Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - G13 - Amnesia - BB & WW

re: Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - G13 - Amnesia - BB & WW

thank you so much Jaga :cheesygrinsmiley:

im just sad that we dont celebrate it in my country, we should but we don't :confused:

we also dont celebrate halloween and a bunch of other cool holidays but me and my friends do celebrate them anyway :riskybusiness::biglaugh:

our little way of punching through the red tape, showing that where you live doesnt make you who you are, thats why we grow too

:high-five:

:popcorn:
9 little seedlings sitting in a drip pan

Courtesy of Mr. 420 Brotherman

First comes Veg, then comes Bloom

Here comes Brother in bud filled room...

9 little seedlings sitting in a drip pan

Courtesy of Mr. 420 Brotherman

First comes Veg, then comes Bloom

Here comes Brother in bud filled room...

Hahahahahha that made my day Reggie :circle-of-love:
thank you for the poem and for dropping by :cheer:

this update is dedicated to you for making me laugh so hard :love:

DSC0037511.JPG

so looking at the pic, this is the order of girls:

G13 Haze - G13 Haze - Amnesia Lemon
G13 Haze - Blueberry - Amnesia Lemon
Blueberry - Amnesia Lemon - White Widow

this was easier than editing the picture, the downside of having a camera with a lot of M.PXL is that the picture is huge when you open it in editors, to the point where it's hard to edit it, lol.

things are going smooth, can't wait for the girls to get bigger :slide:

I look forward to seeing which phenotype of the amnesia lemon you end up with. I have read of some with no lemon/citrus to them at all, however the two I grew were like a squirt of hot lemon to the eyes. Very pungent.

I look forward to seeing which phenotype of the amnesia lemon you end up with. I have read of some with no lemon/citrus to them at all, however the two I grew were like a squirt of hot lemon to the eyes. Very pungent.

haha, thank you brother, im looking forward to it aswell!

i mean, you can clearly tell that even some of the same strains are already showing signs of different phenotypic expressions. honestly i can't wait for that G13, as a sativa lover i must say i love a classic and oh boy is that haze one of those. Amnesia Lemon is what i'd call a party high, like a hit for every taste, the Blueberry and the White Widow are clearly night time smokes like something to take the edge off from all that Haze.

we shall see, let's hope it all turns out ok.

btw im doing somewhat of an experiment with this. Last time i used salt nuts with the entire grow and alltho i liked the results i must say that flushing was a hussle even with 4 plants, i cant imagine doing it again for 9, so it's all natural this time.

:ganjamon:

Hello friends :byebye:

a little catch up

girls are getting big for those little cups, it looked like if i didn't make preparations i'd be knee deep into it later, so i got to work today.

mixed the soil they are going to go into, watered it, and left it to cook for some days (until the transplant).

so here is my today's work, plus the girls dancing around:

DSC0038115.JPG
DSC0038211.JPG

Nothing too serious, just regular crappy same old.. this, oh the simplicity of life. It's the small things after all :love:

I also placed a fluffy rug under the tent seem that it was too cold without one, which let me tell you it was a pain in the butt to do alone. It worked out fine and i have to say, its pretty comfy and cozzy in there, to the point where i might spark up a joint and hangout with them :cool: :cool:

:thanks: for dropping by as always, you are all amazing :love:

Tagging along if there's room in the corner.

Hey Jim, thanks for coming, there is plenty of room no need to sit in that corner :welcome:
please enjoy your stay and make yourself at home :high-five:

Transplant day

Today was a good day. Woke up, drank my coffee, smoked a joint and started working on the girls. They moved into their new condos today and from the looks of it i think they lovin it.

following some pictures from today's adventure:

DSC0038311.JPG

DSC0039310.JPG

DSC0039010.JPG
DSC0038913.JPG

DSC0039211.JPG

DSC003849.JPG

All tucked in and ready to rest and recover from today's shock.

This is the new order, looking at the pic:

G13Haze - G13Haze - G13Haze
Amnesia Lemon - Amnesia Lemon - Amnesia Lemon
Blueberry - Blueberry - White Widow​

I hope you had fun breezing through that :circle-of-love:
Thank you for being here my friends, your support means the world to me.

:love: N' :peace:

Looking great mate :thumb: the root ball on that little one is awesome :) I should be potting up at the weekend :) keep it coming brother :Namaste::48;

cant wait brother :thumb:
thank you for the good words :high-five:

Hey 420brother, I'm subbed in!

:welcome: marz, please make yourself at home :thanks:
it was literally seconds after i dropped by your garden and subbed that i saw a notification of you subbed in mine, i like that :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sup Brother! Thanks for the invite! Looking good up in here. Great start!

there it is! the crew is getting back together :circle-of-love:
wouldnt be the same without the old timers here :high-five:
welcome back AS :cheer:

welcome back old timer :high-five:

:thanks: for tagging alone once again, make yourself at home :love:

Day 16
Topping

Hello friends, it's that time again.

Some things going on right now, not much at this point tho, naturally. :smokin:
Grabbed my good pair of clippers and went Zero Dark Thirty on them girls :rofl:
i FIMed some but then i clipped again for the top haha, didnt wanna 'miss' :biglaugh:
i'll admit, some of the indicas were harder to top with first slice due to nod spacing but nothing a second cut cant fix ;)

here are some pictures from today's adventure, enjoy :Namaste:

DSC004048.JPG

first the G13 Haze(s)

DSC0039715.JPG
DSC0039612.JPG

DSC0039510.JPG

then the Amnesia Lemon(s)

DSC0039813.JPG
DSC0039911.JPG
DSC0040018.JPG

and last but not least the Blueberry(s) and the White Widow.

DSC0040316.JPG
DSC004027.JPG
DSC0040115.JPG

all done :surf:

DSC004056.JPG

tucked in and ready to rest from my torture, night night girls :love:

DSC004069.JPG

Pictures were posted in order of difficulty of topping. The Sativas were a stroll at beach, one cut done. The 50/50s were kind of tough, two of them required me really getting in there and making space and second cuts. The Indicas were the toughest tho, almost all of them but one got a second cut to clean up the FIM :biglaugh:

i hope you enjoyed yourself breezing through that :cheer:

thank you for being here my friends, as always appreciate it and much love :love:

keep blazing you're all amazing:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom