Bloodguy's GDP & KushnCheese Soil Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

Looks great! Man on man r they healthy lil girls!! If mighty grow keeps this performance up m sold!! Doing a great job showing what the sponsored (mighty grow) can do!! Cant wait to see the fantastic organic bloodguy buds mighty grow produce!! Say that ten times fast!! Lol!! Looking forward to the future of this voyage!!

Lookn great brotha very nice with the mix of lights i used to do that to wen i first started out but got to hot in my grow room so switched up to all leds but yea those r rockn along nice an fast congrats

Let's have a lil peak.
420-magazine-mobile1581928352.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2081147872.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2140039410.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1608408858.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1441319605.jpg
. The plants really are looking nice. They aren't very old either. I'd like to take a lil credit but honestly it's pretty much autopilot. Its soooo much easier than all the measuring different liquids and then checking pH and having to constantly adjust. But will this trend continue? Will MightyGrow prove itself to be the product it claims to be? Can we finally see the initials MG and not think of that "other brand" we all hide from? Im feeling pretty positive about it! Stay tuned to the MightyGrow show to see what's up .

Let's have a lil peak.
420-magazine-mobile1581928352.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2081147872.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2140039410.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1608408858.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1441319605.jpg
. The plants really are looking nice. They aren't very old either. I'd like to take a lil credit but honestly it's pretty much autopilot. Its soooo much easier than all the measuring different liquids and then checking pH and having to constantly adjust. But will this trend continue? Will MightyGrow prove itself to be the product it claims to be? Can we finally see the initials MG and not think of that "other brand" we all hide from? Im feeling pretty positive about it! Stay tuned to the MightyGrow show to see what's up .
You got them looking top shelf !!

Man those girls are gorgeous! looking great BG!

Very a nice lookn plants man my photo girl is seeming to be way behind urs lol urs look huge compared to her but I still have high hopes for her tho but yea jus wanted to stop n check on the girls doin great blood congrats

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Glad to know I'm not the only one enjoying this. I swear these plants grow by the minute. Here's KnC, she is 10 inches across at her widest point.
420-magazine-mobile1410231839.jpg
I love those big wide indica leaves! The GDP is 9.5 inches across so it's a lil behind but that's ok. Quality takes time. Here she is
420-magazine-mobile151581039.jpg
the weather here has been crazy but the room remains 78-82F with rh of 45-55. I checked the actual plants with a non contact thermometer and they are 74-76F. These plants were seeds in soil 16 days ago. The bloodguy is not upset! Stop by again later for more updates. Best wishes!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Glad to know I'm not the only one enjoying this. I swear these plants grow by the minute. Here's KnC, she is 10 inches across at her widest point.
420-magazine-mobile1410231839.jpg
I love those big wide indica leaves! The GDP is 9.5 inches across so it's a lil behind but that's ok. Quality takes time. Here she is
420-magazine-mobile151581039.jpg
the weather here has been crazy but the room remains 78-82F with rh of 45-55. I checked the actual plants with a non contact thermometer and they are 74-76F. These plants were seeds in soil 16 days ago. The bloodguy is not upset! Stop by again later for more updates. Best wishes!
So far, so good !!

Those girls are looking very happy!! MG looks like a solid product so far!! Keep up the great work. Your skills are also great!! Looking forward to the next update. Growing fast and vigerous!!

Couple questions if u dont mind:

Are you just watering? Are you checking ph at all? I see your experience in the growth if the plants!! Is it really as simple as set timer grab some tap water keep them moist and call it a day? In your other grows how what do you notice in difference as far as speed, vigor, and the normal challenges to keep them healthy?

Sorry for all the questions MG has really peaked my interest and going to really follow and if everything keeps going great m gonna pull the trigger n roll wit them. I need simple in my life! Cant wait to see quantity and nost important QUALITY!! Till next time!!

Those girls are looking very happy!! MG looks like a solid product so far!! Keep up the great work. Your skills are also great!! Looking forward to the next update. Growing fast and vigerous!!

Couple questions if u dont mind:

Are you just watering? Are you checking ph at all? I see your experience in the growth if the plants!! Is it really as simple as set timer grab some tap water keep them moist and call it a day? In your other grows how what do you notice in difference as far as speed, vigor, and the normal challenges to keep them healthy?

Sorry for all the questions MG has really peaked my interest and going to really follow and if everything keeps going great m gonna pull the trigger n roll wit them. I need simple in my life! Cant wait to see quantity and nost important QUALITY!! Till next time!!
Questions are no problem, my interest is peaked as well. As far as water goes I am doing no ph adjustments. The instructions included some dolomite lime so I added that to the soil at the beginning. My tap water is from my well. So no nasty chlorine or fluoride or whatever else cities claim they add for your health. I also do not own a ppm meter or pH pen. I use the liquid ph test and im gonna say my tap water pH is about 7 or just a hair over. With my previous grow using the FF soil and ff trio I had to pH down in veg and up in bloom, not to mention the cost of soil. Since my medium is just promix and perlite that is in a plastic pot the soil holds moisture very well. I barely have to water them at all. In fact that's probably the only part that requires some thought, when and how much to water to keep a balance. Not too wet for my babies but not too dry for MGO. So far it seems if you know how to use a tablespoon you know how to use MGO. Not a bad setup .

I used to grow in 50% promix/25% perlite & 25% FFOF potting mix. Worked well, less work, but I'll keep my coco for now !! Your plants grow much faster and we'll have to change the name from mighty grow to magic grow ? i'm impressed !!
The speed seems kind of unreal honestly. I'm glad I have two different strains from two different breeders. Also glad I'm not using some fancy light setup right now. It seems that the only variable here is MGO. We will definitely be watching closely !

I suppose to be fair I should list what negatives I can find. Price- to order the whole kit and have it sent to me is $95. 25 of that is shipping. Size- I see 6 pound bags and thought I saw somewhere you can order one ton pallets. Not many options there. Availability- online seems like the only option. My local shops have never heard of MightyGrow. That's all I have for negatives so far. Best wishes!

Looking great so far brotha dam i wish my hindu kush wud go that fast lol but shes startn to pick up alil speed now that she is established from the transplant i noticed she slowed down growing for like 2 or 3 days but now she is back on track n geting bigger but not like urs lol lookn really nice my autos tho are lookn good like urs i almost got another red poison ready to get into final home 2morow or later 2day rather lol but that will be 4 my colloidal silver run im thinkn of crossing it with my dark devil n call it the red devils poison lol an i wana use some of it to cross with one of my photo black domina and call it black poison or red domina lol idk but im excited to make a gud strain its so dam fun getting to grow this herb there is so much to do lol im running out of soil all the time gotta wait for it to cook so i decided this next check will be ordering 2 soil kits from buildasoil to make a bunch of los mix n then im guna be building my gma some raised planter beds so she can convert her garden into those n then she wont have to bend over an get down on her knees since her ankles n knees r getting bad in her old age so i also will be makn some raised beds for myself at the same time to put some of my seed run plants outside so they dont pollinate my females only the ones i want to polinate but yea sry 4 the ramble lol jus wanted to swing by n check on things lookn great brotha very nicely done

Back
Top Bottom