Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!

Sweet Sue gifted this timber to me and it weighed a ton with the heavy duty case, it was very difficult to maneuver.
I finally got around to gutting it and making two pods. There were two fans in the lid over the heat sink and one venting the case. My hesitancy was figuring out how to mount the fans over the heat sinks till I ran one for a while and they weren't hot enough to need it with the fan I now have pointing at my QB's.
I left one lens on for penetration and one off for wider coverage. I mounted them with some metal strapping which allows for adjusting them at different angles. Each pod is 120w

Nice setup - I run Timber but they are on frames. I still run a clip fan across the top attached to the frame.

On mine the heat sinks get pretty hot. I've melted a few of those white diverters they stopped putting them on for that reason. I run the Vero they are 100w per lamp.

How have you been enjoying your homemade crosses, Beez?
It's ironic that you should ask that question as I am just hanging one up to dry today. The cross is Grandpa Punch a cross of Grandpa Glue X Purple Punch.

This is one of the autoflower crosses I made. In the photo it is at sprout +71 days and I think it might have 2 weeks to go.

You do nice work Hash Hound. She's looking close! I've been harvesting my Garlic Sherberts around 68-70 days.
thanks beez, that means I have 2-3 weeks yet, I'm only at day 53 and the tris are half cloudy.

thanks beez, that means I have 2-3 weeks yet, I'm only at day 53 and the tris are half cloudy.
I thought yours looked further along. Yours might finish earlier then mine, but I also look for more amber so that probably adds 4 or 5 days.

Good Lord with that picture I would sure hope so! That's a beauty. Maybe a second photo from above showing the colors of the leaves. Not straight down but on an angle so you still see the buds but also the leaf colors.

havent smoked that one yet but I puffed one last week did hint to pleasant garlic taste, it was on the edgy side at first but as I finished the joint that went away and was a more active smoke, that was an 8 week bud,
above is 9 I'll probably puff it tomorrow to determine if I harvest this weekend. If not she'll go another week. I want to be stoned and help me sleep not doing all the things I've been putting off :lot-o-toke:

no color adjustments, you can see her true colors compared to the green ones next to her.
shes been the stickiest plant I've ever grown from early flowering I could barely touch her without having to use some alcohol to clean my fingers

Back
Top Bottom