Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LED

Re: Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LE

Click the report button at the bottom of your post and they'll move it. It's the triangle button

Re: Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LE

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I had problems with temps in D.W.C AND HAD TO BUY A 1/10 HP chiller. That said, I am in the sub tropics, and growing in a tin shed.
My experience tells me that you may have some issues with nutrient temps, they tend to be equal to your room temps.
With the chiller you would be sweet temp wise. I only changed away from DWC for now to accommodate the room reno and our storm season, I'm paranoid about losing power and drowning my plants.:Namaste: Good luck.:high-five:

Thanks for this suggestion. Built my own chiller using a $30 bar fridge, two $40 stainless coils, a couple $20 pumps and some tubing. About $180 all in. Temps on both reservoirs down to 14C(57F).

More details and pics in my new journal which is the first link in my signature block.

Back
Top Bottom