Brix Aware 2.0 - High Brix - AK47 - 1200 Watts - Indoor Sealed

One-707 TruthBand Broke ground today
So that's 4-AK47's that look real good, as happy as can be.

One Mutant AK47 came up without
Cotyledon. I didn't think this one was going to make it, but life found a way...So there is just this white stem poking out of the dirt with a tiny, tiny growing tip on the end, no Cotyledon leaves at all....After a day or so the stem turned green, and the tip started pushing out a tiny set of the first true leaves... It may never catch up but it looks like it will live.

Mutant.

16649.jpg

Group
22327.jpg

Happy

31858.jpg

The second 707 broke ground last night.
The mutant is looking pretty good and picking up steam, I think it will be fine.
Still waiting on the Bubbas Gift.

So we have 7 total plants (8 if the last one pops) to work with. Doesn't leave much room for unnatural selection, but I think we can work with it.

Looking good for 1 week old bud. They should double in size over the next few days.

Brix Aware 2.0 Doc Bud's High Brix Kit AK47 1200watts Indoor Sealed

11-Serious Seeds AK47 Regular From Herbies Head Shop Seed Bank
! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds
F1-hybrid, mostly Sativa (effect is a combination of Sativa and Indica)
Recommended veg. time seedlings: 4 - 5 weeksIndoor
flowering time: 53 - 63 daysIndoor
yield: 350 - 500 gr/m2Outdoor/Greenhouse harvest time: mid/late October

We will be starting from Seed and then immediately to 11/13 Light/Dark Cycle
Indoor
Soil is Doc Buds High Brix Kit.
In The Lab With Doc Bud
Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures
The Mix Per directions:
3.8 cu ft bale of ProMix HP myco
30 pounds (1-0-0) worm castings
I bag Doc Bud's "Amendment"
Mixed and split up into 4 20gal containers
5 gals of RO water added gently over the course of a few days
Its been "Cooking" Since Oct 15th so we are well over 60days cooking at around 75 degrees raised up off the cement basement floor

I have 11 beans So we will be starting in 11 1 gal nursery pots
I have 6 10gal nursery pots waiting for the up can of the females

2-600-watt Metal Halide until buds set then switch to HPS
I will not be using the air cooled hoods, because for me I get far better results with
the old school hoods. Heat is heat and it doesn't really matter how you get rid of excess
You can run an AC or you can run vented lights, in the end its all the same.
I have 2-5kBTU Window AC's for cooling. One is installed the second will go in only if I need it.
A small dehumidifier is in place to pick up what the AC cant handle
A small 1500watt space heater with a build in fan is in place for night time heating (it has also been keeping the soil warm for the past 60 days.)

Sealed Room 6'x8'x7' (336 cubic feet)
Basement Room Insulated walls and ceiling, concrete floor, This is a Room withing a room. Ambient temps outside the room are around 65-72 degrees
This room is very tight and well Insulated. At idle it will hold temp and RH within a few points for over 8 hours
CO2-Titan Ares 4 Burner CO2 Generator. 11 cubic feet per hour.
At 11 cubic feet per hour a 4 min burn should bring my area to 1800-2000 PPM
Titan Controls Ares Series 2 Burner CO2 Generators for use in greenhouse, indoor garden and hydroponic- Titan Controls | Environmental, Lighting, Timing, Power, Ventilation & CO2 Controllers for use in indoor garden, hydroponic and greenhouse
Environment Control- Titan Saturn 6
Saturn 6- Titan Controls | Environmental, Lighting, Timing, Power, Ventilation & CO2 Controllers for use in indoor garden, hydroponic and greenhouse
Target Day temp 80-85
Target Night temp 70-75
Target Day-Night RH 50%
Soil PH- Does NOT Apply
The only known pest is a shifty human But he for the most part likes to just stay out of the way
Water and Fert.Details can be found in Doc Buds "In The Lab Thread"
In The Lab With Doc Bud
I will be using a hydro logic stealth 100 RO unit for all living creatures.

That about does it for the New Thread Template!

Dude you just rocked my mind--you are 10 steps ahead of me, and I'm loving every bit. Subscribed!

Looking good for 1 week old bud. They should double in size over the next few days.
I agree, once the roots hook up we should see some good growth! Welcome aboard my friend!

I'm not too late am I? I do love to watch a grow in Doc's Kit.
Never too late . Welcome aboard my friend!

Dude you just rocked my mind--you are 10 steps ahead of me, and I'm loving every bit. Subscribed!
Learned from Doc a long time ago, environment, environment, environment. :thumb:
Welcome aboard my friend!

Hi everyone. Completely new here and working on my own first grow of ak47. It's 8 weeks from sprout and started 12/12 lighting a week ago but now I feel like I haven't done enough with the amount of work you've put in. Got my carbon filter though. According to my wife I've put in enough time. I'm very interested in how your grow goes but i have no idea how to track it. New to forums all together.

Hi everyone. Completely new here and working on my own first grow of ak47. It's 8 weeks from sprout and started 12/12 lighting a week ago but now I feel like I haven't done enough with the amount of work you've put in. Got my carbon filter though. According to my wife I've put in enough time. I'm very interested in how your grow goes but i have no idea how to track it. New to forums all together.

Welcome aboard 420man.
Once logged in if you bookmark the following link, it will take you to your subscriptions. It is my first stop when I visit.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/watched/threads

This link will take you to all Journals in Progress:

Journals in Progress

Starting your own thread is a great way to get help. There is a wealth of experience here happy to look in, watch over, and help you.

How to Make a Grow Journal

I can tell you AK's like to get tall and stretchy, with a 8-week veg, unless you have 10 foot ceilings I can see some super cropping in your future.

Hey everyone. Thanks so much for all the help. I'm sure I'll be able to figure this out soon enough. Right now this fat girl is only about 12 inches tall and somewhere around 16 decent sized tops. I bent it over and tired down all the tops so it spread out about 18 inches in diameter. I guess I'm doing something right?

20160123_090408-1.jpg

This was a few days ago but everything looks good yeah?

Looks nice.
That is actually what i think i am going to try for this run, since it is not likely I will fill up my 6 10gals with plants I am going to have to spread out the canopy.

11ish days 18/6

16652.jpg

22331.jpg

Foreground is the AK that had early issues...Small but doing well
The 2 with white markers are the 707s.
The Bubbas gift did not want to join the party.
The 4 in the background are the other AKs
I have a 5 pack of afghan but i don't think they would play nice with this bunch.
31862.jpg

41445.jpg

51177.jpg

I actually made an attempt at FIMing her too but it didn't seem to take. Although i think that may be the reason it spread out so nicely. I only have a five foot tall tent so I'm glad it didn't stretch to much. I would most certainly go for the lst.

Back
Top Bottom