Blue Planet Powered 18 Strain Hempy

Re: Hempy-SOG, Qrazy Train,Hammerhead, OG Kush

So here's the bagseed that came out of a bag of schwag dried and curing now sorry it took so long for pictures of it but I hate the shitty pics my phone takes but here they go I know pictures are shitty my bad
IMG_20120310_183603.jpg

IMG_20120310_183439.jpg

IMG_20120310_183458.jpg

IMG_20120310_183528.jpg

IMG_20120310_183537.jpg

IMG_20120310_183614.jpg

What you Guy's think it smoke's pretty good :peace:

It's OK it isn't super potent but it gets me stoned I had cut a bud off the dank plant.a couple weeks ago and it was alot better than these can't wait to harvest them thanks for the props in not to long hopefully I'll have some nugs that look and smoke like the one's you make I know they fire

Oh yeah I talked with Corey and soon I should have some bpn nutes and I'm trying to think of the new name of my journal I was thinking BPN POWERED 18 STRAIN HEMPY

Hey Mr. GMT,
I'm curious what those pots you found actually are ... I bought some gallon and 2 liter Rubbermaid-like pitchers, but yours are almost exactly the same size - and much much much cheaper. If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to know what those containers are for/what they're called. Maybe I can find me some of that good stuff...

Cheers, and thanks for this journal, I'm enjoying it. +Reps

Hey Monkeydragon :thanks: for joining me and the Rep too I got the containers at the everythings a dollar store they are used flour and sugar and things like that really cheap and sturdy

What's up guys im here with a little update first I wanna talk about my Kalashnikova and ask a couple questions first off when I started it it came up with 3 sets of leaves and has grown really thick tons of internodes I read some about it but still really don't know anything about them but here's some pictures feedback will be greatly appreciated :thanks:
IMG_20120312_233512.jpg

IMG_20120312_233544.jpg

IMG_20120312_233625.jpg

Whats up what you guys think?

Now here are shots of my flowering room right to left
IMG_20120312_234101.jpg

IMG_20120312_234112.jpg

IMG_20120312_234039.jpg

IMG_20120312_233856.jpg

IMG_20120312_234127.jpg

It is getting thicke in there but day 21 will brings some defoliation that will clear up alot of things also added white widow and another the church and papaya :peace::Namaste:

It's a jungle in there!!!

:high-five:

Yea it is schweels and will be getting thicker soon I should be ordering my oscillating grille fans and then I can completly fill it then whats dont youve think of that triploid kalashinkova? Dang autofill

Harvested all those BUD STICKS :woohoo::yahoo:pics tomorrow took some tonight but they look shitty so ill try again tomorrow its getting really dense day 21 is coming almost time for a hair cut. It should clear up alot of room in there just enough for me to add 25 more in 11 days, and hammerhead is my fastest rooting clones will plant one tomm. and take pics of roots from my bubble cloner 4, 6 inch airstones and commericial air pump stay tuned:thumb::peace:

Whats up fellers im back ok so ive shown the mids now time for a couple Hairy Gary pics that I harvest sorry if some pics blur a little dang 3mp camera phone
IMG_20120316_144311.jpg

IMG_20120316_144354.jpg

IMG_20120316_144551.jpg

IMG_20120316_144558.jpg

For those of you who have been following this came out of a bag I picked up and got 5 beans 4 females this is the biggest one more pics of others later :peacetwo:

Whats good bro!!! I followed ya over and will have my thread up and running by tomorrow(harvest day)!!! This sites going to take a little getting used to...but i think we made a good switch! Peace bro!

Whats good bro!!! I followed ya over and will have my thread up and running by tomorrow(harvest day)!!! This sites going to take a little getting used to...but i think we made a good switch! Peace bro!

:welcome: bro glad you made it cant wait for your update let me know when its up so I can sub up, yea I know we made a great switch the journals are great here a couple you should check out 420fied, mark green,sqwheels, evo rat 93, fncg big beans and some others have awesome grows and did you check out the size of that bud? But happy your here is matt coming? Yea we made a great switch did you see all those smilies? And the competitions are great next month ill be in the plant of the month comp.

Back
Top Bottom