Budworshipper's CFL Auto Flowering Small Cabinet Journal

image15524.jpg

Flowering nutes are here... Will be giving her the good news at lights on tonite...

Pic update too i reckon

:peace:

Your plant is looking fantastic there matey.

Always nice when buds begin forming. What kind of flowering nutes are those?

Thankyou mono...

The nutes are biobizz flowering... All organic...

It can be used in all grows...soil, coco, hydro... Its full of enzymes n stuff... Cheap too.... Approx £6 on a well known auction site.... 500 ml..... Huge range of stuff...

Its won awards apparently..
image15524.jpg

Ahh, been hearing good things about them over the past wee while. There was an article about them in a mag from a grow shop. I like the sound of the flexibility, allowing them to be used in any medium. Lets you experiment with mediums but keeping with nutes you know.

I've used canna nutes since I first bought nutes, good results but quite expensive and by no means organic. Will be interested to see how you get on with biobizz, may make a change for my next run.

Keep up the good work

looking good! cfls are pretty cheap in a four pack stick some more in there my dude.

Thanks mono... Im still running my 200 watt dual spectrum cfl..

Im gonna have to re site her today. The soil is just not drying out anymore... Dont want it rotting and cant feed it if its soaked..
Its going to go into my boiler cupboard.. It will have to sit on the shelf above it..
Not ideal, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Hopefully the extra heat will give her what she needs. Kinda slow at the moment. Smaller space giving extra light intensity and all that malarky.

I will post an update when ive finished the install..

:Namaste:

Thanks mono... Im still running my 200 watt dual spectrum cfl..

Im gonna have to re site her today. The soil is just not drying out anymore... Dont want it rotting and cant feed it if its soaked..
Its going to go into my boiler cupboard.. It will have to sit on the shelf above it..
Not ideal, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Hopefully the extra heat will give her what she needs. Kinda slow at the moment. Smaller space giving extra light intensity and all that malarky.

I will post an update when ive finished the install..

:Namaste:

Awesome growth for the cfls again my friend. Good plan on the move to boiler cupboard, less frequent watering means less oxygen to the roots and will hurt overall yield. If you had one, a reptile heat bad or small wattage cfl under the pot would work very much the same.

Remember to keep an eye on humidity in a warmer environment :)

I will keep an eye on it, thankyou mono...

I bet the humidity will be high as the pot dries out..

I was sweating my plums off doing that install.. Boiler was running..

At least its done now. Will get pics soon.. Wanted to get her back under the light ASAP..

Not the most technical of builds but its only a temp measure... Im sure i will see a rapid change in her... It was cold in loft, slowing her down big style methinks..

Back
Top Bottom