Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

Re: Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow and Pineapple Express

Hey Sweatleaf, ....mmm I read a little reference made by MagicMediwanna way back at the beginning of this or was it Catman's first journal...little bro?

I really should go back and check that reference before I made it, but it's kinda like tasmania...everyone is related to everyone else..mmmm.

:)

Hey Catman!

Ladies look great!

I have a special fondness for auto flowers! They are a lot of fun for sure!

Don't let weird shaped leaves and colors freak you out too much with autos. They are strange little plants. I've never had an auto that didn't produce some wonky leaves when younger. I think sometime the autos grow too fast for their own good.

You're plants look nice and healthy. You are doing a great job. Hover because it's fun and if something comes up you'll be there!

:high-five:

Thanks for that encouragement SweetLeef - I remember that spectacular auto you grew hydro :cheesygrinsmiley:

I know if you say they look nice and healthy I can probably take a breath or two LOL! And, I have to admit I might enjoy the hovering - this whole process is fascinating

:Namaste:

Hey Sweatleaf, ....mmm I read a little reference made by MagicMediwanna way back at the beginning of this or was it Catman's first journal...little bro?

I really should go back and check that reference before I made it, but it's kinda like tasmania...everyone is related to everyone else..mmmm.

:)

Yup, Magic is my real life sister. She's the reason I'm on this forum and growing in the first place! Good memory :)

Thanks for that encouragement SweetLeef - I remember that spectacular auto you grew hydro :cheesygrinsmiley:

I know if you say they look nice and healthy I can probably take a breath or two LOL! And, I have to admit I might enjoy the hovering - this whole process is fascinating

Come to think of it I haven't seen Ms Magic around for a bit...hope all is OK...

I too love the hovering! It's pretty amazing when you think about how small a seed is, that they turn into such monsters. Where does all that plant come from? I just don't understand :)

All is well, I think she's just been chillin in in the real world for a moment :bong:

Sorry I haven't been around lately Cat, but the girls are looking good. How are you liking the autos so far?

Hey Buck - Good to see you!

You know, the instant gratification part of my really likes the auto's fast progression LOL - It seems like when you get good genetics they just flourish like magic right before your eyes. I'll have to wait until December here before I know if the yield is half as impressive as the growth rate.

Are you enjoying the fruits of your labor? I imagine so...

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Catman! Good morning to you sir. How's it going?

Hey good morning to you Sphnx! The plants look well here imho. I am getting ready for a trip to the Big City where I am really "from" It is where a good Indoor Garden store is located (here in the Small Town there are NO THINGS at all). If all goes well I will be visiting and Old Friend from high school (yes, they did have schools when I was growing up). This Old Friend has arranged for a gift for me.

So, I may be on the mend sooner than I had hoped, and the weight of the world will not be placed on the two small plants in my closet.

Very nice, sounds like one hell of a day planned ;)

Congrats on the gift. If you lived close I'd hook you up with a FAT sack brother. Glad to know your relieved :)
Well I'm off to bed, the sun is rising. I feel like a damn vampire lol

Good night brother! Enjoy your day to the fullest.

Much love and respect Catman!
Sphnx

It's been about 24hrs since the nutes, right?

Have they displayed any dissatisfaction to their first meal?

At lunch time today I'm updating my journal, I've had some very positive result from my humidifier! Not sure if the girls are loving the humidity or loving the company of a cow.....

It's been about 24hrs since the nutes, right?

Have they displayed any dissatisfaction to their first meal?

I'm not sure of the timing...may be two days now? Both ladies took the nutrients fine, but Lady Ada does not seem to enjoy lights out. I have been keeping a 20/4 schedule, and today she was droopy for too long after the lights came back on. I raised her some.

At lunch time today I'm updating my journal, I've had some very positive result from my humidifier! Not sure if the girls are loving the humidity or loving the company of a cow.....

:cheer:

I am happy to hear that! I have to say your cow made my entire morning a thousand times better. Best picture I've ever seen! Happy cow for a happy grow!

:peace:

Tomorrow is Tuesday and so my long day at work. Thursday after work is my aim right now. I only work 20 hours a week but I have to say it feels like full time to me. There is a lot of emotional content to my job and it is exhausting.

But the good news is that the cannabis gods were kind to me today :) and I received a very useful gift. Pain free ATM

I will be seeing you in a few days - Good growing to you

Throwing some green vibes your way. I hope your day is swift and productive.

Take care

/Obi Wan

+1 Catman.....can you give ZenCat a little scratch under the chin for me before you go to work? :)

Its Thursday, patiently waiting for pictures........ :winkyface:

LOL - Happy Thursday! And, I mean that too.

A lot has changed and we'll see what happens. I am running out of room I think (Obi? it is happening to me...) :cheesygrinsmiley:

I received the second light, an old version Top led reflector series (2' x 2'), and made the ONA bucket. Watered both Grace and Ada.

Grace, who is 26 today, was neglected by me and grew too close to the light. She shot up, but just a few preflowers emerging nothing really of note. I moved the light up from 13 inches (ouch) to 23 inches and watered her.

See: there are yellowed tips on just the top most leaves. I don't think it could be nutrient burn - too long from feeding and it is only on the topmost newer leaves that had just unfolded. I'm not sure how bad of a thing it is...

G_3_2.jpg

G_2_4.jpg

G_5_1.jpg

Ada, at 22 days, just keeps on keeping on. She is especially glad about the new light:

W_1_2.jpg

W_6_.jpg

W_14_.jpg

The rearranged closet! New and improved LOL!

G_18_.jpg

G_19_.jpg

The ONA bucket works just fine. The new light is much different than the one I already have (?) And the closet is much brighter, but the lights are about the highest they can go. I expected much smaller plants so now I'm wondering how this is going to go! I'm just going to wait.

That's all I can think of...I need to go catch up on 420...

Welcome back! Have a nice vacation from the site? lol The ladies are looking wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom