Brown pistils tip? Week 4 into flowering

Thehighmonkey

420 Member
Hi guys, so I'm onto my 3rd day of week 4 into flowering and just yesterday i noticed some browning at the tips of my flower's top pistils and some (a smaller %) on the bottom pistils. Some pistils are all brow even. Now i don't have a magnifier but i ordered 1 online and it should be here in a couple days but i couldn't wait without driving myself crazy with the questions.
I'm pretty new to this and this being my first grow I'm really just learning here.
I hope this makes sense. The strain is unknown and I'm growing it in soil using organic nutrients feeding every few days. I hope the pictures are clear enough to give you an over view, the buds haven't really started forming yet but the calyces are puffing up a little more with each passing day.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you in advance for any advice you guys may have.
:Namaste::nomo::rollit:

Did you maybe touch this bud with something? Like your Shirt rubbed across when reaching or something. Ive done this before.
I'm not sure usually I'm careful, but i had my partner taking care of her the past week as I was away on work. How is that bad to the pistils if perhaps my any chance something touched the bud site?

What happens now? What happened to yours?

What are you using for a light?
Is this bag seed?
Do you see any hermies?
I've got a bud that I rubbed by accident this grow, I'll get a pic when the lights come on.
This little girl is totally dependent on the sunlight that she gets around 11 hours sunlight 13 hours darkness.
It is a bag seed yes and no, so far no visible signs of any hermies.

Waiting to see your pictures

You should be fine, a lot of new pistols turn brown during there cycle as new white hairs shoot from bud sites, i often catch the white hairs on my plants some times, harvests still turn out just fine.

Did you maybe touch this bud with something? Like your Shirt rubbed across when reaching or something. Ive done this before.
Hey now that you said that I believe I did rub my sweater up against one plant a couple times while watering the others. How will this affect the plant now? Will it get the white back. Does it ruin the buds?

Back
Top Bottom