Cannabis Dust: Simple Consumption, Unexpected Potency

"Start Low Go Slow".................... @SweetSue you might as well double dog dare me not to pee on the electric fence. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I think it wasn't to long ago i posted somewhere on 420 that I don't think I Will ever get to retire. A couple of months latter and I have been at home for a month or a little more. At this point not sure if I will have a business left to go back to. So I might be retired I guess.:oops: not really ready for that.

Settle back and let the universe take care of it. If sudden retirement is indeed your current fate then I’d assume the universe has something interesting for you to transition to.

It worked for me. :laughtwo:

So today I doubled down to see what happened.......

The P&B sandwich completely kills the taste of the dust, as well as moving that dose right into the gut. Whew! It’s coming up on four hours in and still climbing. Every time I turn my head there’s a spacial shift of the room I’m standing in. Lol!

I lost a couple hours there practicing some socially-distant public intoxication on this massive dose. :laughtwo: I figured I wasn’t gonna get much done today but be high, so why not go all out? I will say, I started to take 0.5 grams and made myself cut back, more out of intimidation than anything.

I. Am. High. No doubt about that. Think I’ll take another walk, now that I slowed down long enough to have something else to eat. I’m expecting that meal to kick it up another notch. :green_heart:

Think I’ll take another walk, now that I slowed down long enough to have something else to eat
I have noticed that when I am out walking my trails back in the bush, when partaking of course, When I stop to look at something.... It takes a real conscious effort, decide which leg to move, how far up to lift it, how far forward to lean.... I'm sometimes surprised when I get moving again!!! :thumb:

I've tried, really tried to toe the line and vape, for the supposed health benefits, but by gosh.... I like to get high when I smoke :straightface:

@Pbass, time to make more Dust :cheesygrinsmiley:

@Rifleman, what I did today was the most effective way I've tried to get the Dust to hit fast and hard, which, come to think of it, won't help you if you're hoping to get back home before it slams into you. :laughtwo:

I use Kerrygold butter, because it's made from the milk of grass-fed cows, and that's been proven to reduce your chances of heart attack by about 50%, and the more you eat, the better it is for your heart (within reason, mind you :battingeyelashes:). It's also absolutely delicious, and softens faster than lesser quality butters.

Today I set some butter in a spoon, dropped my measure of Dust on top of it, topped that off with another slice of butter and popped it into my mouth. It was an almost instant onset. I think I'll do that again tomorrow. :cheesygrinsmiley:
We turned our latest grow into dust yesterday (French Cookies). This is our second night of using it. I find the onset about 45 minutes quicker than I have with other strains. This is good news as we have 4 more French Cookies plants at 6 weeks of flower. The high is a very relaxing body stone with a good dose of uplifting, creative yet calming effect.

When I wake up it’ll be 4/20/20. :yahoo:

In celebration I dug into my precious stock of DDA.

First thing in the morning I’ll do a more reasonable dose of no more than 0.2 grams. :laughtwo: There were a few times today where it was obvious to me that I’d overindulged. Lol! No harm....cannabis is as safe a medicine as can be found, and lends itself wonderfully to experimentation.

Lesson learned: SweetSue has a dosing sweet spot too. :rofl:

Goodnight everyone. :hug:

Happy 420, y’all!

Thanx again, Sue, for being adventurous enough to initiate this thread. The feedback from all the great participants has been most informative and rewarding.

I apologize for not joining in more often. I think I take after my great uncle Lonnie Bill (you know everyone down south has 2 first names, don’t you?). I remember uncle Bill was always super quiet at family gatherings. Someone asked why he seldom had anything to say and he simply said “I’ve never learned a damn thing by talking!” So I’m just listening and learning.

F0CEB4C4-AC2F-4091-9074-04E528278DED.jpeg

This was the last picture of uncle Lonnie Bill. Oh, he was ok, he just slipped it of his chair a little bit. I don’t remember what was in the brown paper bag under the table. Aunt Ila Pearl dispatched him shortly after this. At the age of six I didn’t totally understand what it was about but later found out it had something to do with the neighbor lady!!

Have a happy day!
BCDD

Happy 4/20/2020 BooCoo:hug::hug::hug:

Thank you for bringing Dust to my attention. Between you and @tangwena my life will never be the same. :battingeyelashes:

Do you know what I like about dust? Well, there are a couple of things but I was thinking I love how fast it kicks in. I had dust on Saturday and today and it kicked in in half an hour both times and OMG, it's a way better high than the capsules are.

I've tried Sour Diesel in capsules twice now and haven't been that impressed. But I made some dust from it today and I ate it mixed with some plain Greek yogurt, sugar-free strawberry jam and thawed strawberries at 2:30 and by 3:05, I was high. :D

I also like that I'm not taking 4 teaspoons worth of oil in capsules (recreational combined with medical). It saves me some calories to use on actual food. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh, and when I took Carnival dust on Saturday, I cleaned out the tent I'll be using for my first personal grow. Keep your eyes open for a new grow journal here on 420. :battingeyelashes:

I'm having the worst time dosing this dust. I made "00" capsules mostly to help figure out dosage. First time I took 2 with some food and it was way too much, couldn't even finish a movie after it finally kicked in. One capsule was a waste so I did 1½ and that seemed to be better. I use this mostly for insomnia and am now trying to learn what time to take it. Last night it was 7pm and at midnight I was still awake. Whatever time I fell asleep I couldn't get out of the bed this morning till nearly 11am (I'm always up by 6 or 7) and felt groggy as hell up until 2:00. Maybe it's the strain(s) I used to make it (popcorn buds and trim from blue cheese, skunk & bubblelicious).
I guess tonight I'll open a couple and take at 5 and see what time it starts kicking in tonight.

I'm having the worst time dosing this dust. I made "00" capsules mostly to help figure out dosage. First time I took 2 with some food and it was way too much, couldn't even finish a movie after it finally kicked in. One capsule was a waste so I did 1½ and that seemed to be better. I use this mostly for insomnia and am now trying to learn what time to take it. Last night it was 7pm and at midnight I was still awake. Whatever time I fell asleep I couldn't get out of the bed this morning till nearly 11am (I'm always up by 6 or 7) and felt groggy as hell up until 2:00. Maybe it's the strain(s) I used to make it (popcorn buds and trim from blue cheese, skunk & bubblelicious).
I guess tonight I'll open a couple and take at 5 and see what time it starts kicking in tonight.
I would agree with oldsmokey but would also add that maybe you should separate the trim from the buds. The reason I say this is that there is a ratio happening between the trim and the bud as they are not equally potent.

Try just capsules made from bud and once you have that dose down pat then develop a regimen for trim, too. This way you should have less guesswork between different batches - unless you are grinding up loads and loads of both at the same time so that you've got a huge supply that is all the same ratio between bud and trim.

Hope this makes sense...

~Magnus

I often suffer from inconsistencies as well. Mine are more noticeable during the day, however. I’m comfortable that my material is of a consistent mix so I’m looking elsewhere for the culprit. Many have discovered correlation between timing of a meal with dosing time to be relevant. I think some are timing their medication a couple of hours after a meal and finding desirable effects.

Keep us posted on your trials. It’s a learning process for us all and the more data we share, the more we all benefit. By the way, what strain are you using for nighttime?

Good luck
BCDD

Back
Top Bottom