Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

What made it easier Hizzy?

CCO had helpED ALOT

rosin too

I'm thinking the over two years of taperin g down to a tiny speck once a day

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hizzy.....I don't think you realize how many people you are impacting with your positive attitude, successes, and commitment to this. People are reading this, they may not post...they may not hit the likes buttons...but they are following you, and you are helping them by giving them hope and belief that they can do this too.

When I come here and see your words, I like to think of it as my daily lift. Reading your posts...makes me personally feel lifted.

This song is for you!

you raise me up - josh groban with lyrics - YouTube

AWESOME :cco:

Thanks y'all!!

I'm mentally feeling a sniffle better each morning but my true back pain is here

Piece of mind and freedom is way better than bs pain relief that comes with strings

Is your back pain someplace you can reach to spread on a lotion or cream? A cannabis infused body cream might provide some local relief (no experiece, but I'm looking forward to testing on my wife's pain.)

Is your back pain someplace you can reach to spread on a lotion or cream? A cannabis infused body cream might provide some local relief (no experiece, but I'm looking forward to testing on my wife's pain.)

I need to start making lotions and creams

Hopefully soon my energy level will increase

I'm still doing minimal work as it only takes 20 mins to wipe me out

Soon I'll be better than ever

I need to start making lotions and creams

Hopefully soon my energy level will increase

I'm still doing minimal work as it only takes 20 mins to wipe me out

Soon I'll be better than ever

There is a new Study Hall going by member Magnus8 that will be showing us how to make creams and lotions, in addition to lots of other topical things using our herb.
You can follow along if you have time, and Supergroomer made up a nice pain cream recipe that he said is doing well.

Here's a link to the study hall thread:

Magnus8's Canna Cream - Body Butter - & Canna Lotion Study Hall

And a link to supergroomers' recipe:

SuperGroomer - New cream recipe - Reported great for sore muscles/stiffness/Pain

And, I believe HashGirl has come up with one on that thread that she has reported to be doing well.

:thumb:

Hiya folks...

I know its here, but I cannot find it:

I'm looking for the information on making Bio Bombs.

More specifically, I'll looking for information on how long to continue at 20:1 before we move to 10:1 and then to 5;1.

Thanks

I believe the Bio Bombs info was on Cajuncelt's thread. If you look in Sweet Sue's siggy, I think the link is there.
Or someone may have it handy. :)

Hiya folks...

I know its here, but I cannot find it:

I'm looking for the information on making Bio Bombs.

More specifically, I'll looking for information on how long to continue at 20:1 before we move to 10:1 and then to 5;1.

Thanks

Schedule for increasing dosage is to double every 4 days. That's for cancer treatment to get up to 1 gr/day. I had trouble increasing that fast. I went up by 50% instead of 100% and spent couple weeks at each level. For RA you wouldn't want to go that high, but you can still increase at same rate, just fewer steps. Bottom line is you can increase as fast as you feel ready for. I did my increases on weekends in case it was too much to soon and could back off again for another week.
This is Sue's blog on BioBombs.
SweetSue's Concentrated Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Schedule for increasing dosage is to double every 4 days. That's for cancer treatment to get up to 1 gr/day. I had trouble increasing that fast. I went up by 50% instead of 100% and spent couple weeks at each level. For RA you wouldn't want to go that high, but you can still increase at same rate, just fewer steps. Bottom line is you can increase as fast as you feel ready for. I did my increases on weekends in case it was too much to soon and could back off again for another week.
This is Sue's blog on BioBombs.
SweetSue's Concentrated Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Thanks KR...I see that there is no hard and fast rule, but rather do what works, huh? She's been on 20:1 for about 5 days...that's 2 per day... at that rate she's got about 15 days BB's left already made up at 20:1...
I cannot increase the concentration in each remaining cap easily, but could she just double up and take 4 a day?
Hmmmmm... just thinking how much she will like poking in two more a day..:rofl:
Its a good thing they are working :)

Was told it's great for RLS but of course it's coming with a huge learning curve

I just picked up local honey, addded 30 grams of 1:1 thc cbd (cronic Thunder) dry sifted keif or what I call "pollen" old school no doubt

Just hoping to find a good way to calm down the legs

Back
Top Bottom