Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

T
How many watts is the light is more the question? i was just thinking thats the wrong light for the grow space
big 1000 watt cmh bulb with that height in the grow room, to remove the heat .. must admit the combo
mars led and cmh grow i did great ..

To make a very long story short, I’m using 7 of 10 available light bars which makes it 700 watts. After this grow is complete, I will dismantle, reassemble, and reposition the light so I can use all 10 bars & get the full 1000 watts.

T

To make a very long story short, I’m using 7 of 10 available light bars which makes it 700 watts. After this grow is complete, I will dismantle, reassemble, and reposition the light so I can use all 10 bars & get the full 1000 watts.

i would add the lights now for bloom.. more watts more and better buds.. also u have no reflective light to speak of..

My grow is complete except for the smoke report. My Critical Mass buds are dried and are now curing in jars. Very nice genetics....thanks Canuk Seeds!

i would add the lights now for bloom.. more watts more and better buds.. also u have no reflective light to speak of..
I’d love to, but with all ten bars in place I had very limited access to the yo-yos to raise & lower the lights. Like I said, long story & that’s just the beginning. Suffice it to say once I can rotate the light 90° all ten bars will be in place.

Zkittlez Glue Elite
20240223_191242.jpg

20240223_191438.jpg

:thanks: @Canuk Seeds

Day 59 from flip;
Trainwreck.

I've been checking trichomes and I saw a few clear, mostly cloudy, and a few amber. So I chopped a top...
I'll leave it for a few days and keep checking trichomes, but I'm pretty sure in the next few days she'll be ready.
These nugs are heavy, they're rock solid, and the smell is divine.

Thanks @Canuk Seeds for this awesome comparative grow.

IMG20240224171914.jpg

IMG20240224170838.jpg

IMG20240224171812.jpg

Day 59 from flip;
Trainwreck.

I've been checking trichomes and I saw a few clear, mostly cloudy, and a few amber. So I chopped a top...
I'll leave it for a few days and keep checking trichomes, but I'm pretty sure in the next few days she'll be ready.
These nugs are heavy, they're rock solid, and the smell is divine.

Thanks @Canuk Seeds for this awesome comparative grow.

IMG20240224171914.jpg

IMG20240224170838.jpg

IMG20240224171812.jpg
@Canuk Seeds are pretty cool for putting on this grow. And their pucks look 👀 like they should be collectibles for anyone who’s interested in growing weed. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_4152.jpeg
IMG_4160.jpeg
IMG_4162.jpeg
420 Canuck Seeds Grandaddy Bruce about two weeks into flower. Switched to flower nutes with guano yesterday. Cheers.

wow look at those monsters looking good.. looks like you got room for a bigger room where u take your plants out too..

Weed like to extend our deepest gratitude to @Canuk Seeds for hosting this comparative grow :thanks:

For those of you wrapping up your current grows, we've got more opportunities for you.

420 Magazine's Official Seedsman Comparative Grow Featuring Banana Jealousy

420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

Slots are filling up fast, so book your spot now before it's too late! :cheer:
That would be good thing. We all try for sure. Master novelist and farmers. Lmao.

Looks like I might have jumped the gun but at least I didn't chop her down...
I'm going to find a better way to check trichomes.
I'll get back to you.

IMG20240224221713.jpg

IMG20240224221848.jpg

IMG20240224221857.jpg

IMG20240224221903.jpg

IMG20240224221912.jpg
I said same thing years ago. And I had to learn wait that two weeks people always say. Cause I never, never and still hardly understand that cycles of these plants. U think u got it and they slow down take longer or whatever the weather does to them. Unless your in control system like big dogs. Then may be easier. Idk. Haven't been for me

Back
Top Bottom