Can your plants get sick if you have a cold or flu?

Sask420grow

I’ve heard through some OGs that if you are sick your best to have someone else tend to the plants while you recover otherwise they could also catch a cold.
Is there any fact too this?

My poor plants would die. No one knows where they are LMAO.

In some sense it may be true. If you have a cold and are trying to hurry things. You may not get things done right or you may not pay enough attention. I know I am happy when plants don't need much when I feel miserable.

While plant and human diseases may not affect each other. I bet your state of mind does. While I would hope growing would help with depression. I wouldn't be surprised if plants reflect your moods over time.

My poor plants would die. No one knows where they are LMAO.

In some sense it may be true. If you have a cold and are trying to hurry things. You may not get things done right or you may not pay enough attention. I know I am happy when plants don't need much when I feel miserable.

While plant and human diseases may not affect each other. I bet your state of mind does. While I would hope growing would help with depression. I wouldn't be surprised if plants reflect your moods over time.
I feel this to be true also.. I try to only go around my plants in a good mood and I also try to leave some music on for them once in a while, I mean, who likes sitting in one spot all the time with nothing to listen to?

Wow I must more screwed up than I originally thought. I like being alone and in the quiet.

While music is always a option. I use fans. Plants don't just sit. They swing and dance in the bright lights just like hippies LOL.
I like being alone most times too and sometimes yes in the quite, I do enjoy the beat and rhythm to good music though

Music I love. I am just not a play music for plants type LMAO.

While music is important to a happy life. So is quiet and alone. Some of us enjoy more of it than others. Everyone should experience it. No matter how scary your mind is LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom