Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

feeling kinda sad tonight as the lights are now off at my house. now i got to trim i hate trimming pain in the butt.. and back and eyes .....

Yup, ya got to take the good along with the bad. I hate trimming also... I have one more Cherry Pie to trim this weekend, then I have a Critical Kush and a Northern Lights to trim...

:lot-o-toke:

Have you had a chance to update your list of journal statuses? @HashGirl

:thanks:

I'm afraid I haven't had time. I barely have time to keep up with my own journals. Thankfully, Nick helped you out here.

Trim four Cherry Pie plants ✔️

IMG_4385.jpeg

Put Cherry Pie in quart jars to cure ✔️

IMG_4388.jpeg

Trim four Cherry Pie plants ✔️

IMG_4385.jpeg

Put Cherry Pie in quart jars to cure ✔️

IMG_4388.jpeg

do you use humidity packs 62% .. you will get a better cure in the mason jars with the packs ... just my 2 cents work

curing is the most important point of the whole grow almost.. your whole crop could be lost here..

and the buds imho should be more closely trimmed too much leaf left on the buds.. its the leaf s that ferment s and kill the jar ...

do you use humidity packs 62% .. you will get a better cure in the mason jars with the packs ... just my 2 cents work

curing is the most important point of the whole grow almost.. your whole crop could be lost here..

and the buds imho should be more closely trimmed too much leaf left on the buds.. its the leaf s that ferment s and kill the jar ...
:lot-o-toke:

Cleaner than My trim. I trim to smoke not to be pretty

Chalk this one up to good genetics for size @Canuk Seeds
Strawberry banana elite glitter pic before chop 67 days grown in homebuilt 4x4 325watt homebuilt light
cool basement 18c- 24 c 18-22% humidity no ph or ppm tests, use rainwater & future harvest nutrients
IMG_5458.JPG

IMG_5461.JPG

IMG_5463.JPG

Never heard of this? Bro science? Or actual science?

thats is bro science sorry .. just the way i was trained trim close.. the sugar leaf is not good smoke either.. heavy in tar
harsh.. the bud is what u want to smoke. you wont see buds like that for sale..

thats is bro science sorry .. just the way i was trained trim close.. the sugar leaf is not good smoke either.. heavy in tar
You always this negative? Or is it Monday?

I've seen much worse for sale. And I grew up on brown bags of mexi brick weed. So....I'm sure Ive smoked worse! No biggie tho to each their own!

:circle-of-love:

:hookah:

How about lifting each other up and praising each other's work instead of criticising and teaching? :passitleft:

This is a comparative grow thread, not a help thread.

Back
Top Bottom