Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

So there ya go- an SF-1000 is pretty similar to an Atreum Hydra-1000- and the Atreum worked great in there, so the SF-1000 should do the same.
Thanks C, I think I have most of that stuff here at home collecting dust. Just have to get that wardrobe box. :thanks: New light is supposed to be here by Sat. SZHLux PT4000W :goof:

You have given that beautiful Blueberry Hill a special touch! :morenutes:She looks like she is gonna stack up nicely too!:yummy:

I checked that out on the Zon, looks like a good one- nice price for a 400 watt light :thumb:
If the numbers are anywhere close to what's listed I know I'll be happy. I was looking at your new light (the Nextlight 420h) you were gifted with and a Mogobe 300w led the price on that 420h (529$) made me hurry up and hit a bowl and the MB-Octopus300 (219$) though the price was closer to what I had as disposable (entertainment, and other sins of the flesh) income the spec's where (while better than what I have) nowhere near the 420h or the SZH so I pulled the trigger on the SZH PT4000W it is supposed to be here by Sat. After a little rearranging in the room and putting together a Mr. C box I'm going to start a new run.

Here's what happened to the SSH auto, Zkittlez and SSkunk run that I started in 8/21...

20220106_111450[1].jpg

Final dry weights are SSHauto 3 1/4 oz, SSkunk 5 1/2 oz, Zkittlez 5 3/4 dry

Bud shots right before harvest:
SSHauto
DSC02088.JPG

SSkunk
DSC02135.JPG

Zkittlez
DSC02147.JPG

Nice haul, raziel:welldone:
Good luck on your next run!

You have given that beautiful Blueberry Hill a special touch!
Thanks, candy!
I did some of it, but there's some good genetics at work too!

Not much to it, really, but here ya go:

1- 2'x2'x44" Wardrobe Box (Home Depot) apx. $20.00

6- AC Infinity Multifan S-3's 3-speed fans (model AI-MPF120A) amazon, apx. $12.00 each
You control the temps in the box by adjusting the fan speeds.
( 2 exhausts, 1 intake, 2 circulators, 1 floor fan for wherever it's needed)

5- 51"x 23.6" Reflective Windshield Shades (Dollar Store) $5.00-$10.00

2 or 3 usb power supplies (phone chargers work too) (Dollar Store, apx. $10.00)

1- roll of clear packing tape to hold stuff together. $4.00 (works better than ducttape- ducttape falls off after 6 months or so)
1- Smoke/fire detector- to be safe. apx. $30.00

So there ya go- an SF-1000 is pretty similar to an Atreum Hydra-1000- and the Atreum worked great in there, so the SF-1000 should do the same.

Good Luck!
If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask:thumb:
No filter?

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, Azimuth...been babysitting a 2 year old since 7 am...
No, there's no filter- I grow in the back room, so I just open the window and shut the door to that room, and it does a fair job of keeping the smell down.A little bit still gets through, but everyone that visits know I grow weed, so it's no big deal.

Happy Monday, folks! It's time for a little Update on the @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill...

She's 104 days old, flipped to 12/12 41 days ago, spotted first flowers 29 days ago.

Still 17 inches tall...
The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

As I mentioned last week, she's starting to fade a little...seems like she shouldn't be doing that this early, so she got a root rinse on Wednesday with 9 gallons of plain water.
Then she got a full feeding of 7g/mc+1.5g of Easy Weed in pH'ed water...I don't know if she's going to green up much, but the fade seems to have paused for a little while. The buds aren't fading, just the fanleaves.
2.jpg

The @NextLight 420h is running at 225 watts@ 23" above the canopy, she seems real happy with that...

4.jpg

One of the buds:
5.jpg

And another....
6.jpg

She's filling the box up pretty well...
7.jpg

Out of the box for her silhouette shot...
9.jpg

She's got apx. 40 colas on her, they should be pretty big by harvest time- probably about a month from now.
10.jpg

13.jpg

And that's about all I've got today!
Thank You for looking, I really appreciate the support... :love:
Please...continue to stay as safe as you can out there!

Hey Carcass. With no football tonight I almost forgot it was Monday, so your UPDATE is a pleasant surprise!

The plant looks stellar and that first overhead shot is stunning!

Still 17 inches tall...
I bet she would easily pull herself up to 18+ inches if freed from the donut.

I think you like the reputation you've established with your box! :laughtwo:

Happy Monday, folks! It's time for a little Update on the @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill...

She's 104 days old, flipped to 12/12 41 days ago, spotted first flowers 29 days ago.

Still 17 inches tall...
The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

As I mentioned last week, she's starting to fade a little...seems like she shouldn't be doing that this early, so she got a root rinse on Wednesday with 9 gallons of plain water.
Then she got a full feeding of 7g/mc+1.5g of Easy Weed in pH'ed water...I don't know if she's going to green up much, but the fade seems to have paused for a little while. The buds aren't fading, just the fanleaves.
2.jpg

The @NextLight 420h is running at 225 watts@ 23" above the canopy, she seems real happy with that...

4.jpg

One of the buds:
5.jpg

And another....
6.jpg

She's filling the box up pretty well...
7.jpg

Out of the box for her silhouette shot...
9.jpg

She's got apx. 40 colas on her, they should be pretty big by harvest time- probably about a month from now.
10.jpg

13.jpg

And that's about all I've got today!
Thank You for looking, I really appreciate the support... :love:
Please...continue to stay as safe as you can out there!
Sweet mother of cannabis!

All hail to our great C Weed!

Your photography is just so brilliant! Are you a professional photographer? You’ve prolly told me but I’ve forgot.

One day C star, one day I will grow a carcass worthy plant… sadly that day is defs not today, and it’s not likely to be tomorrow either ;)

Totally love it Carcass!
Thanks, Stunger-The next 30 days should fatten her up pretty good...
Between the 17K in MC and the 18K in Easy Weed you might be above the legal limit
That does sound like a lot- I'll try skipping the EW next watering or 2, and see what happens.
Will excessive K lock out the N? That might be what's happening....
Hell, I'll rinse the roots again if I have to...
I bet she would easily pull herself up to 18+ inches if freed from the donut.
She would get a little taller, but she'd get a lot narrower without the donut...
I think you like the reputation you've established with your box!
What can I say.... That old box and I just work well together...I've got to admit, the box works better than I ever thought it would back when I first put it together... :oops:

Your photography is just so brilliant! Are you a professional photographer?

Thank you, Trala! - No, not a photographer...the old camera I use is one I found sitting on a pallet of freight back in my working days...just a little point 'n shoot Canon
Hmmm looks like someone can’t count…
There's actually more than 40 (apx 48), if you count the little ones down low... :)

I just wanted to see if we could get him to actually count them.
it worked!

:thumb:

I'd rinse and reset since you're probably 100-140ppm too high on the K.
Thank You, Shed- She'll need water tomorrow morning, so I'll do a re-rinse, then feed just mc.@ maybe 6g/gal and see what happens.
I think I'm just going to stay away from flowering supplements from now on.

Back
Top Bottom