Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!

after three weeks the GS is smoking nice. Has a slight hint of garlic, the smell has a very light hint of Vicks or some medical cream I can't quite pinpoint and a bit peppery. Nice hi, not racy and not a couch lock, long lasting buzz, you can get zoned if doing something.

oh wow that GS looks delicious. Before I ever had a garlic strain, I can't say I was really eager to try a garlic pheno because the taste of garlic just doesn't sound very appealing , but in the past year the garlic cookies or gmo strain has been my favorite for a mid day smoke and that taste is just like no other . Good job on the grow, those buds look fantastic

I wish I could post photos in my comparative grow journal but alas I cannot. I have been devoting time trying to learn how to grow bigger and better autos. This one is a White Chem plant at 81 days post sprout. I snipped a bud from about halfway down the plant to check the trichromes and found she was ready. I stripped off her fan leaves and will put her in a dark closet for 48 hours at which time I will chop her down and hang her to dry.

this is the second QP x Tangerine Dream auto 2. It will be 14 weeks tomorrow and I'm probably gonna pick her.
The buds are twice the size of the QPTDa1 I picked two weeks ago which started to get bud rot and I picked early.
Not a sign of any on this one.
bottom right of the first pic is a Thi Ryder auto and below that is a White Chem auto both 11 days. They should finish mid October.

Happy Monday everyone! I've been given a coupon code by one of the 420 Magazine light sponsors for 15% off one of their 400 watt grow lights. From what I can see they are made with all top quality components and come with a full 3 year warranty. If you're needing a new light for a 3x3 tent or 4x4 tent send me a PM and I'll share the code with you.

My Goodness time has just flown by! Here are the two Colombian Gold plants the day prior their topping. Note that the two plants do have their differences. One is larger, with leaves that are more dense. The one I'm hoping turns out to be a girl. The other smaller with less leaves. Could the little one be a boy?

I don't know what that plant is, but it is not Colombian Gold. Colombian Gold is a pure landrace sativa and always has long thin fingers on its leaves, those fat stubby leaves definitely belong to an Indica or a hybrid, but not to Colombian Gold. Nobody old enough to actually remember when Colombian Gold was still popular would believe that Indica plant was a landrace sativa.

I don't know what that plant is, but it is not Colombian Gold. Colombian Gold is a pure landrace sativa and always has long thin fingers on its leaves, those fat stubby leaves definitely belong to an Indica or a hybrid, but not to Colombian Gold. Nobody old enough to actually remember when Colombian Gold was still popular would believe that Indica plant was a landrace sativa.
I know, I still grow the landrace Colombian Gold, and it's leaves look like this.

104_0660_Fotor.jpg

Always nice to have professionals on this site to set things straight. You caught me man. I haven't been able to sleep nights living with the lie of passing off these obvious fakes as landrace sativa plants like those you grow. Thank you for letting the cat out of the bag finally. Now I can put this behind me and relax again having been exposed for the fraud I am. Thank you!

I would like to add that I predict you will make a lot of friends on this site. You've been a member for 28 minutes and this was your first post? Classy!

Well, in my 50 years of growing, I've never seen a landrace sativa with fat leaves. This is a Colombian Gold plant just prior to harvest, it's most notable traits are the long slender leaves and the airy buds, landrace sativas like Colombian Gold, Thai and Jamaican sativas all have long slender leaves. Even if you obtain seeds that are labeled as a landrace sativa, if it produces short fat leaves, it's not a landrace sativa. those may be colombian gold hybrids, but they can't be pure landrace colombian gold. I've noticed that the first leaves can be shorter and wider, but not to that extent. Not trying to discount your post, but I've been growing the colombian gold since 1972, and not once have I ever had one with fat leaves at any stage beyond the first set of starter leaves.
DSC_3887.jpg

Start your own thread and grow some of your landrace Colombian Gold plants out. Time to move on from pissing on me and my thread. Just be sure you're using photos of your actual plants that you have actually grow and not photos of plant's you find on the internet and say you grew such as this one above. Vente de graines de cannabis Sativa Colombian gold 72 - USC

You're a big talker and will say / type anything to make yourself look more important then you are unfortunately you'll do this at the expense of others. I would sincerely hope you don't do it to others who might possible be truly bothered by your ways. I personally don't give a crap what you think about my Colombian Gold. I also think you're 90% talk and 10% real which I see immediately with you grabbing a photo of a "landrace" CG off the internet and calling it your own.

So take your 50 years of growing on out of here. Start your own journal and showcase some of your own landrace Colombian Gold plants so we can all see some grown start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom