CaptainLucky's Purple Mystic Cubensis Grow 2023

Journal Update: I’m feeling a little bored 🥱 on a Friday nite so I’m contemplating going for a little 🍄 adventure. But I have some household duties in the morning and now I’m torn on what to do. I’m just gonna do a relatively small amount. It sucks trying to be responsible. lol CL🍀. :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Journal Update: I’m feeling a little bored 🥱 on a Friday nite so I’m contemplating going for a little 🍄 adventure. But I have some household duties in the morning and now I’m torn on what to do. I’m just gonna do a relatively small amount. It sucks trying to be responsible. lol CL🍀. :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice one CL, enjoy!

Journal Update: This was the first time that they came on like that. The first thing I noticed was when I was walking my feet 👣 felt extremely springy. That seemed incredibly funny to me and it was then I realized I was starting to trip hard. So I thought it might be best to lay down n let go. Several hours passed with very pleasant body rushes and visual imagery. I’m already looking forward to repeating the experience tonight. CL🍀. :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Journal Update: This was the first time that they came on like that. The first thing I noticed was when I was walking my feet 👣 felt extremely springy. That seemed incredibly funny to me and it was then I realized I was starting to trip hard. So I thought it might be best to lay down n let go. Several hours passed with very pleasant body rushes and visual imagery. I’m already looking forward to repeating the experience tonight. CL🍀. :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sounds great. :thumb:
Hope your having a nice weekend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Journal Update: I took a small dose last nite on a mt stomach. They were all the small aborts but 🤩 WOW! They hit hard n fast 💨, I don’t know if was the mt stomach or because of being the aborts but I was zooming in record time. CL🍀. :surf::woohoo:
I make tea with my aborts!! Powerful little fuckers!! Probably empty stomach helped expedite the process. Happy Monday!! 😎✌️

I make tea with my aborts!! Powerful little fuckers!! Probably empty stomach helped expedite the process. Happy Monday!! 😎✌️
I think I’m building a tolerance towards them. Because last nite was nowhere close to the nite b4. It was still pleasant n everything. Except maybe it was not having a mt stomach because it didn’t hit me hard n fast 💨. Idk anyways I’m gonna cut back for a spell and see if it makes a difference. CL🍀

I think I’m building a tolerance towards them. Because last nite was nowhere close to the nite b4. It was still pleasant n everything. Except maybe it was not having a mt stomach because it didn’t hit me hard n fast 💨. Idk anyways I’m gonna cut back for a spell and see if it makes a difference. CL🍀
Unfortunately you definately build a tolerence for them.

I've had to take double the dose almost if I do it more than once a week other than pan cyan. Those are super powerful. But even acid with me was always a really quick tolerance. So if I have a nice trip I'll wait a couple weeks usually to let my system reset. Happy Tuesday!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom