Boomer444's Hozonaero Grow System - prototype

Re: Hozona's Hozonaero Grow System - prototype

Looking great Hozona! Like any good grower, I can see you are never entirely satisfied... :) :)

So true...it's like IP addresses, some are static and some are dynamic...mine definitely is NOT static. Always experimenting...:tokin:

:welcome:Worked in the grow room today, a contributor to my back pain, took down the veg part of my Aero experiment and transplanted the ladies into Fox Farm Ocean Forest + supplements and have eight veggers in soil. Two Blue Widow, One Blue Cheese, One Blue Mystic, Two Sour Diesel and Two MMMF. Have Jorge's Diamond, Blue Cheese, Blue Mystic, MMMF, and Royal Purple in my bucket cloner. I think after the bloom tent finishes I will be switching to soil in there also...although you do get amazing growth with Aero, I think I will keep experimenting. If I keep the Aero, I will have to modify it to get better nutrient flow at the top of the sprayer manifold. I will post some pics after I can analyze:scratchinghead: what needs to be done with the aerobloomer...The Aerovegger worked well but I think 2" net pots neoprene inserts would be better and you could do more plants if you wanted to although I think 8 even with the smaller nets is a perfect number. A problem easily remedied with the aerovegger is getting to and testing nutes. By installing a small pump in the reservoir with 1/4" tubing exiting where the cords for both pumps do. Make sure the tube points up and is above the level of the res or it will siphon the res when you un-plug the pump. I will post pics later of this also after bloom is finished.:Namaste:
:tokin:

Yo Hozona,
Great stuff!! Where do you get the 6" Square PVC? I've never seen this product before.

Yeah, lot going on here, need to catch up. But over all I think you really know what you are doing mate. +Reps to ya,
Glad to be here.:thumb:

Thanks Lee...glad you came by....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah thanks for scoopin' me up before the big bloom. Man it's going to be a party tent for sure.
Keep up the good work with the stellar aeroponic system and scrog, you've got this in the bag :)

RL

Thought I should post a current pic of the aerobloomer and aeroveg/flower in tent 37 days since switch
IMG_049516.JPG

I AM GRINNING EAR TO EAR kinda like:cheesygrinsmiley:

bro, very informative. glad i found this thread! i don't remember how i got here, but that's not important. def bookmarking this for future reference. i've recently gotten a job with a company that provides parts for large companies that utilize large aquarium systems. handling the shipping end of things, i'm seeing how insanely cheap the parts are for hydroponic applications. it's ridiculous!

your same system that costs under a hundred bucks would cost over 400 if you bought it online pre-made. keep these threads coming, man. if i can scrounge some parts from work i might be able to make a sweet hydro system like yours on the cheap for sure.

+reps!

Thought I should post a current pic of the aerobloomer and aeroveg/flower in tent 37 days since switch
IMG_049516.JPG

I AM GRINNING EAR TO EAR kinda like:cheesygrinsmiley:

did you make that tent too? i didn't read every page of this thread, sorry if i missed that bit of info :(

did you make that tent too? i didn't read every page of this thread, sorry if i missed that bit of info :(

No, got it on line 40x40 for around $100...my veg area reflective is around $22 at home deeps. I am going to do a revamp of a couple things on the bloom unit after I harvest its contents...I will need to get another vinyl fence post to relocate holes and make them smaller
2" net pots and run the manifold at the top of the channel to keep the path in the tray clear. After a visit to the hydro store today I realized I can solve my drippy draining of the troughs with gutter downspouts..now in vinyl. Keep checking as I revamp while my next grow is in the tent. Also check my other journal to see this all in action. Thanks for the reps :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Hoz, I thought you went back to soil?

Hoz, I thought you went back to soil?
Have started moving that way, but still gonna keep experimenting with the designs of my bloomer and veg units...Next grow (already in veg area) will be FFOF soil while I spend some time revamping the hydro to work better than they currently do. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom