Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!

I don't know if anyone missed me for the last4 weeks but I am OH SO thankful to be here. I very nearly did not survive Covid-19 and spent 13 days in the hospital. I'm told to expect 6-8 weeks to recover physically. Anyway, not here to talk about Covid-19 I'm here to say hello to everyone and hope you guys are all doing great! I have good incentive to get my sea legs back under me as my small grow tents are upstairs and currently I can't get up the dang steps so that is my first goal to build up my legs so they can get me up the stairs. Nothing growing and that makes me very sad.

I don't know if anyone missed me for the last4 weeks but I am OH SO thankful to be here. I very nearly did not survive Covid-19 and spent 13 days in the hospital. I'm told to expect 6-8 weeks to recover physically. Anyway, not here to talk about Covid-19 I'm here to say hello to everyone and hope you guys are all doing great! I have good incentive to get my sea legs back under me as my small grow tents are upstairs and currently I can't get up the dang steps so that is my first goal to build up my legs so they can get me up the stairs. Nothing growing and that makes me very sad.
Glad your ok. That plague is no joke. Both my parents had it in october and my dad would've died if I didnt call 911 and have an ambulance pick him up he was refusing to go to the hospital. I had it back in january of 2020 before anyone knew what it was and it lasted for 4 weeks and took me until the summer to get my normal breathing back .

So glad you made it through, @beez0404.

I had it and know it's one scary-ass bug.

Take it slow and easy on the road back, though it's not like you really have a choice. :green_heart:

Well damn @beez0404 ! Very glad to see you back! We are all precious and important in one way or another in this world. I must admit that it is hard for me to keep track of who's on and who's not. Take care of yourself and heal your mind as much as your body. Blessings and healing energy coming your way Beez.

I thought you were just taking a bit of a break. :(

I'm so glad that you made it past the worst part.
Take things slowly, you don't want to miss a step on those stairs.

You will get there....your too determined for it to happen any other way.

I've got mobility issues that on some days, I've had 80 years Olds using walkers pass me (true story:rolleyes: :laughtwo: ). I understand the frustration that goes with it. I'm only a PM away if you ever need to chat, or just vent.

Take care of yourself brother :love:

For about the last 9 or 10 months I have been exclusively growing auto flowering seeds. I have/had 2 goals in mind when I started. First was to learn enough about growing autos that I could produce 3+ oz per plant in 5 gallon or smaller fabric pots. The second was to build up a respectable auto flower seed collection. Well I've accumulated a pretty nice collection of auto seeds. A number of the strains are S1 from reversals I did.

Right now I have NOTHING growing and for me growing is therapy and a fun hobby. So today I worked to get my 2x2 tent set up, sterilized and vacuumed for the upcoming grow. I've never tried to fit 5 gallon fabric pots in the 2x2 but will give it a shot. The 2x2 tent is used with my autos through about the 2 week mark at which time they would be transplanted and moved into my 3x3 tent.

This will be a sponsored grow using the @Mars Hydro FC-480 light. It fits perfectly corner to corner in the 3x3 tent with incredible light coverage. And having the driver mounted outside the tent really makes it easy to keep the inside of the tent cooler. I will be starting out with four (4) Mephisto Double Grape auto plants. I reversed one of these my last seed making run and ended up with a bunch of them. Great looking plant and top shelf buds. Hoping of course for four identical phenos all growing the same way.

I'll start a new journal once the four plants are more advanced. Hope you guys will find the time to follow along, comment, and share.

For about the last 9 or 10 months I have been exclusively growing auto flowering seeds. I have/had 2 goals in mind when I started. First was to learn enough about growing autos that I could produce 3+ oz per plant in 5 gallon or smaller fabric pots. The second was to build up a respectable auto flower seed collection. Well I've accumulated a pretty nice collection of auto seeds. A number of the strains are S1 from reversals I did.

Right now I have NOTHING growing and for me growing is therapy and a fun hobby. So today I worked to get my 2x2 tent set up, sterilized and vacuumed for the upcoming grow. I've never tried to fit 5 gallon fabric pots in the 2x2 but will give it a shot. The 2x2 tent is used with my autos through about the 2 week mark at which time they would be transplanted and moved into my 3x3 tent.

This will be a sponsored grow using the @Mars Hydro FC-480 light. It fits perfectly corner to corner in the 3x3 tent with incredible light coverage. And having the driver mounted outside the tent really makes it easy to keep the inside of the tent cooler. I will be starting out with four (4) Mephisto Double Grape auto plants. I reversed one of these my last seed making run and ended up with a bunch of them. Great looking plant and top shelf buds. Hoping of course for four identical phenos all growing the same way.

I'll start a new journal once the four plants are more advanced. Hope you guys will find the time to follow along, comment, and share.
Sounds awesome! Looking forward to watching you get back into the swing of it. Therapy it is indeed! FAR less expensive than a therapist and with a happy ending (buds you sicko)!!!

Can't get up the stairs on Thursday and Sunday you've cleaned the tent and ready for a sponsored grow! Smells like progress...:yahoo:
There are 14 steps to the top of the stairs. First time up them I had to pause about halfway up to catch my wind. I am really surprised at how weak my legs got laying in the hospital for 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom