Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Cannafan, danolo, radogast and sweet sue

Made another day

Actually woke up with a smaller stomach ache level

Just wanted to say thanks to all you

Where the oiler?
Must be busy busy

If it wasn't for his thoughtfulness and determination I likely wouldn't even know about CCO!!

Special Thanks goes out to him!!!

Monday makes 4 weeks

Remember all I'm the most determined OCD person I've met haha

I ain't relapsing for nothing a

For me, it's success or bust

Piece of mind and smoother thoughts are way more imp to me than pain relief

The mental pain is way worse for me

Last night was awesome family time

Played uno for hours with the wife and the kids

Haven't laughed that hard in ages

Hope we play more tonight

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll bet your family appreciates having the real you around to spend time with. When you are on opiods and all of those other addictive nasties, you are not you. I hope they all enjoyed you as much as you enjoyed them. :hug:

Your post is a positive affirmation of your goal, and it was wonderful to read!

We love ya dude!

:circle-of-love:

Re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Cannafan, danolo, radogast and sweet sue

Made another day

Actually woke up with a smaller stomach ache level

Just wanted to say thanks to all you

Where the oiler?
Must be busy busy

If it wasn't for his thoughtfulness and determination I likely wouldn't even know about CCO!!

Special Thanks goes out to him!!!

Monday makes 4 weeks

Remember all I'm the most determined OCD person I've met haha

I ain't relapsing for nothing a

For me, it's success or bust

Piece of mind and smoother thoughts are way more imp to me than pain relief

The mental pain is way worse for me

Last night was awesome family time

Played uno for hours with the wife and the kids

Haven't laughed that hard in ages

Hope we play more tonight

HizzyB, Everytime I read a post from you I think to myself what a super strong person you are (much tuffer then me). It may seem like the train is moving at a very slow speed but in fact it is moving at the speed of light and will be behind you in no time. You are one of the most family oriented guys I've ever meet and you are the Ultimate, in my mind as being the best Father, and Husband. Family time & good sleep "that's the key to your Kingdom" :high-five:

So how much longer before the Mango is ready for QWET? :cco:

If at anytime you feel like the train has stopped and need a helping hand, pick up the damn phone and give me a call. If you don't have me on speed dial by now just let me know and I'll get you a block of instruction ROTFLMAO :rofl: (Never to busy for you my friend) :love:

Hey HizzyB, rumor has it that our Cannafan is thinking of growing in Hydro? Any thoughts on how to? :Namaste:

Question: A few post back you said you were lazy and just eating the oil. Then you put a lot on your gums (under you dentures) and felt much better. Would you mind taking a minute and tell us how that went? :smokin:

I'll bet your family appreciates having the real you around to spend time with. When you are on opiods and all of those other addictive nasties, you are not you. I hope they all enjoyed you as much as you enjoyed them. :hug:

Your post is a positive affirmation of your goal, and it was wonderful to read!

We love ya dude!

Love you too

Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes

I think they are walking on egg shells a lil
Trying. It to stress me out

It'll get real
Good this summer
Love all y'all

Great news, Hizzy! All of it, especially the family time, because that's what it's really all about.

By the way, shouldn't it be CDO, not OCD? You had the letters out of alphetical order. :love:

Just keep swimming, growing, healing. We need you here.

I wasn't talking CCO I was saying this mah' has OCD (really more of a joke the wife and I have, super stubborn disorder is more like it haha
It's just overridden with 110% lazy right now

I'd never let my moms see my dresser right now lmao

Off to the gym today to turn it up a notch

I ain't going nowhere

Too much to learn and share
Thanks Rabbi

Re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

HizzyB, Everytime I read a post from you I think to myself what a super strong person you are (much tuffer then me). It may seem like the train is moving at a very slow speed but in fact it is moving at the speed of light and will be behind you in no time. You are one of the most family oriented guys I've ever meet and you are the Ultimate, in my mind as being the best Father, and Husband. Family time & good sleep "that's the key to your Kingdom" :high-five:

So how much longer before the Mango is ready for QWET? :cco:

If at anytime you feel like the train has stopped and need a helping hand, pick up the damn phone and give me a call. If you don't have me on speed dial by now just let me know and I'll get you a block of instruction ROTFLMAO :rofl: (Never to busy for you my friend) :love:

Hey HizzyB, rumor has it that our Cannafan is thinking of growing in Hydro? Any thoughts on how to? :Namaste:

Question: A few post back you said you were lazy and just eating the oil. Then you put a lot on your gums (under you dentures) and felt much better. Would you mind taking a minute and tell us how that went? :smokin:

I don't wanna miss a part of your question and on this phone it's likely

Tuff? Strong? Used to think I was, was def schooled by some tuff men back when I was a youngster

I would def call ya but I wouldn't wanna take away from the Lil pyramid builder master guys thing

All serious if I had to if call ya in the middle of the night!

The train has turned the bend now and I don't hear it no longer

Jumped off that bad boy 4 weeks ago this morning

Still hear the horn off in the distance but it's fading a Lil each day. Glad I jumped off at that slow speed taper, taper, taper, then when you think it's slow enough to jump, taper some more) I really believe it's the reason I haven't missed a nights sleep)

It's hard to say as I don't know chemistry and I'm not too hip on how the body fully functions but eating CCO compared to taking I do know just eating 80-90% is lost to your gut and when you tack it on your gums it's going cb1 and much more efficient

It just seemed to work better
I smeared a 1/8 gram across my lower gums yesterday in an attempt to raise my thc levels

Smearing it seemed like a good idea as it's gotta have better absorption as it's applied to more surface area. Guess I've found a positive aspect in being toothless

I do get a new set of choppers next month

Skittle addiction wore the heck out of my first pair

I'm only having a snack on fri night now in an attempt to loose the last ten pounds around my waist

Less calories and more gym will get me there.

I'd be more than happy to help out good friend and sister cannafan

HI ya Brother dear. :)

I'm going Hempy on some of the spring grow, then I might try a small hydro set up in another area.

:thumb:

To be honest I've never tried hempy or what I've seen called hempy buckets
Sounded like a lot of growers got good results

There's good results to get using rockwool

I'm thinking of messing with some coco as I'm having problems keeping up with my reservoirs and gnats are an issue
I'm hoping I can get to a less wet condition for them

I stay away from water type grows

Dwc and aero, nft and these type setups for me seem like root rot are easier to be afflicted by.

Canna pm or chime in anytime you need me
I'm willing to help anyway I can.

Saw a guy growing with grow cubes outside in a greenhouse and the trunk was so big it actually looked like a small tree, good stuff

Have a great week y'all and I'll be sure to ya know how I'm doing

Hey Ccoiler the mango is so sativa ish it will likely be another 21 days (hope not longer) before I even chop her.

Seems these cbd Rich hybrids are a while diff animal and are a lil luckier than I'm used to.
That or I'm just unlucky as the cronic Thunder was a "P" in the "A" as well

To be honest I've never tried hempy or what I've seen called hempy buckets
Sounded like a lot of growers got good results

There's good results to get using rockwool

I'm thinking of messing with some coco as I'm having problems keeping up with my reservoirs and gnats are an issue
I'm hoping I can get to a less wet condition for them

I stay away from water type grows

Dwc and aero, nft and these type setups for me seem like root rot are easier to be afflicted by.

Canna pm or chime in anytime you need me
I'm willing to help anyway I can.

Saw a guy growing with grow cubes outside in a greenhouse and the trunk was so big it actually looked like a small tree, good stuff

Have a great week y'all and I'll be sure to ya know how I'm doing

Well, I started out thinking of trying Coco-coir. I might do that and some hempy over the hydro idea. I will definitely PM you with some questions. Thank you very much. :)

Good for you on the choppers. Yours will go much easier than mine. Having everything ripped out and same day denture is turning into a major problem for me with the adjustments. I got the teeth ripped out so I could eat painlessly....and now I can't eat without pain because the adjustments are off. :laugh: Heading back in again today....this is going to be a looooong process for sure.

Keep up the good fight. Your boxing gloves are not worn out, they have years of life left in them!

Well, I started out thinking of trying Coco-coir. I might do that and some hempy over the hydro idea. I will definitely PM you with some questions. Thank you very much. :)

Good for you on the choppers. Yours will go much easier than mine. Having everything ripped out and same day denture is turning into a major problem for me with the adjustments. I got the teeth ripped out so I could eat painlessly....and now I can't eat without pain because the adjustments are off. :laugh: Heading back in again today....this is going to be a looooong process for sure.

Keep up the good fight. Your boxing gloves are not worn out, they have years of life left in them!

Makin my day cannafan

Thanks and sorry your plates are misaligned

I had to go back five times to have bone spurs removed
Not fun

Maybe someone one day will read this and decide to take care of their teeth better.

Not saying you didn't by any means just saying

Yeah pm me anytime

I had perfectly good teeth until Pharma meds destroyed them. Several medications that had "dry mouth" side effects, and it took the toll. Creating no saliva for several years, the teeth need that saliva.

Ah well, what's done is done. After three tries by the tech to correct the issue with the denture this morning by drilling down areas, I came home and got my own dental drills out (no, I don't use them for dental work. LOL) and fixed the darned thing myself. My mouth is finally in a fair state of comfort and I'm going to eat something! :laugh:

Catch you later....hope my tummy is big enough for my brain. :rofl:

I had perfectly good teeth until Pharma meds destroyed them. Several medications that had "dry mouth" side effects, and it took the toll. Creating no saliva for several years, the teeth need that saliva.

Ah well, what's done is done. After three tries by the tech to correct the issue with the denture this morning by drilling down areas, I came home and got my own dental drills out (no, I don't use them for dental work. LOL) and fixed the darned thing myself. My mouth is finally in a fair state of comfort and I'm going to eat something! :laugh:

Catch you later....hope my tummy is big enough for my brain. :rofl:

That is good to hear that you fixed it. My first pair were made by the father of my new dentist, the dad retired. The new dentist his son said you know these fit better than any I've ever seen. I said ya your old man made em, my point is I'm expecting them to look better but fit worse, at least I'll ha e a backup pair gojng to have them another shade darker and I asked them to look more natural like make a couple crooked or something lol.

You know the dry mouth conditions got me wondering about those who get "cottonmouth" a lot (like me) does that also damage mouth tissues and teeth? If so I'm sure that added to the methadone mouth.
I had the front center four and bottom centers but they weren't much better so I said pull em, old man dentist agreed. I'd give about anything to have left
Em.
Like you said what's done is done. Prob why I'm so vocal with my children. About brushing. And flossing, lol maybe it'll stick one day.

Sorry to hear about big pharma causing prob for you too. I'm sure we all know someone damaged by pharmaceuticals, if not they will soon.

I'm worried about this country and our younger generations.

Can't hardly get a refill now, they'll all turn to Street drugs, well hopefully not all but I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say. It's true we're in an opioid epidemic
Scary

I can quit anything and am having a hard time, bet 50% or more would've gave up and relapsed by now.

Starting to think maybe I'll dedicate the second half of my life to helping others get off "the train"

Just wanted to reply and say thanks for being such a role model here cannafan.

Thank You for being so kind and thoughtful
You've helped me more than you know.
So here is a bouquet of your favorite flowers
420-magazine-mobile1742296139.jpg

Also wanted to say I feel really bad I didn't write down a daily journal

Today is four weeks and I'm starting one now
I'm
Sure my wife and I can get the first days close to accurate.

Maybe somehow I can still help
Others

Really it's all
About the taper. CCO and cannabis in general really helps

Hope all y'all have a great week

I will say two miles on the treadmill today at 3.7 mph and heart rate at 130 bpm is my next best remedy. I try to just wipe my legs out

Make em to tired to get restless and jerk at night

That is good to hear that you fixed it. My first pair were made by the father of my new dentist, the dad retired. The new dentist his son said you know these fit better than any I've ever seen. I said ya your old man made em, my point is I'm expecting them to look better but fit worse, at least I'll ha e a backup pair gojng to have them another shade darker and I asked them to look more natural like make a couple crooked or something lol.

You know the dry mouth conditions got me wondering about those who get "cottonmouth" a lot (like me) does that also damage mouth tissues and teeth? If so I'm sure that added to the methadone mouth.
I had the front center four and bottom centers but they weren't much better so I said pull em, old man dentist agreed. I'd give about anything to have left
Em.
Like you said what's done is done. Prob why I'm so vocal with my children. About brushing. And flossing, lol maybe it'll stick one day.

Sorry to hear about big pharma causing prob for you too. I'm sure we all know someone damaged by pharmaceuticals, if not they will soon.

I'm worried about this country and our younger generations.

Can't hardly get a refill now, they'll all turn to Street drugs, well hopefully not all but I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say. It's true we're in an opioid epidemic
Scary

I can quit anything and am having a hard time, bet 50% or more would've gave up and relapsed by now.

Starting to think maybe I'll dedicate the second half of my life to helping others get off "the train"

Just wanted to reply and say thanks for being such a role model here cannafan.

Thank You for being so kind and thoughtful
You've helped me more than you know.
So here is a bouquet of your favorite flowers
420-magazine-mobile1742296139.jpg

WOW! Thank you so much. That makes the little one cola bouquet I just posted look like a seedling. :rofl:

Stunning.

:thanks:

Per my Wife - formerly a certified Dental Hygenist

If you get cottonmouth at least once a week, or smoke cigarettes, your gums and teeth will do better with a 'dry mouth' mouthwash - Biotene makes an excellent 'Dry Mouth' Oral Rinse.

Good to know

Plz tell her thanks

I'll pass it along

Lil late for me but not others :)
Have a nice day

And can someone get this rain to ease up?
Mud city but better than snow lol

Back
Top Bottom