Blue Planet Powered 18 Strain Hempy

It's gonna be a jungle in there bro! I'm subbed for this one. I grew moby dick before and if it's anythting like my pheno then you are gonna love it.

Re: Hempy-SOG, Qrazy Train,Hammerhead, OG Kush

Not worth the risk pull them early and clean the room if possible. Everything looks awesome! I also picked up during the lucky 7 saved some for later but I'm running a few freebies as well really interested in the veneno, dropped mine but it was a dud..:goodjob::high-five::peace:

Hey GDPTHC thanks for stopping in my bubba 76 and blueberry gum was duds and the tude said they would replace them for me my next order stick around I cut them all down (the mids) they smell good but ill post pics tonite of what I cut.

Subbed! Looking forward to the grow with all the strains. I love seeing budding plants, especially their last few weeks.

Holy shit Twelve12 in my journal :woohoo::adore::adore: ha next to join will be 420fied al b fuct and jorge ha the ganja lords glad to have u here 12:Namaste:

It's gonna be a jungle in there bro! I'm subbed for this one. I grew moby dick before and if it's anythting like my pheno then you are gonna love it.

Hey :thanks: Herbfarma I love the moby its smells good in veg too, yea its gonna be thick but when my flower chamber gets full of single colas it will be reall like a jungle hopefully 40 single colaed plants will fit idk yet only time will tell but my fav now is the FRUITY CHRONIC JUICE smells good and internodes are tight glad ur here pull up a chair the show is just starting.

Hey guys I need help never had this happen ive got some flowering 6 mids and 4 dank they are at week 7 and I looked and noticed the seed brackets were exploding and had seeds but only in the mids not the dank what should I do what do you guys think happened I didnt see any nanners? Should I cut them ir let them go? Plz help

First let me say that your tent is well kept and very tidy. Nice job. Your plants look great and you have some really nice genetics going.

As to the quote above... pull anything with nanners. Unless you want everything else seeded up, get them out of your garden. Just my personal advice.

It's nice to see others building 2 liter armys of their own and you've done a nice job. I will continue to check in on you.

:welldone:

First let me say that your tent is well kept and very tidy. Nice job. Your plants look great and you have some really nice genetics going.

As to the quote above... pull anything with nanners. Unless you want everything else seeded up, get them out of your garden. Just my personal advice.

It's nice to see others building 2 liter armys of their own and you've done a nice job. I will continue to check in on you.

WOW :cool::passitleft::adore::adore::adore: 420fied is here u the man hope to be able to put a hole lot into flower at once like you do but ill veg them to 10-12 inches then flower straight cola maybe even veg to 15 but I think 30 inches is too tall but I have 6 foot to work with minus loght a mover but still 4 1/2 so idk what you guys thonk? Glad to have you today im adding PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, OG KUSH and 1 QRAZY TRAIN they are all about 12inches maybe 11 more pics tonite and some nug pics(even though my phones camera is crap) later stay green :peace:

WOW :cool::passitleft::adore::adore::adore: 420fied is here u the man hope to be able to put a hole lot into flower at once like you do but ill veg them to 10-12 inches then flower straight cola maybe even veg to 15 but I think 30 inches is too tall but I have 6 foot to work with minus loght a mover but still 4 1/2 so idk what you guys thonk? Glad to have you today im adding PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, OG KUSH and 1 QRAZY TRAIN they are all about 12inches maybe 11 more pics tonite and some nug pics(even though my phones camera is crap) later stay green :peace:

:thumb:

Vegging to 15"? I send my clones straight to 12/12 and end up with some 22-23 inchers. If you veg to 15" you'll have some beasts in there... lol.

I say veg to 8-10 inches max and flip em. Trust me on that one.

Best of luck my friend.

:thumb:

Vegging to 15"? I send my clones straight to 12/12 and end up with some 22-23 inchers. If you veg to 15" you'll have some beasts in there... lol.

I say veg to 8-10 inches max and flip em. Trust me on that one.

Best of luck my friend.

Thanks for the advice I know you take huge clones, but once rooted how big are they usually at the first day of flower from the p/v up? and how high do they usually be when u remove leaves the first time and also how do u trim just biggest fans and leave the fans in the buds? Thanks for the help :peace:

Thanks for the advice I know you take huge clones, but once rooted how big are they usually at the first day of flower from the p/v up? and how high do they usually be when u remove leaves the first time and also how do u trim just biggest fans and leave the fans in the buds? Thanks for the help :peace:

I take big clones but I actually bury most of the stem in the 2Liter. Most of my clones start at 3-5 inches.

Here's a picture of a group that had been in their pots for 3 days.

bpnbabies.JPG

I defoliate on days 21 and 45. At day 21 most of my plants are between 16-20 inches tall.

I take big clones but I actually bury most of the stem in the 2Liter. Most of my clones start at 3-5 inches.

Here's a picture of a group that had been in their pots for 3 days.

bpnbabies.JPG

I defoliate on days 21 and 45. At day 21 most of my plants are between 16-20 inches tall.

Nice so I was trying to wait on the others they are 10 inches but undergrowth isnt big enough to get a clone from yet and I want a clone or 4 from every strain I put in flower.

Whats up my fellow 420ers I last night for the first time attempted to make cannabutter and this is what it turned out to be
IMG_20120303_113357.jpg

IMG_20120303_113402.jpg

I hope it taste good turned out extra green a little of the trim was still kinda moist but im satisfied hope I get better at it :peace:

Whats up fellers and ladies(if any visit) :welcome: to my lasest update, this will be a flower update with the biggest 4 set to be harvested the 16th of this month and the smaller ones put into flower on the 28 and the 1st so a week in flower
13 flowering
IMG_20120304_235249.jpg

img-20120304-235258.362009

The Hairy Gary x4
IMG_20120304_235412.jpg

IMG_20120304_235450.jpg

IMG_20120304_235640.jpg

IMG_20120304_235728.jpg

IMG_20120304_235536.jpg

Ill leave you folks with a picture of my CHOCOLATE CHIP PEANUTBUTTER CHIP AND CARAMEL CANNA COOKIES
img-20120303-135132.362007
:party:

Ok guys been doing some bragging on other peeps threads and here is the reason why some size comparison shots
IMG_20120305_012459.jpg

maybe 14 grams dry? What you guys think idk yet havent harvested any this big...

:woohoo::byebye::goof::blunt:
Looking good mgt... I bet you get 14 out of her. You might get more than that.

:goodjob:

:woohoo: :byebye: :blunt: Now thats what I wanna hear and im not 100 dailed in nor do I have my co2 yet but soon, thats the best news of the year :thanks: got show the old lady what u wrote thats my aim on a consistent basis hopefully.

God this 420fied style method of growing is no only viral!

BUT ADDICTING!

SUBBED
+REPS

LOVE THESE KINDA JOURNALS

(mine is soon to come)
just vegging out some mothers so i can get thy cloneths !

:thanks: and :welcome:to my journal yea I love the 420fied sytle as well as some tweaks in my system but I'm on my way to greatness I hope haven't been putting up as much info and pictures as u could be but ill start putting up more when my newly flowered plants start shooting ill document each strain on its own so lots of pics coming soon :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom