Brix Aware 2.0 - High Brix - AK47 - 1200 Watts - Indoor Sealed

Oh also i fimmed early. Like 19 days from sprout because i couldn't wait till 3 weeks haha but after that it really did fatten up a lot and i bent her over shortly after that. :peace:

2 weeks on the Ak's
1 Week On the 707

They all got 1galRO+1/4teas-GE+1/4teas-Trans+1/4teas-Tea.
A little early for the small ones but I think the mix is light enough to be ok.
Will start Brix spray next week.

16655.jpg

22333.jpg

31863.jpg

This one is a little pale, and has some funk on one leaf. I would normally just cull it but I am a little short on plants, so maybe some destress?

20160131_190425.jpg

20160131_190431.jpg

Hey check out your runoff ph. I had some pale plants too towards the beginning. I've found the ak really likes it around 6.5. After i started adjusting my nutrient water, which turned out to be close to a ph of 7.7, the color really came back. I know there are those that will say not to ph your water in soil but I'm gonna say yes to it. But worth checking the runoff for sure.

2 weeks on the Ak's
1 Week On the 707

They all got 1galRO+1/4teas-GE+1/4teas-Trans+1/4teas-Tea.
A little early for the small ones but I think the mix is light enough to be ok.
Will start Brix spray next week.

16655.jpg

22333.jpg

31863.jpg

This one is a little pale, and has some funk on one leaf. I would normally just cull it but I am a little short on plants, so maybe some destress?

20160131_190425.jpg

20160131_190431.jpg

If me, I would use Destress before the Brix.

-edit..not same day..

Hey check out your runoff ph.

Hey420man, I have not fiddled with PH since i read this post of Doc's
Get this: I put about 2 tblspn of amendment into 16oz of really bad tap water and it brought the pH down from 8.6 to 6.4. I then added a capfull of pH down.....and after about 30 seconds after stirring the pH was back to 6.4. So I added another capfull of Phosphoric acid (pH down) and after stirring for about 30 seconds the pH was still 6.4. So I added a third capfull of pH down...still 6.4.....and finally a 4th capful.....yep, 6.4.

Why did I do this?

1.)Wanted to see what the properties of the amendment are
2.)Wanted to demonstrate how utterly stupid pHing water and fertilizer is
(applies to soil grows only! Hydro guys have a different set of rules)

Don't pH in a soil grow! You're just adding phosphorus, which will screw up everything.
Its not likely anything has happened to this pot of soil as they all came from the same container, and have all had the same treatment and environment.

If me, I would use Destress before the Brix.

-edit..not same day..

That sounds reasonable, I will give them a shot tonight.

Whoa, what is this amendment. Sounds like something i would need and maybe i should stick to reading the posts as i just haven't been doing this nearly long enough.

Put a few drops of destress in some ro, soaked the pale plant, and set if off in the corner,will put it back under the light as soon as the spray dries. Skipped the rest of the crew because they look fine....less is more

What's the plan for final pot size? They're looking like they want more soil ... soon. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Destress @ 30:1 And a plain RO drench.

Took a close look at them tonight. 4 of the 5 AK's are showing pistols ( the 5th was the runt anyway). The 2 707's are fem seeds. So that makes up canning simple. I have 6-10s. I think that will be the weekend project. I will them give them a week or two to set in, grab some clones and flip um.

Got a little color back after the last destress.
The 707 are getting that high brix shine. The AK's not so much.
Upcanned 5 of my 6 10gal pots. Waiting for sex before i fill last one.
Roots+Tea(.5ml)+Transplant(1ml)+ RO(1gal) Per Pot.

Added 600watts HPS so we have 1-600 MH And 1-600 HPS

Ready or not I am flipping next week. I need to get these finished before hot weather

Day 41:
4 days in the new soil and they have done a 180 on the looks good scale. Color came back. and they feel happy. Thanks GrayTail!

Best I can tell it looks like we have all girls. So i just put the last 2 in the same pot. One was a runt and the other has been grumpy for a long time, lets hope they get it worked out soon.

Everything got Brix tonight.
Clones Tomorrow
GE Drench+Tea Sunday
Flipping the lights Sunday. Its Party Time.

16665.jpg

22343.jpg
31866.jpg
41450.jpg
51181.jpg
61026.jpg
7859.jpg

Got a little color back after the last destress.
The 707 are getting that high brix shine. The AK's not so much.
Upcanned 5 of my 6 10gal pots. Waiting for sex before i fill last one.
Roots+Tea(.5ml)+Transplant(1ml)+ RO(1gal) Per Pot.

Added 600watts HPS so we have 1-600 MH And 1-600 HPS

Ready or not I am flipping next week. I need to get these finished before hot weather
Little early for HPS, try Eye day light blue 1K MH. Best veg light on planet if you have a ballast. HPS at this stage will elongate internode spacing which is not desirable. Colors will not return to damaged leaf but garden looks good.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom