Buds Buddy Does DWC: Critical 2.0 For The 1st Time

The smell is pretty strong when you open the door & it hits you in the face. Kind of worries me that some smell may be getting out. I did seal the hell out of the room filling every crack with caulk or foam.
I hate worrying about the weed smell being detected hahaha a neverending story in this game aye

Dang i get ya...... thats foot traffic. I'd love to be legal..... NZ are having a referendum starting in a few days for 2 weeks voting for recreational use and 4 plants at home. I'll be happy if it goes through and then they can improve restrictions over time.

A school is behind me with kids & teachers on the playground behind me so I really worry about smell. I believe I'll be 100% legal in 6 weeks though as AZ has the votes to pass recreational.
I’d still be careful until it’s decriminalized federally before letting go of that worry bud, my state has it legalized but it’s not recognized federally, soo it’s still a no go in school zones, fortunately I’m far enough from the school zone where we are to not worry a lot, but I did have to do a mental measurement for the piece of mind.. Hoping it hits the federal ballot soon though!!

A school is behind me with kids & teachers on the playground behind me so I really worry about smell. I believe I'll be 100% legal in 6 weeks though as AZ has the votes to pass recreational.
Really hope it passes in November Buds. It’s a huge relief growing legally!

Dang i get ya...... thats foot traffic. I'd love to be legal..... NZ are having a referendum starting in a few days for 2 weeks voting for recreational use and 4 plants at home. I'll be happy if it goes through and then they can improve restrictions over time.
Sounds like NZ is looking to do the same as what Canada did. Smart thinking!

Looks like the Blueberry is getting close to harvest. About 50% Red Hairs & the rest are shriveled up. Full of Crystals & stinks to high heavens. I'll break out the microscope this weekend to check her out. Going old school this time & flushing & starving her the final week. Seems like the weed was more potent when I did it that way so doing it to the Blueberry to see. Sure wish the other 2 Blueberry plants would have been females to do a comparison.
This is the 1st plant I've had leaves turn yellow on since using MC. I'm up to 6 gr. per gal. at 858 ppm which I believe is about the max recommended on the bag. Kind of looks the way a plant does when you starve it the last week or 2. To me it looks normal at this point in flower. But it hasn't happened during my prior grows with MC so kind of wondering about it.

i love red hairs :rofl:

Man, work is going to make this harvest a bitch. Scheduled for 7 days a week 10 hours per day for the whole month of Oct. in order to get out all the election mailings. Add an hour drive each way and 1/2 the day is gone so this is going to be tough to get done. They will all finish this month so got to do it somehow ... lol.
But then again I do like $3500.00 paychecks every 2 weeks. I can just picture my new equipment upgrades already. :)

Working nights a couple of days this week so figured I'd post some pics & updates.
Well the Blueberry girl is on her final week. She's 100% Cloudy with just a little Amber. Like I said ... old school on this one so today she got a 15 gallon flush. Turned the AC to 68 F & now she sits for a week with no feed or water before I chop her.
Here's the pics of her.
7-393.JPG
7-394.JPG
7-395.JPG
7-396.JPG
7-397.JPG
7-398.JPG
7-399.JPG
7-400.JPG
7-401.JPG

Next up is the SFV Kush with the amputated arm :( . Yeah, she's the one I broke a main branch off of doing a little more LST than I should have. She's still producing pretty good considering the damage.
This plant & the OG Pie Face are both being fed at 5.5 gr. MC & 5 ml. Terpinator per gal. ppm is at 880. They both have a couple weeks to go.
Here's the pics of her.
7-402.JPG
7-403.JPG
7-404.JPG
7-405.JPG
7-406.JPG

Back
Top Bottom