Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Oh my Lordy!! That would be absolutely amazing! :yahoo: @InTheShed

Although I just don’t see it being feasible. I reside in Alberta, even if I was able to come retrieve it, it probably wouldn’t be alive by the time I got it home. I really appreciate the offer, it does not go unnoticed, and if I’m ever in SoCal I definitely know who to contact, with beer in hand! (Or coffee’s, which ever you prefer):thanks:

No exchange needed Back! I am almost always up to my eyeballs in clones I need to offload. It's great to see other growers get stocked with already rooted plants :).
a top geezer .

getting me some of those PC beans.
Thanks,BL-That PC was a Barney's freebie from The Vault-it was a little tiny seed,I didn't think it was even going to grow....don't judge a book by it's cover,I guess:)

Carcass do you know if anyone has used the skeeter dunks in hydro? I’m still seeing the critters in the sticky tabs and the big bowl I put under the trays . I pinched a piece in each dwc bucket to try . From what I see it just floats around the dwc . In the flood and drain reservoir it sounds like it’s usable, slowly release something biological and the rest I can’t see I popped the first donut out where the instructions were !

I haven't read about anyone using them in hydro-I'm sure they'd work,unless the little particles that come off of them would plug something up.
They don't really dissolve,they just break up into little brown particles-I use a strainer funnel
to strain them out of my plant water,although in my situation,they wouldn't really hurt anything.
I don't know much about hydro-I didn't know that soil gnats were an issue-those little bastards
get into everything ,apparently.

I haven't read about anyone using them in hydro-I'm sure they'd work,unless the little particles that come off of them would plug something up.
They don't really dissolve,they just break up into little brown particles-I use a strainer funnel
to strain them out of my plant water,although in my situation,they wouldn't really hurt anything.
I don't know much about hydro-I didn't know that soil gnats were an issue-those little bastards
get into everything ,apparently.
I have an organic farm due north and the north wind blew for two weeks outside they come as a black cloud!
I clean the pumps filters every 4 days and at nutrients change. I see it breaking down in the dwc but not in the bowl with the skeeter puck! I think I’m gonna drop the one in the bowl in the reservoir! It’s been in the dwc for four days with no change in the grow ! Worth a try .

Worth a try .
As long as the particles won't mess with anything ,hell yes !

**edit** I have zero gnats thanks to the dunks,so I hope they work out for you!

As long as the particles won't mess with anything ,hell yes !

**edit** I have zero gnats thanks to the dunks,so I hope they work out for you!
That’s what I want zero gnats again !

Well ,it's Monday again-just wanted to let you know that I'm babysitting
my sick granddaughter today,so I won't be updating until at least tomorrow,
possibly Wednesday...Even sick,she's a curious little thing,and grandpa's secret garden needs to stay secret....
So I'll see you in a day or two !

Lol, I understand completely! My little ones are on to my, not so secret, garden. They like the lights and say oooh, pretty! I just hope they don’t say something to the wrong somebody. I’ve been calling them tomatoes, so hopefully they’ll at least say tomatoes if they do. :laughtwo:

Well,it's Tuesday,so it must be time for Monday's update...?
I've got a little time before the granddaughter gets here,so I'll sneak
this in before she arrives...
The girls aren't growing up much anymore,now they're busy working on the buds...
Northern Lights on the left,Peyote Critical on the right

Getting pretty close to a full house in there...

Pulled them out for a few pics-The NL is shorter than the PC,but a bit more "husky"

Here's a top shot-not as many buds as the PC,but what she has are a little fatter:

Here's the PC-taller and skinnier than her roommate:

More buds on her than the NL-I'm going to try and spread her out a little to give the buds
a little more elbow room...

This is a NL bud-slowly getting frostier:

The PC's buds are way ahead in the frost department...here's a couple of 'em

Even the larger fanleaves near the buds are frosting up,can't hardly touch her anywhere without getting sticky...

And here's a farewell shot of the guy outside-I got a little clone off him that seems to be rooting,so he's going away-he's just getting too big again,and not even close to producing any pollen...

I'm starting a Seedsman Cheese (fem) that's going into his spot
If it pops-the first one I tried didn't go-popped out two taproots,and stopped growing...
They were free seeds,so I can't complain,at least not yet

So that's about all for today-Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support!

See you here again in about 6 days or so-Hopefully things will be back to normal around here by then...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom