Buds Buddy Does DWC: Critical 2.0 For The 1st Time

Thanks guys ! Hoping I can get a little purple in the Blueberry before she finishes. Temps at 68 now so we'll see what happens. Leaving the AC at 68 for the rest of this grow. Maybe 1 of the 3 will show some color.
Cut off a couple small buds & microwave dried them today. Shit was good so a true dry & cure should be really good.
I was impressed that the buds I quick dried got me & the wife pretty high.
The SFV has a real strong lemon scent to it & the OG Pie Breath has more of the Indica Hash scent with a slight hint of pine.

High All ! After a 15 gal. Flush & a 5 day wait I started the chop on the Blueberry last night & will finish it up tonight. She is one stinky, sticky, potent girl. First I tried a Microwaved bud & it got the wife & I pleasantly buzzed. I had another bud drying naturally at the time. Smoked it last night & this stuff is up there with the best I've ever smoked. Really potent. So potent I wake up with a hang over type potent. The cold did make it start to turn purple. The tops were all dark purple.
I'll post pics tomorrow after I finish the chop. See ya then.

Hey all, I'm back with some pics. Here's the pics from last night before & after the 1st part of the chop. I did manage to get some purple in her.
7-416.JPG
7-417.JPG
7-418.JPG
7-419.JPG
7-420.JPG
7-421.JPG
7-422.JPG
7-423.JPG

That's as may be (I'm #norlarf myself), but I still dig all that foxtailing up top.
Seems I don't get the long large buds whenever I super crop. The last grow I did when you & @MrSauga were helping me out the 2 I didn't super crop got the 2' long colas. But the one I super cropped got buds like this one. I'm guessing cause the buds grow upward off the stem.

WoW, Thats a sexy harvest Buds!!! Congrats:yahoo:
I can't wait to get my nugs to fatten up

Got some pics of the remaining 2 plants. Hard to tell which will be next to finish. The SFV branches are holding the buds up well & there are more red pistils on her & the buds are bigger & more compact then the OG Pie Breath.
The OG is full of white pistils but the branches aren't holding the weight too well. I've untied the LST so I don't pull the branches down farther. OG is getting some pink & purple in the buds & leaves.
Here's some pics.
7-431.JPG
7-432.JPG
7-433.JPG
7-434.JPG
7-435.JPG
7-436.JPG
7-437.JPG
7-438.JPG

that's one pie i like to take a big bite off :laugh:

Well I'll be damned. Didn't think the OG was that heavy. Went out to feed and the one side of the plant was broke over & on the floor. Split the main stalk right down the middle. Oh well, tied her up the best I could & will probably harvest her this weekend if all is cloudy that day.
Blueberry should be jarred by then so I'll have the empty drying closet ready to go.

Hey guys, gals & aliens; I got the Blueberry dried, trimmed & jarred up. Total weight was 250 gr. 6 oz. of nice size buds & the rest small nugs & popcorn. Smoked a little of the trim while jarring it & it even gets me stoned. Only bitch is I found a couple of seeds (well developed) in the bottom of the bowl during trimming. I broke open a couple buds and didn't find any so hoping there aren't many. All in all I can't complain. The weed is good. Sucks that there's almost 3 oz. of small shit but I'll smoke it & give it to friends. Then again it would make good BHO.
The pic on the screen is the plant before harvest.
7-444.JPG
7-445.JPG
7-446.JPG
7-447.JPG
7-448.JPG
7-449.JPG
7-450.JPG

Back
Top Bottom