Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - G13 - Amnesia - BB & WW

:passitleft:

:lot-o-toke:

hmmmm... I know where I'm coming for advice next time I wanna try a fim cut....

haha, thank you for the nice words Tead, and for joining my humble abode of course :cheesygrinsmiley:
always at your disposal, please make yourself at home :high-five:

Look all happy and healthy in here ;)

not as happy as i get when i see you stop by to sweet talk me, LA :rofl:
cheers bud, thank you :smokin:

You will be busy with all that soon enuf,,, great topping,, very much earlier than I top mine,, got me thinkin why???? Or,, why I don't,, hmmmm,, cheers bro,, good stuff pal

:ciao: neiko thanks for joining our little crew :high-five:
make yourself comfortable, feel free to grab a joint and whatnot

Hey Brother, mind if i stand in back?? seats are taken :)

haha, no need to sit in the back brother, we can pull up some chairs so everyone has a good view :cheesygrinsmiley:
i don't mind at all, in fact i'm glad we got the 420chef amongst us
might need your assistance when those munchies kick in :rofl:

You will be busy with all that soon enuf,,, great topping,, very much earlier than I top mine,, got me thinkin why???? Or,, why I don't,, hmmmm,, cheers bro,, good stuff pal

Cheers bud, thanks for dropping by my humble abode :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well that early topping was kind of a hard decision, i usually top the 5th nod but this time i did the 3rd for many reasons. Primarily cause of the number of sativas i got running, looking to control the height and you can see that they already getting tall even with the early topping, it's also an experiment to see how the indicas turn out down the road cause ive never topped an indica so soon before

this photo was snapped today but i didn't go into trouble of updating yet cause im waiting for things to start moving again.

this is the G13 Haze and it's the only one with curly leaves like that, it started right after i topped it, i guess it didnt agree with it at first but those healthy tops shooting out care to disagree :cheesygrinsmiley:
Those new shoots are a true example that sometimes you need to kill your darlings to make something better :rofl:

DSC004129.JPG

ultimately looking for this result:

afghan_12.JPG

Hello friends, it's that time again.

first of all i want to formally apologize for what happened last time, i wrote all about it in my old journal for anyone that's intrested in knowing about it.

Now, let's get to the juicy parts.

i'll be doing 9 plants, 4 varieties.

3x G13 haze

3x Amnesia Lemon (Amnesia Haze x Lemon Skunk)

2x Blueberry

1x White Widow

they went into water cups this morning, by evening they were all at the bottom so i put them in wet paper towels for now and hopefully tommorow i see taproot and put them in cups with soil.

i had an unfortunate accident when i took them out of the water cups. I was pouring the water out in my hand so i catch any seed that tries to escape, one did escape tho and went down the drain (one Amnesia) it was a frustrating moment to say the least.

anyway, right now they're inside plastic cups inbetween wet paper towels so we play the waiting game for a little bit more. I hope they all germinate together so i dont have to wait on any one of them.

i'll post a photo update when they break ground.

thank you for being here, it means a lot :love:

Hey brother......I'm here too......the first grow I did I lost a Northern lights down the drain.......its was the end of the world at the time.....lol, can't wait to see these amnesias.....I got a bean from super strains that is an amnesia.....prolly gonna throw in the mix for next run......I really gotta start cloning.....growing these strains once is ok but the second time around should be better.....anyway glad ur back brother......have a good one.......:passitleft:

That plant is efed up bro,, from top to bottom,, looks a bit like Frankenstein,, did you build it,, or grow it????:Namaste:

Hey, is that Greece in the back there?,, terrific plant, wow

Hey brother......I'm here too......the first grow I did I lost a Northern lights down the drain.......its was the end of the world at the time.....lol, can't wait to see these amnesias.....I got a bean from super strains that is an amnesia.....prolly gonna throw in the mix for next run......I really gotta start cloning.....growing these strains once is ok but the second time around should be better.....anyway glad ur back brother......have a good one.......:passitleft:

hey Nate, so glad you made it, welcome back old timer :thumb:

that amnesia going down the drain was a mini heart-attack i admit, like my friend brightlight said its better if a 20 bucks bill went down instead haha.
you should do some amnesia, i bet it would be a monster inside docs kit :high-five:

That plant is efed up bro,, from top to bottom,, looks a bit like Frankenstein,, did you build it,, or grow it????:Namaste:
Hey, is that Greece in the back there?,, terrific plant, wow

close, it's Italy. Can't take credit for the plant it's conradinos, but i assure you, the way to get there is not let it grow tall ;)

something about hormones traveling to buds faster makes it extra frosty and fat, can't go wrong with short stackers.

Looking Good Brotha :thumb:

thank you brother Cronic :thumb:

Wow Brother! Those little dolls blew up since the last time I was here.

Wow Brother! Those little dolls blew up since the last time I was here.

:thanks: Reggie

that's how i feel too, come home - open the tent and baam..

Well, you gathered a sweet crowd, didn't you? :laughtwo: That deserves a hug. :hug: well done. :kisstwo:

Worse things could happen than you could mimic conradino. His soil is legendary and I lust over its quality myself, and his bonsai babies are such super producers it always makes me wonder if I could be that successful. I love following his grows. I love following yours, my friend. :love: It'll be good to have some free time to visit, although right now I'm weighing out Carnival, so I'll be back.

Save me a slice of the floor. I don't use chairs anymore. Thanks. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom