Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/HPS

Re: Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/H

Well thats the repotting done, damn was an effort i think i got blueberry just in time i really underestimated her root growth, was damn heavy was lifted out haha
I had underestimated auroras root growth but her roots were still looking good considering whats shes been through, those epsom salts have really helped out alot i believe and im loving how well the root zones going while using only coco the last 2 repots :)
Today was the feed day aswell so kinda worked out well, after today however i might have to do half waterings to try prevent how much moisture will be around during flower, would love to let them dry out every so often but its just not gunna happen without implementing a geater which i wont have room for haha
Actually part of the reason im switching to flower asap is due to the fact i know ill run out of room if i let things go any longer...well.. that and i want he fresh budz :)
Anyway they got full dose nutes each with the added epsom again. Aurora looks like shes been getting slight nute burn but im not mixing a seperate batch for her im sure she can keep up now but ill keep a keen eye on her as i have the past 3-4 weeks lol
So blueberry is now in a 14.5L pot till finish and heres her root system.
20160613_182222.jpg

Aurora is now is the same size pot blue was previously in 8-9L and heres her roots.
20160613_182941.jpg

Im pretty sure both have shown sex to be female, bluedefinitely has anyway and aurora was when she started flowering the first time haha
Anyway here they are all happy, hopefully rooting away getting ready for me to switch. Previous experience makes me sure i could switch in 2 days if not tomorrow night but ill wait and see how blues looking then :)
20160613_185848.jpg
20160613_185855.jpg

Re: Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/H

Every other animal seems to love it, why not fish haha
I was wondering about peas never tried em in freshwater but i know cod and carp love corn.
Been thinking about trying some baby tomatoes and some hard boiled eggs at some point, might wait till the spring to try that though.
Yeah i reckon your right youd think theyd get sick of eating worms, shrimp, yabbies atc. And getting hooked so often.
Didnt have any luck today mainly cause i changed my setup to try get a big winter cod so next ill go light weight again and go after reddies, i know where they are but its a pretty public position and i hate fishing where someone walks past every few minutes lol

The biggest cod I've seen caught was on a boiled egg,was well over 100lb in a little back creek.Soap works really well as well,the shrimp all come in to eat it then the fish ingulfs the shrimp with ya soap:) Great job on bringing back ya girls to good health

The biggest cod I've seen caught was on a boiled egg,was well over 100lb in a little back creek.Soap works really well as well,the shrimp all come in to eat it then the fish ingulfs the shrimp with ya soap:) Great job on bringing back ya girls to good health

Thats awesome man, im definitely goving boiled eggs a go at some stage then, not sure in the winter or in the spring/summer but ill definitely be trying it :thumb:
Thats awesome bout the soap to ive heard thats abit the same as why they like cheese as well cause the shrimp gather on it. Ive got a special hole nearby actually 2 holes , one i throw a shrimpnet in and guaranteed to pull 100 shrimp out in a session and my other spot opposite end of town guaranteed to get lots of shrimp but theres usually atleast 20 bait sized yabbies to be caught there too.
Im way to keen for warmer seasons back to get out chasing cod properly again not to mention finally doing another outdoor if things go well haha
Thanks mate :thumb:

I never really expect to win these things, maybe next grow but gotta wait and see. Even at that I'm only gonna be doing a simple quickish one (3-4 weeks growth then flower {3-4 cream caramel and a northern lights apollo g-13})

Yeah i dont expect to win either hehe, most of it is getting it out there so people visit my journals :), last month though i got a vote that wasnt mine on a nug, that in itself was winning for me :) (thanks to whoever it was that voted for me)

I never really expect to win these things, maybe next grow but gotta wait and see. Even at that I'm only gonna be doing a simple quickish one (3-4 weeks growth then flower {3-4 cream caramel and a northern lights apollo g-13})

Yeah i dont expect to win either hehe, most of it is getting it out there so people visit my journals :), last month though i got a vote that wasnt mine on a nug, that in itself was winning for me :) (thanks to whoever it was that voted for me)

Haha yeah i was gunna say thats what its all about really comes down alot to popularity and you dont get that on here without getting your name out there haha
The nugs comps i find are harder to win mainly just because of user preference you can have well trimmed colourful nugs with anawesome clear photo and someone else with a halfassed bud that looks like any other persons bud wins haha
Plants can be different sometimes because you have to put alot of work and skill in to get em looking good for it. I entered my colourful bloody skunk but because it had some ugly deficient and clawed leaves it was never gunna win no matter how nice and dark the buds on it were haha

With those strains spart you might be onto a winner in that lot even with a short flower period :thumb:

:rofl: ah feral i dunno why i got a good laugh out of the last part of your post,reminds me of when i enterand i sit there constantly going back and waiting for that 1 vote or the next vote haha
Im a nice bloke though alot of the time well when theres noone i know entering i give a vote to the underdog or someone with no votes haha i dunno why just like to try make someones day haha
That reminds me voting will be on now...

Also tonight im switching my timer for flower both girls looked grat Aurora looked like she had a blast of growth so yep switch is on tomorrow shall commence the flowering :) :)

Well phone died so was a little slow on the update.

Anyway what a bloody f##ck around it all was, theres me all excited like oh yeah ill just go out change timer and off we go with flower haha how damn wrong i was, in my excitement i forgot alot of things haha
Anyway ill shorten it all, remembered i had to hook HPS up so down cane the cfl, in with the HPS oh wait reflector is not up to scratch damn, any fixed that oh damn one of my hangers is holding up the fan haha well make do with one hanger fo now, okay its all good now.
Wait up i now need a seperate powerboard to keep my fans going 24/7 to help avoid these possible mould issues all good. Oh nope wait if that exhaust one is running 24/7 neighbours will surely hear it and get more suspicious oh well ill just let exhaust go 12/12 aswell and leave circulation fan 24/7. Okay i think its all good now.
Well it is as good as it can be for the mean time while i sort out the minor issues ive now realized haha
Anyways all ready and firing, not fire firing anyway lol
Anyways tomorrow at lights on will be 1st day since switch :)
20160614_225729.jpg

Why not keep your exhaust going 24/7 keeps my rh% down to about a constant 33% unless in veg where I have it on a second timer at night to flick on every 15minute/hour keeps it about 50%ish....

Hey vienz thanks for joining :)

Why not keep your exhaust going 24/7 keeps my rh% down to about a constant 33% unless in veg where I have it on a second timer at night to flick on every 15minute/hour keeps it about 50%ish....
I would like to but atm its just to noisy and im paranoid on it, neighbours shed is right next to mine and the noise carrys and his a real snoopy type of bloke so dont trust him or wanna risk it but im probably gunna work on silencing it abot as time goes i reckon. Im going to order another hygrometre and thermometre next pay aswell so i can see exactly what is happening haha im not getting mould this time! Haha

Ive got a quick update too.
So since repotting the girls have been free, no strings attached haha
But i thought i better get onto it before blue goes to crazy so got in there before gor her all tied down again im definitely going to have to do another defol at some point probably at the end of stretch.
Looking good though blue hs gone nuts and the auroras going aswell as can be expected.
Found some calyxes on her from last time she flowered so picked em off and lit em up now im wondering if she is infact a strawberry cough haha ill find out come harvest i guess :)
So some pics
Lights on
20160616_211929.jpg

Under flash
20160616_212053.jpg
20160616_212115.jpg

Blue
20160616_212124.jpg
20160616_212134.jpg

And the supposed Aurora
20160616_212139.jpg
20160616_212120.jpg

Now to sit back and wait for my time to trim haha feed for tomorrow night so im expecting this stretch phase to be interesting this time around.

Back
Top Bottom