 2 of those lights now jus leting u no i think those are only 150 watts roughly its really like 147 or sumthn close to that lol so i jus say 150 watts if they are the same ones as my mars hydro 300s. with leds they say what its watts are but when u look at how much is actually coming off the wall its like 150watts not 300 watts jus letting u no but i cud be wrong n u have different lights then i do but yea gud luck on everything lookn good so far

420-magazine-mobile1215581898.jpg
. That's the new light rig. It's a 150w hps. It's a one piece deal, the ballast is built in the hood. It's heavier than I expected but generates less heat than I expected. I put one led panel on each side to see what happens. Here's GDP looking very happy
420-magazine-mobile796007969.jpg
and the KnC with her broad little indica leaves
420-magazine-mobile1467640587.jpg
. Everything is going smooth. I'm just now starting to see small pieces of moss get dry but the soil still feels damp and cool overall.

Awesome that u got 2 of those lights now jus leting u no i think those are only 150 watts roughly its really like 147 or sumthn close to that lol so i jus say 150 watts if they are the same ones as my mars hydro 300s. with leds they say what its watts are but when u look at how much is actually coming off the wall its like 150watts not 300 watts jus letting u no but i cud be wrong n u have different lights then i do but yea gud luck on everything lookn good so far
I'm figuring the tent needs about 400 watts. I think I'm generating about that with the new light. I'd throw one of my 600w hids in there but I think I'd fry em.

Today I started the first week of feeding! Each plant gets 1 tbsp of MightyGrow "Grow" plant food per gallon of soil. It's the part for veg. 4-3-4 npk. It was very easy. Much easier than measuring milliliters of fluids. I also added 1/2 tbsp of MightyGrow humatrace bioavailable micronutrients per gallon of soil. Sprinkled it on top like some chocolate sprinkles and gave her a lil watering. The heat continues to harass us. I've got my cooling system maxed out but the grow area is still 82f and 51rh. Plants still look great though. They seem to be very satisfied thus far. I can tell you it's not from my amazing growing skills ;). Have a lil look at GDP
420-magazine-mobile1444578906.jpg
and the KnC
420-magazine-mobile1184849569.jpg
. Now I wanted to get a side view... Turns out with that many different lights it is hard to get it perfect. But here's a lil look
420-magazine-mobile1246720171.jpg
plants are happy. Bloodguy is happy. Hope you're all happy. Best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom