Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Thanks Sue, ...seems it would have been easier just to say 8-12.6% I might edit it that way when I do the list on the blog.

Btw, "people monsters" is a term my brother describes about my SIL, not mine. I've suffered my own social anxieties the last few years, it was hard on me and my friends in the real world.

RSOiler, this gives Michigan a break for awhile I would hope. Too many stories of needless raids in this state, as I'm sure others have.
It will be interesting to see what happens now.
I feel bad for the states that aren't even on the protected list for sure.

8%>10% = greater than 8% but less than 10%... the fat end always points to the greater than and the skinny end always points to the less than....:) Ain't no other way to explain it...:;):......:circle-of-love:

Yeah, I knew that..but in my "relaxed" mind last evening I was totally ignoring those arrows. :laughtwo: I like simplicity, so I'll change that a bit.

I have read CBDs tend to be strongest in mid to late flower, THCs strongest at the traditional harvest date, then they degrade.

Taken from the seedfinder website:

The Harlequin Bx4 will consistently give you that 1 to 1 THC to CBD ratio in the range of 7% to 12%. Fast to flower, an extended flowering time can actually diminish effectiveness, because CBD degrades earlier than THC. Harlequin generally tests at around 7% CBD at 10 weeks while delivering CBD levels as high as 12% at just 8 weeks.

I'm so encouraged to read this. My daughter has full-blown anxiety disorder. My greatest hope is that I can someday get her tacking and she can finally have some chance of being anxiety free. Thirty-three years of emotional turmoil is enough.

The oil eliminated my 45 year untreated PTSD. I did eventually get 6.5 years of private and group counseling. Helped a little, but CCO completely took away the anxiety and panic attacks as well as nightmares and incessant re-telling in my mind of the worst of war.

:love:SweetSue:love:, the oil will help with your daughter, absolutely !!! You already know cannabis helps. Ten times more cannabinoids will help ten times as much. I had thought you'd be convinced of this with the studying you're doing and my reports. Full steam ahead babe-a-licious!:thumb:

Seems anxiety is the first to go. An overwhelming feeling of wellness leaves no room for anxiety!

Enough!...:Namaste:

Saying hello after reading this entire thread - which I stopped reading another long thread to visit. I started using CCO a couple years ago when I was treated for ovarian cancer. A family member cooked me up a batch of Harlequin. I did not have good dosing info, so I know I never got anywhere near a gram a day, but I now have good health and a lifetime habit. I love the edible feel, so make budder periodically with home-grown bud. The CCO that I didn't use when I was sick was mixed with coconut oil and lived in a fridge until they gave it to me recently. I tack with it several times a day, big gobs bc it is diluted. It is a good way to keep a pleasant buzz going. I put some in capsules thinking that maybe I could travel with it? Any ideas on that? I have a couple trips planned within the USA next month and I don't want to be without my meds in some form.

P.S. As a side effect of my CCO use, my blood pressure and glucose are normal, and mood control and sleeping arent problems, so I have quit 4 Rx meds. Hope that the low-dose tacking, which I've only recently started, helps me with asthma, too.

P.P.S. I came over here when I learned that Tim had died. I have read so much useful, kind advice from him. He will be missed.

I have read CBDs tend to be strongest in mid to late flower, THCs strongest at the traditional harvest date, then they degrade.

Taken from the seedfinder website:

So the implication here is to harvest a couple weeks early if it's CBD you're growing for. Very interesting. This is good info to know, because we've been trained to push them as far as we could to get the bulk and high THC readings. Considering that almost none of us have our harvests tested, in reality we're all winging it and hoping that it all balances out in the end, aren't we? It's a good thing the medicine comes with no adverse side effects other than possibly unwanted euphoria if used improperly.

Hello right back at you Cannacar, and :welcome:

I am very happy to hear that you are now in good health. Is your Ovarian cancer in remission? And, can you tell us if you used the CCO in conjunction with any Chemo or Radiation...or just the CCO?
Harlequin is a strain that Tim was always telling me would be a good one. I am trying hard to get some of those seeds so I can get some oil made with it.

I have never used the capsules for anything except suppository purposes, so I'm not sure on your question in that regard. I'm sure someone in the know will pop on and give their thoughts. If anything, you could use what is in the capsules for tacking when you need to. :) Keep in mind, if traveling, it is still an illegal substance here in the U.S. I'm sure you knew that, but I just had to throw that caution out there.

I am always thrilled to read when people have been able to quit the big pharma meds! Good for you and congrats on that! :thumb:

Let us know if you have any more questions, or just want to talk about your experiences with the CCO.

:circle-of-love:

Saying hello after reading this entire thread - which I stopped reading another long thread to visit. I started using CCO a couple years ago when I was treated for ovarian cancer. A family member cooked me up a batch of Harlequin. I did not have good dosing info, so I know I never got anywhere near a gram a day, but I now have good health and a lifetime habit. I love the edible feel, so make budder periodically with home-grown bud. The CCO that I didn't use when I was sick was mixed with coconut oil and lived in a fridge until they gave it to me recently. I tack with it several times a day, big gobs bc it is diluted. It is a good way to keep a pleasant buzz going. I put some in capsules thinking that maybe I could travel with it? Any ideas on that? I have a couple trips planned within the USA next month and I don't want to be without my meds in some form.

John, my daughter presents the challenge of overcoming her anxiety that we live in a repressive state that has yet to recognize the need for homeopathic medicine produced by the plant. That's going to be a major hurdle, but when it happens and she's been tacking for a few days I think that issue will vanish.

:welcome: Cannacar. Like Jim, I'm not using CCO yet, so I'm waiting to read the answer from those who know as well. As healthy as I am, I've been struggling with a raging case of scalp psoriasis for almost two decades now. I realize it was brought on by the stress of my late husband's ........ Damn! That was the first time I remember typing that....... Breathe Susan.......be right back.

Sorry, that was rough. Anyway, I'll be tacking myself after my next harvest to gain the experience and to help my own body get back to homeostasis. It'll be nice to have healthy skin again. Since he died it's begun to heal somewhat, but not entirely, and I've noticed that the closer I get to the beginning of my first new year without him the more agitated I'm becoming and the scalp is beginning to get a bit worse.

One of the reasons I've kept the hair long is that I don't pick at the scalp when it's pulled up the way I would if it was shorter. (Hoping CCO will help temper that compulsive nature as well.) Since he passed and it's begun to heal a bit the hair is once again thick and shiny, a good indication that my Endocannabinoid system is gaining the upper hand already. I've also begun drinking copious amounts of water to help everything balance out.

I think I better make meditation a priority this morning after everyone has gone to work and the house is mine.

I'm looking into the following strains for my next grow, any thoughts or opinions are always appreciated:

Cannatonic
Sour Tsunami
CB Diesel
R4
CBD God

Anybody have any experience with those high CBD strains? How do they grow, picky plants...yadda yadda. ;-)

:thanks:

The only high CBD strain I have done is my Blue Blood which is also high THC. For me , they have been relatively easy grows. The one I have now is by far the most vigorous one I have had and is a keeper. Mine also seem to finish in about 7 weeks under my Mars 900. :peace:

Thanks Supergroomer. I like that finish time for sure.

I'm thinking that it's time we start planning the 420 Motoco Memorial grow. People will want to get their seeds and/or clones started ahead of time. I was thinking middle of this month. By then the Fallen Warriors thread will have been done, I would think.

Any thoughts or suggestions on that are highly appreciated, I will be creating the thread when we're ready for it.

Thanks Supergroomer. I like that finish time for sure.

I'm thinking that it's time we start planning the 420 Motoco Memorial grow. People will want to get their seeds and/or clones started ahead of time. I was thinking middle of this month. By then the Fallen Warriors thread will have been done, I would think.

Any thoughts or suggestions on that are highly appeciated, I will be creating the thread when we're ready for it.

That should work great for me. I am planning on taking my clones in about 2 weeks!!! :peace:

So, how does one decide what ratios to grow for the particular concern you're intending to use the oil for? Do we have some sort of reference material already posted around here to that effect? For instance, initially I'll be growing for my daughter (extreme anxiety disorder) and myself (minimal skin concerns, compulsive nature, long-term stress). How would I decide which ratios would benefit each of us?

That compulsive nature is inherited from my father. As little time as I spent around him growing up I noticed he had a pronounced tendency to pick nervously at his skin the same way I did. Extreme stress has always been a part of my life. I've lived my entire life below the poverty line and spent the past twenty years fighting to keep Dale alive with purpose and dignity. This is the first time in my 62 years that I've had any measure of financial stability and no life-threatening health challenges to deal with. I can feel my body healing already, but those years had to have taken a toll. I know I'm getting younger with Callanetics, and the stress of grief is beginning to ....... No it isn't. Yeah, I'm more of a basket case than you all realize. :laughtwo:

Welocome "OILHEAD" Cannacar, thank you for sharing your self heal here on "Cannabis Oilers United", as you talk about how you use CCO others learn from you. Without you even knowing it you become a "OILSEED" basically passing it forward and teaching others. :high-five:

Feel free to talk about how, when & why you use the beloved CCO :love:

Back
Top Bottom