Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

but the buds are the right color, in fact, they seem to have a slight bluish tint to them, which the camera doesn't pick up very well....I don't think she's going to be real colorful, but there may be a little something there before she's done...
Well if the thrill is there its gonna be blue.... that's why Chuck wrote the song and why Herbie's gave it the name....cause it's been thrilling to watch her grow. :ganjamon:

Well if the thrill is there its gonna be blue..
I hope she gets a little color, although, Herbies doesn't mention it in their description.
Shes from a Blueberry mom, and an Afghani dad, so there's a slight chance for a little color...
But, if she's just plain ol' green, she'll still get folks plenty high- and that's the main thing....

Happy Monday, folks!- I hope everyone had a good weekend, and now it's time for a little
Update on the @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill...
She's 97 days old today, flipped to 12/12 - 34 days ago, first flowers showed up about 22 days ago.

She grew a half inch this week, so she's a whopping 17" tall now...as usual...:hmmmm:
The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

She's had a good week, no problems worth worrying about that I can see- some of her lower leaves are getting funky and starting to fall off now, but I think that's pretty much normal for a 97 day old plant...

2.jpg

I'm still feeding her 7g/mc/gal.+ 1.5g BPN's Easy Weed- she's finally showing just a little tip burn on the leaves, which, to me, means she's at the limit for nutes- so I don't think I'll need to go any higher on the mc or the EW.
The light is set at 220watts, probably all she's going to need- 58k lux at the canopy, according to my el-cheapo lux meter.
4.jpg

A couple of bud shots:
3.jpg

Her leaves are starting to get a little pale - not yellow, but lighter green than they were, but the buds are the right color, in fact, they seem to have a slight bluish tint to them, which the camera doesn't pick up very well....I don't think she's going to be real colorful, but there may be a little something there before she's done...

3a.jpg

The silhouette shot:

7.jpg

She's a lot wider than the door opening, so I've got to be really careful moving her in and out...haven't broken anything off yet ...but gimme a few weeks, I probably will... :oops:

9.jpg

A different view, from the ground up-
12.jpg

And there ya go!

Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support... :love:

And please, continue to stay as safe as possible out there :peace:
What a lovely plant! It’s beautiful my friend.

What a lovely plant! It’s beautiful my friend.
Thank you, DeeBoy!
But the sad part is you show exactly how you do it and I still can’t replicate it.
Thanks for the kind words, Nev!
It's pretty easy with a photo plant, but autos are a whole different thing-I doubt I can replicate it with an auto...might find out on my next grow, though...I've got a lot of auto seeds, I should probably start growing a few of them before they go bad or something... ;)

She's looking very nice, Carcass. And I do see a hint of blue in the first "overhead" image. ;)

But even I haven't been smoking, vaping or otherwise ingesting this much weed...

It's pretty easy with a photo plant, but autos are a whole different thing-I doubt I can replicate it with an auto.
It's pretty easy with a photo plant only when it's pretty easy! I'm reaching for my bong. :laughtwo:

And as for the end of that sentence, HUH?:
1643075840294.png

And as for the end of that sentence, HUH?
Ha! Well, it does depend on the auto, and
you just never know with them...some
are like "yeah, let's do this!", and some are like "I don't think so, bud.." ;)

Looking like a scrumptious sexy...ok...I'll stop there!
:yummy:
But the sad part is you show exactly how you do it and I still can’t replicate it.
Yeah...what Nev said man! My goal for 2022 is to make a box that can make my plants look this good. Throwing out my tent tomorrow!
and some are like "I don't think so, bud.." ;)
I think I know what you mean and this one said, "I don't think so! But let me start stretching a few weeks after I was supposed to...but only 1 branch! Don'twant to get you too excited now do we?! We know what happens when...well you know!"

My goal for 2022 is to make a box that can make my plants look this good. Throwing out my tent tomorrow!
Hey, grab yourself a 2'x2'x44"Home Depot wardrobe box, and I'll walk you through the rest! :thumb:
I think you'd have a lot of fun with it- I sure have!

Hey, grab yourself a 2'x2'x44"Home Depot wardrobe box, and I'll walk you through the rest! :thumb:
I think you'd have a lot of fun with it- I sure have!
Maaaaan...I shit you not I have one in my garage right now, that I bought in 2020 to make a drying box. I'll get right on that Carcass! I'll have it made and growing in it by 2024.

Maaaaan...I shit you not I have one in my garage right now, that I bought in 2020 to make a drying box. I'll get right on that Carcass! I'll have it made and growing in it by 2024.
Glad to see you're going to take your time and do it right!

Just curious, just how long did it take you to set up that tent you're going to throw away? :laughtwo:

Happy Monday, folks!- I hope everyone had a good weekend, and now it's time for a little
Update on the @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill...
She's 97 days old today, flipped to 12/12 - 34 days ago, first flowers showed up about 22 days ago.

She grew a half inch this week, so she's a whopping 17" tall now...as usual...:hmmmm:
The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

She's had a good week, no problems worth worrying about that I can see- some of her lower leaves are getting funky and starting to fall off now, but I think that's pretty much normal for a 97 day old plant...

2.jpg

I'm still feeding her 7g/mc/gal.+ 1.5g BPN's Easy Weed- she's finally showing just a little tip burn on the leaves, which, to me, means she's at the limit for nutes- so I don't think I'll need to go any higher on the mc or the EW.
The light is set at 220watts, probably all she's going to need- 58k lux at the canopy, according to my el-cheapo lux meter.
4.jpg

A couple of bud shots:
3.jpg

Her leaves are starting to get a little pale - not yellow, but lighter green than they were, but the buds are the right color, in fact, they seem to have a slight bluish tint to them, which the camera doesn't pick up very well....I don't think she's going to be real colorful, but there may be a little something there before she's done...

3a.jpg

The silhouette shot:

7.jpg

She's a lot wider than the door opening, so I've got to be really careful moving her in and out...haven't broken anything off yet ...but gimme a few weeks, I probably will... :oops:

9.jpg

A different view, from the ground up-
12.jpg

And there ya go!

Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support... :love:

And please, continue to stay as safe as possible out there :peace:
Hello C Verdant

Omg! I can not even deal with how beautiful this plant is! That shade of green looks almost fluorescent! And that canopy! I swear, one grow I will achieve a carcass canopy! Granted it’s not gonna be this grow… or more than likely the next grow, but one day!

This is such a beautiful grow journey to witness :)

I hope she gets a little color, although, Herbies doesn't mention it in their description.
Shes from a Blueberry mom, and an Afghani dad, so there's a slight chance for a little color...
But, if she's just plain ol' green, she'll still get folks plenty high- and that's the main thing....
C Horse that shade of green is anything but plain or ol’!

It is SPECTACULAR!

That's 16.5" of bud-making awesomeness you have there, Carcass! :welldone:

This is such a beautiful grow journey to witness
Thank You, T! :love:
C Horse that shade of green is anything but plain or ol’!
I think she'll be a little lighter green by next week- she's kinda headed in that direction.
You have a special plant growing there!
Thank You, Stone- Herbies hooked me up pretty good with this one!
That's 16.5" of bud-making awesomeness you have there, Carcass!
Thank You, Beez!...She actually made it to 17" last week!:party:
Parts list please, I just got a new light, so I think I'll use my SF-1000w in a box like yours.
Will do!
Not much to it, really, but here ya go:

1- 2'x2'x44" Wardrobe Box (Home Depot) apx. $20.00

6- AC Infinity Multifan S-3's 3-speed fans (model AI-MPF120A) amazon, apx. $12.00 each
You control the temps in the box by adjusting the fan speeds.
( 2 exhausts, 1 intake, 2 circulators, 1 floor fan for wherever it's needed)

5- 51"x 23.6" Reflective Windshield Shades (Dollar Store) $5.00-$10.00

2 or 3 usb power supplies (phone chargers work too) (Dollar Store, apx. $10.00)

1- roll of clear packing tape to hold stuff together. $4.00 (works better than ducttape- ducttape falls off after 6 months or so)
1- Smoke/fire detector- to be safe. apx. $30.00

So there ya go- an SF-1000 is pretty similar to an Atreum Hydra-1000- and the Atreum worked great in there, so the SF-1000 should do the same.

Good Luck!
If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask:thumb:

Thank You, T! :love:

I think she'll be a little lighter green by next week- she's kinda headed in that direction.

Thank You, Stone- Herbies hooked me up pretty good with this one!

Thank You, Beez!...She actually made it to 17" last week!:party:

Will do!
Not much to it, really, but here ya go:

1- 2'x2'x44" Wardrobe Box (Home Depot) apx. $20.00

6- AC Infinity Multifan S-3's 3-speed fans (model AI-MPF120A) amazon, apx. $12.00 each
You control the temps in the box by adjusting the fan speeds.
( 2 exhausts, 1 intake, 2 circulators, 1 floor fan for wherever it's needed)

5- 51"x 23.6" Reflective Windshield Shades (Dollar Store) $5.00-$10.00

2 or 3 usb power supplies (phone chargers work too) (Dollar Store, apx. $10.00)

1- roll of clear packing tape to hold stuff together. $4.00 (works better than ducttape- ducttape falls off after 6 months or so)
1- Smoke/fire detector- to be safe. apx. $30.00

So there ya go- an SF-1000 is pretty similar to an Atreum Hydra-1000- and the Atreum worked great in there, so the SF-1000 should do the same.

Good Luck!
If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask:thumb:
Fire extinguisher, priceless!

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom