Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots - Stealth - 135W UV LED

Re: Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots-Stealth-135 Watt UV

IMG_20131205_175148_655.jpg

I have 4 Afghan x Misty seedlings. Hoping for a female...

Re: Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots-Stealth-135 Watt UV

nice plants. how many lumens does your led produce?

Instead of topping the mains. I super cropped the mains. Also some pretty heavy defoil sessions. Mostly getting that 5,000 k lamp

Made a veg cycle tea
Pail placed atop a heating pad

3 gallons r/o h20
teaspoon and 1/2 Grandmas Molasses
add aerator
wait two hours

scoop of Great White. I keep my spores in cold storage. I would never add room temperature spores to cold water. I would make sure that the water and the spores are the same temperature. Or ideally the water warmer than the spores. We want to wake them from their slumber. Not kill them. The conventional wisdom is to put the spores in at the end. I understand that approach. I'm just giving the spores a head start.

Left to aerate two or more hours.
no rush

Added cup of compost. I used Buffaloam
3 tablespoons All Purpose Bat scat .... cause that's where it's at cat.
12-4-0.1 or something like that
This stuff will float on top for quite a while . Eventually it floats down into the bottom.
I don't stir my teas. Maybe take a rubber scraper to the ring around the top.
When the tea is done I will scrape all the good gooey microlife clinging to the walls of the pail.
The tea smelled done at about 36 hours.

I didn't water down the tea. I went straight up and saturated each plant.

Looking wonderful so far from a quick breeze through. Im new to the indoor so just looking around trying to see the best way for me to go about my indoor set up.

Anybody try any of these varieties ?

Not me Bud but they sound nice. I only got seeds 2 times this year from Castle but it looks like they arent a sponsor no more. There was no free seeds either and that has always sounded good getting free seeds with an order. :high-five:

I went Herbies this time around.
They threw in the Kerala x Skunk. Unknown breeder. And the Power Flower (PPP). Dinafem gave me one White Widow feminized. I just popped that in a peat pot.
It was the Original Strawberry Cough that hooked me. Thinking I need more of a challenge and try some sativa dominant plants.

Back
Top Bottom