Budworshipper's CFL Auto Flowering Small Cabinet Journal

mono, you're going a little overboard with the flushing. your plant looks good. I was just saying do plain water a couple times or else she'd experience what we call a lockout if you kept feeding. if your plant has a lockout that's when it's necessary to flush. I don't think she needs another flush, but do let her dry out well.

mono, you're going a little overboard with the flushing. your plant looks good. I was just saying do plain water a couple times or else she'd experience what we call a lockout if you kept feeding. if your plant has a lockout that's when it's necessary to flush. I don't think she needs another flush, but do let her dry out well.

Good advice +reps - let her dry out very well Budworshipper

:peace:

mono knows what he's talking about too. I've changed my opinion in regards to flushing about ten times since I started growing. I used to flush heavily two weeks before harvest, but now I feed all the way up to harvest in order to promote the biggest most resinous flowers possible. I use tap water filtered through a charcoal filter for the final watering or two.

Hiya b... I decided to do it to get rid of any built up/left over chicken poo n worm castings really.. I really wanna improve my crop, so thought it was worth a try.. As i never done it before..

I did get a bit over excited amittedly... But all good experience...

She is gonna dry out before she gets anymore water.

I think im gonna carry on with my biobizz biobloom as my fert.. Its NPK rating is 2-7-4.....
It is suggested by the manufacturers to use some grow nutes along with this... Small amount... But im sure this will give it enough to go on, and use up anything else left in the soil..
Still a bit skint so have to use what ive got..

I am approx halfway thru flowering period, if it has hasnt been slowed by the cold temps..

Hiya b... I decided to do it to get rid of any built up/left over chicken poo n worm castings really.. I really wanna improve my crop, so thought it was worth a try.. As i never done it before..

I did get a bit over excited amittedly... But all good experience...

She is gonna dry out before she gets anymore water.

I think im gonna carry on with my biobizz biobloom as my fert.. Its NPK rating is 2-7-4.....
It is suggested by the manufacturers to use some grow nutes along with this... Small amount... But im sure this will give it enough to go on, and use up anything else left in the soil..
Still a bit skint so have to use what ive got..

I am approx halfway thru flowering period, if it has hasnt been slowed by the cold temps..

that's a good idea. I used to make a super soil with chicken manure and other stuff, but now I start with "empty" soil and use fish fertilizer (2-4-1). I think flushing once was a good idea. I used to have the biobizz stuff and it worked well.

Canopy shots today.... Im sure there is a difference already

image16032.jpg
image16033.jpg
image16034.jpg

Definatly a lighter green to top buds...

Nice forming buds there! She is looking a million times better for the flush. :)

I know it sounds extreme, but flushing again wouldn't hurt. You can always add more nutes, harder to take then away. Only reason I say that is you are flowering, plants use much less N than P / K.

That said, you have around 4 weeks to go, so the N may not harm the overall crop. Decisions, decisions

Back
Top Bottom