CaptainLucky's Purple Mystic Cubensis Grow 2023

One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small. But mine are the 00 clear caps and they hold .91 ml of oil. You won't know what they weigh in grams until you fill and weigh it though.
I’m just gonna measure out 5 grams and then fill them. That’s supposed to be an intense dose. CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:

Just finished drying another batch of my Purple Mystics 🍄s. These are some crispy critters ready for the grinder n capsules. CL🍀. :surf::woohoo:

IMG_4107.jpeg

IMG_4108.jpeg

Just finished drying another batch of my Purple Mystics 🍄s. These are some crispy critters ready for the grinder n capsules. CL🍀. :surf::woohoo:

IMG_4107.jpeg

IMG_4108.jpeg
they look good, enjoy the trip while shoveling snow it'll make it more fun!

Journal Update: I’m still airing n misting daily and my AIO bag from @Midwest Grow Kits keeps pumping out Purple Mystics 🧙 from @Spore Genetics. My dehydrator has been running around the clock ⏰. I would highly recommend both of these Sponsors. Anyone thinking about getting into mushies I can definitely say that you’ll get your $$$s worth. And this is still the first run. CL🍀 :surf: :woohoo:

I was just wondering if anyone knows whether or not you could use U.V. light to grow mushies? The reason why I’m asking is because I remembered someone saying they had used Christmas lights and I thought maybe my bug zapper would be able to grow them without the light being a pita. CL🍀 :thanks:

I was just wondering if anyone knows whether or not you could use U.V. light to grow mushies? The reason why I’m asking is because I remembered someone saying they had used Christmas lights and I thought maybe my bug zapper would be able to grow them without the light being a pita. CL🍀
I have no idea but don't most mushrooms grow where the sun don't shine in shade?

To be honest, I barely have time to fart.
I pick a few tubs worth in winter when I take my daughter to horse riding so no need to grow them. If I did grow some mushies, they would be the ones I grow though.

The blizzard of 1978 is the one that caused me to leave Michigan for 20 years. I wasn't here in 1979, as soon as I could see my car in the driveway and move it, I packed up and was GONE.

We had the blizzard in Ohio in 78. We had snow higher than our roof!! It was insane!! As a kid it was awesome!! 😎✌️

Thanks Captain! I was under the mistaken impression that psychedelic mushrooms were tall and skinny, but there are probably many different varieties of various sizes.
Pan cyans are skinny usually. Cubensis is where you get your chunks!! I prefer pans!! They're in a different league altogether!! 💯😎✌️

Pan cyans are skinny usually. Cubensis is where you get your chunks!! I prefer pans!! They're in a different league altogether!! 💯😎✌️
Don’t underestimate my Purple Mystic 🧙 potency. They will send you into a whole different dimension. lol CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:

Ahoy Captain
Glad as a sandwich bag, that I swooped in to say hay.
You can expect a pm over ye weekend.

Back
Top Bottom