Boss's Poor Mans Grow

thought it got less water i seen this on ur chart ? verage watering solution usage growing in soil:

10 days after transplant--------1 Quart (946 ml)
20 days after transplant--------1.5 Quarts (1419 ml)
30 days after transplant--------2 Quarts (1892 ml)
During Flowering--------------1.5 Quarts (1419 ml)

Thanks everyone!

I figured out what I need to do. As much as I want to start the seedlings in full size pots so i don;t have to transplant, I will have to in order to have room for the flowering females.

If I am going to get the rotation I need, I will have to get some 1.5 to 3 gallon squares to start them in so the other rotation can have room to grow out.

Just wanted to put that in in case you are starting a grow and are wondering about space in a 12/12 rotation.

Some bud shots from the sativa dom-start of week 4-

DSCN4666-sm.jpg

DSCN4667-sm.jpg

Another question peoples :)

I am using a 15-30-15 pretty successfully, and some .08-.10-.06 foliar spray. (this stuff is as close as I could find to what I need around here)

I use both every 5 days opposite each other. (Nutes, 3 days, Foliar, 2 more days, nutes) I use full strength nutes.

Do you think I could go to every 4 days on the nutes? Or supplement with anything I can get locally? I see no signs of nute burn and everything looks healthy, I am just looking to maximize yield at this point without burning them up :)

Thanks!

One is 3 1/2 weeks the others are about 3 week from germ. Ill send up some pics for ya.

If you mean the 3 other plants, they are starting week 4 in 12/12 flowering, 60 days from germ.

This one is about 3 1/2 weeks
DSCN4662.jpg

The other 5 look like this, just about 2 1/2 weeks on 12/12
DSCN4665.jpg

cool this helps I think yours are a little older than i thought .. Yours look to be doing great. I cant remember how old mine are .. Im thinking two weeks lol .. Thanks Again! ( Oh And i meant the little ones )

Nice, little buds forming on that female and those 12/12 plants look healthy youl be ending up with budsticks.

If you do as good as im thinking im going to do away with hps and get more cfls . Less heat cost less to run them .. last longer ..and even cheaper to buy ..and they take up less space ,, Im sure there safer to .. And the hps makes my plants look yellowish . I have to scan around them with a clf to see there real color .. hps makes for bad pics of them lol

did yu kno instead of puttin up all that noisy foil...
paintin tha walls solid white iz bettah...not glossy jus plain solid white...
it reflects tha light bettah than foil does watch jus try it...nice none tha less
thats wat i learned from tha great jorge cervantes.....

Back
Top Bottom