Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

How to you put a signature on your post? With a link to your journal?! I want advice from others!

:circle-of-love: You asked a question that I have trouble with myself. :smokin:

Fist ...click... on user CP

Then click on settings.

Scroll down down to Edit Profile........one good thing is the you can test it to see what it will look like.

Once there you can add what every links you want. Good Luck!

I fool around in there until I get it like I want it. :Namaste:

I hope this helps, at least now you know how to get there!

You can also click on edit signature on the left panel of user CP instead :thumb:
then I believe it is add hyperlink and paste in the url of your journal (in the white box at the top of the screen when your in your journal)

Thanks Buddy.....You did better than me! :cheer:

I was not exagerating when I said the plants have doubled in 15 days. This is type of results that I used to get when I ran the hydro setup I have. I am rethinking everything now. If I get the results I now expect to get. I will probably never use my hydro unit again!!

When I first planted 15 days ago. The largest plant was right at 11 inches from soil.

Moby Dick is now at 26 inches...
004825.JPG

Tangerine Dream...
008605.JPG

OG Kush..
005787.JPG

Violator Kush...
006680.JPG

Group Photo...
001919.JPG

The Royal Haze is already getting crowded. I have some Kool Bloom Powder that is good for making plants hurry up. It is also known to make plants herme. But I don't care. I am going to give it to her next feeding. She is going to be made into hash anyway.

CF They look beautiful......not only size growth but, in the color green they have. It's working Buddy! :bravo:

Thank You for turning me on to this stuff!! To me it is more fun growing plants without having to fuss with mixing nutes. Especially when you get excellent results! :high-five:

That OC+ must be quite the treat for them babies :D

Welcome and Thank You Drewskee!!

Yes, This OC+ is working much better than I expected. I am very pleased!!

:morenutes:

THANK YOUUU

:bravo:
:circle-of-love: You asked a question that I have trouble with myself. :smokin:

Fist ...click... on user CP

Then click on settings.

Scroll down down to Edit Profile........one good thing is the you can test it to see what it will look like.

Once there you can add what every links you want. Good Luck!

I fool around in there until I get it like I want it. :Namaste:

I hope this helps, at least now you know how to get there!

This Friday will be my 21st day of flower. I have a lot of large leaves to take away. I hope I don't get too carried away!!

420_0098.JPG

Starting to get some nice looking buds forming!
420_0078.JPG

420_0088.JPG

420_0134.JPG

Royal Haze must go soon!!

420_0107.JPG

420_00610.JPG

This is what I gave her to hurry up!

420_0124.JPG

Looks great! Buds are forming nice!

Clone Update. 12 days since cloning. This is the first time I used rock wool with my cloner. I would have used the plugs but I don't have any and the hydro store is not convenient. I am going to take the Tangerine Dream and add it to my future next crop. The Sour AK and the Moby Dick.....I was going to do hempe but am thinking about putting them in a 2 Gallon Smart pot and let go 12/12 from Start. I would add about 2 tablespoons of OC+.

05137.JPG

Tangerine Dream...
05243.JPG

Moby Dick.....
05340.JPG

Sour AK...
05437.JPG

Hey there Mud Pie!! Thanks for the compliment. Next time I clone I will do a video or take pics. it is really easy.

What I do is take a cutting from a small top. I use a clean razor blade. When I cut the top I criss cross cut the bottom of the top with the razor until the cut part is a little mushy. Then I dip into Cloning Gel. I used rock wool this time. I had to cut the cubes in half to fit into the cloner. After that I put into the cloner that has ph adjusted water. That is it. Twice a day I will spay the clones and spay the inside of the cloner to keep the humidity up. If I leave alone and do not touch for about 7 days I can replant.

It has been 3 days since the clones are in and now they are pointing towards the light so I know they are taking root.

001916.JPG

003888.JPG

BTW! I loved your commnent on OMM's site...........Boobs............. I laughed my ass off!! Thank you!!

LMFAO yeah i was really baked and 1st thought that came to mind was boobs so i typed it and hit enter xD

Wow that is allot easier than i thought lol ill have to do that sometime. i know in a few years ill have my shed that is about 350 sqr feet id say (Upside down V ceiling) its also very clean and i had it cemented in place to so it wont even go anywhere during a hurricane :) and i have been building inside of it i have 3 shelf columns in the back and 6 on left side and right side so i could prob fit about 100-300 plants in that shed and then have the shelf can also have covers so its there personal light times and what not :) its going to be a long time before it will be done and ready to use hopefully by then it will be legal in all 50 states ;)

LMFAO yeah i was really baked and 1st thought that came to mind was boobs so i typed it and hit enter xD:rofl::rofl:

Wow that is allot easier than i thought lol ill have to do that sometime. i know in a few years ill have my shed that is about 350 sqr feet id say (Upside down V ceiling) its also very clean and i had it cemented in place to so it wont even go anywhere during a hurricane :) and i have been building inside of it i have 3 shelf columns in the back and 6 on left side and right side so i could prob fit about 100-300 plants in that shed and then have the shelf can also have covers so its there personal light times and what not :) its going to be a long time before it will be done and ready to use hopefully by then it will be legal in all 50 states ;)

Sounds like you have a nice area to grow!! Legalization in 50 States!!! It is just around the corner! Within 10 years I bet!!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! :surf:

oh i got a question, whats OC+

OC+ is plant food that automatically releases the correct amount of ferts through out the grow. All you need is water! Simple as that!! It is the lazy mans way to grow!! Perfect for me!!

oc_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom