ColoradoKid Soil Autoflowers - White Widow - Critical Jack - Auto Jack 2014

I just got back into town and couldn't wait to catch up on everyone's progress :) Congrats on the new camera purchase! The grow room is looking great! You are really getting my hopes up on my Northern Lights grow :)

Cheers,
/Obi

I watered them last night and today the White Widow and the Critical Jack are starting to show sex. The White Widow is growing very fast. I am impressed with Dinafem's White Widow. If it is as good as it looks like it is going to be, then we are going to have to buy more of them. The Jack Auto and the White Widow are starting to smell skunky. No smell from the others yet. I need to make some cs one of these days also.

I am amazed at how the White Widow is growing! It is twice as big as the Critical Jack this morning. If it is good medicine then I am definitely going to buy more of these seeds. They are all doing well with the exception of the one I broke completely off the stem. That one is recovering by growing a whole new stem but it is growing very slowly. :thumb:

Thank you for the positive vibes my friends! :thanks:

I look at grows like this and then at mine and realize that I should be growing tomatoes instead of marijuana. I apologize to my plants on a daily basis. I tell them "I am sorry, you should have been sold to a better grower".

Billyjack my friend, you have nothing to be sad about. Your plants are doing great! I know that they love you and are going to be a very big blessing to you in the not to far future. :goodjob:

Everything looks great. I'm learning just how important side lighting is lately.

That tent should fill up nicely. Thanks for sharing.

cannateer, thank you for the nice words. I feel that for me personally side lighting makes a lot of difference in yield. I started growing with just overhead lighting. It was nice but I decided to give side lighting a try and the difference convinced me that it was for me. Your girl looks lovely. It looks like to me you have it dialed in for your personal style. :goodjob:

hey CK, i’m so pleased to see your full setup and firsts buds rewards Buddy :goodjob:
Imo, you are off to a great start my friend, plants looks more than happy and you made yourself a solid good experience with that NLauto.
buds are a pleasure to look at!!!
i have myself also a lumix LZ30 and it is a good note camera and it’s got a nice macro feature:high-five:
about the Dinafem WW health and vigor, i’m not surprised at all, it is the same for their moby dick so far...
they are such a nice breeder and i have to try this WW myself, i had a free seed of WW with my purchase but killed it myself with a moby seed also because of bad cares at the start...then have to look at your and buy some lately for sure.

i’m sure you will succeed this run easily.
i send you some sticky moby vibes from the south CK, and wish you a green day M8.

Hey CK. Your grow looks great man! :Rasta: I'm just in the flowering stage of my first grow. I'm going to start an autoflower Aurora Indica after I finish these up so I'm looking forward to see how yours turn out. I'm new here and need to figure out how to subscribe to this thread.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom