Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

I would get some large boot trays to keep the mess down and protect your carpeting. It will give them something stable to sit on as well. You can clean them with bleach if you need to, carpet not so much.

A little slow getting here, but Amen on the boot trays.
Hey Carcass, you mind if I hang out for this one?

Pull up a chair, John, and Thanks for stopping by!
Some interesting stuff is going on this week-my plants are having their own
little "gender reveal" party ,and I think pink is the color of the week!
Not positive yet,but it sure looks like good news!

Pull up a chair, John, and Thanks for stopping by!
Some interesting stuff is going on this week-my plants are having their own
little "gender reveal" party ,and I think pink is the color of the week!
Not positive yet,but it sure looks like good news!
you got primordias showing? Picsssss!!

you got primordias showing? Picsssss!!
You asked for 'em,You got 'em :woohoo:

Flipped to 12/12 on the 30th,so the girls took 5 days to show.

It's pretty much a sure thing-Northern Light x Big Bud is a female-no surprise,feminized seed:

The one I'm very happy about is Bagseed#3,who pleasantly surprised me by being a GIRL
Oh yeah....

And then there's the bad news-the little girl outside isn't...a girl..definitely a boy-not sure
why it's getting flowers yet-probably just preflowers,but some of the balls already have stems
on them.....anyway,not a big deal,he's already as far from the girls as he can be.
I'm going to let him go, he'll be my next pollen donor....the timing may end up about right,but I'll have to see how things go.
Anyway,heres a pic of deez nutz:

So that's whats been going on today,pretty good day,actually.

Thanks for the interest & Thanks for stopping by....I'll see you again in a few days :peace:

Just caught up. Looking good I’m subbed
Thanks for dropping in,Don!....Woulda got back to you sooner,but I was busy taking pics & whatnot....

You asked for 'em,You got 'em :woohoo:

Flipped to 12/12 on the 30th,so the girls took 5 days to show.

It's pretty much a sure thing-Northern Light x Big Bud is a female-no surprise,feminized seed:

NLBB Calyx 2.JPG

The one I'm very happy about is Bagseed#3,who pleasantly surprised me by being a GIRL
Oh yeah....

BS2_calyx.JPG

And then there's the bad news-the little girl outside isn't...a girl..definitely a boy-not sure
why it's getting flowers yet-probably just preflowers,but some of the balls already have stems
on them.....anyway,not a big deal,he's already as far from the girls as he can be.
I'm going to let him go, he'll be my next pollen donor....the timing may end up about right,but I'll have to see how things go.
Anyway,heres a pic of deez nutz:

DEEZ NUTZ 2.JPG

So that's whats been going on today,pretty good day,actually.

Thanks for the interest & Thanks for stopping by....I'll see you again in a few days :peace:

Well, as Meatloaf said " two out of three ain't bad".

Nothing about MY grow,but I wanted to mention an unlicensed cannabis grow
that was busted 5 days ago in Los Alamos,Ca.,-16 miles down the road from me.

Picture this: 700,000 Cannabis plants....and thousands of pounds of processed weed
that was being "diverted to the black market"
You've got to wonder how they got away with it for so long...That's a lot of plants to not notice.
They were busted because they printed up their own license,and someone with the
county finally noticed it was fake....

It dwarfs the 400,000 plant bust 2 miles from my house in November.....these guys just never bothered to mail in the paperwork....

Just thought it was kind of interesting...that's a lotta weed going to waste

I would say you’re spot on with your primordia assumptions.

700,000 plants and thousands of pounds of processed product? And they couldn’t get a decent forgery?? :rofl:.... tards
Edit: also I’m torn, no one should ever be arrested for cannabis... but if you’re going to put it on the black market you’re making the legit operations look bad so... serves you right

Hey Carcass, great grow! Shame about the outdoor plant I was rooting for it to be a 'her'.
Interesting your cardboard LED setup. I am really constrained for growing, with a limited space (a balcony) for outdoor growing with it's yearly growing cycle. The thought of some sort of discrete grow box/cabinet that I can grow any time of the year would be amazing, no more waiting for next years grow to come around when I run out. Anyway your plants are looking good.

Hi,Stunger,Thanks for stopping by !
Yeah,I was hoping that outdoor thing was going to go differently,too-but it's not a total
loss-his pollen will help create Bagseed#4 eventually,so it's all good...

About the box-with cardboard and packing tape,the possibilities are endless-it may not last forever,but it's serving its purpose very well right now-although next year (or sooner) I'm planning on something with a little more height,and twice the floorspace-either a real grow tent,or maybe a nice refrigerator box...;)

Picture this: 700,000 Cannabis plants....and thousands of pounds of processed weed
You've got to wonder how they got away with it for so long...That's a lot of plants to not notice.

It dwarfs the 400,000 plant bust 2 miles from my house in November.....these guys just never bothered to mail in the paperwork....

The only reason states legalized MJ, is for revenue.
When they don't get there share of the bounty, weed will be waisted and folks go to jail. :rip:

I would say you’re spot on with your primordia assumptions.

700,000 plants and thousands of pounds of processed product? And they couldn’t get a decent forgery?? :rofl:.... tards
Edit: also I’m torn, no one should ever be arrested for cannabis... but if you’re going to put it on the black market you’re making the legit operations look bad so... serves you right
Amen, Chef, it does serve them right.

Any info on branding/ who it was?

Any info on branding/ who it was?

No,only that they were a supposedly legit supplier to a dispensary in Arroyo Grande,Ca.
called "805 Beach Breaks",my son shops there.
Only a small percentage went to them,some went to other dispensaries locally & in L.A.-If they'd of stuck to that, they'd probably still be in business.

It's hard to believe that they were dumb enough to risk what had to be a very large investment
because they wanted to make a little side money by selling shit out the back door...
The dispensaries didn't know the supplier wasn't legal,but they also got raided and a large portion of their inventory was confiscated,so it cost them big bucks.

Thanks for stopping by my humble little journal,Phobos !

That is odd-how it's just kind of "out there" on it's own...
Hopefully you won't get them popping out all over the place.
Do you know why she hermied?
Did she have alot of stress for awhile,or do you figure it's just genetics?

Back
Top Bottom