Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/HPS

Re: Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/H

Cheap bud, $15 or something, I brought it without having mites, so couldn't cost to much :rofl:

Damn thats alright then, i shoulda been more prepped for pests when moving tent to the shed.
Still hoping i can get away with just rosemary for now haha , hoping to save my pennys and get 600watt hps globe and a couple of mew fans for tent, ill wait and see haha hopefully i can get away with it, gunna have to get some for my next outdoor because although mine didnt make it i saw just how many pests and what they will do if i get a good one going next season

Re: Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/H

Hey mate and thanx for subbing up wasnt sure if you had a new journal but looks like you've been busy, ill be coming by to have a look at your journal very shortly :thumb:

If your after cheap lights theres 2 600w second hand lights shades n ballists for $20 each on ebay.
$40 for 2. I think he was in qld from memory. Im sure its still on there

THE GREEN RACER.

Been keeping myself really busy over the summer, its too addictive to stop now :rofl: much happier with the setup im running now though, very easy to maintain :)

Nice man :thumb:
Having a good setup is the key, makes it so much easily to plan and keep under control, good on you mate, just got home so ill come check it all out :)

Thanks for that info Racer ill be looking into that for sure, all i really need is globes atm cause ive got like 2 400 ballasts, 2 600 ballasts and a couple of reflectors.
If an ex friend of mine hadnt ripped me off and never paid for the setup i gave him i could of grown got a 2000 watt+ HID system going. I cant dwell on that though hopefully karma got them, i can but hope haha

Well went through my pics and i found some from when i first repotted the girls. Also took a fresh pic of each today because again they look even better so can really see the comparison from where they came.

So ill start with aurora
These first 2 pics are probably when she was at her worst stage. In first pic you can actually see webbed up areas from spider mites.
20160515_210339.jpg
20160515_210332.jpg

And this is her now, im so proud of this little battling lady.
20160612_200142.jpg

Now for blues pics, she was actually at a good stage here but not long after when put in tent with mite infested Aurora it wasnt long till she was starting to suffer.
20160515_210319.jpg

And Blue today, looking much better then back then and still even better then yesterday, although her leaves have gone from fat indica looking to more sativa/hybrid looking haha either way im still very happy with her progress.
20160612_200147.jpg

Her leaves are looking much healthier each day with definition of veins and no spots and hardly any signs of def now :) :)

Nice fish man... Geez looks like your been having some fun.. That troutcod, I caught something that looks exactly the same, in Warrandyte, lol. Not as big, about 70cm. I've always thought it was a cod. I'm going to have to find the photos now, I'm feeling shattered. You may have taken the only cod I've caught away from me :rofl: Your plants are looking the bomb, as usual...

Nice fish man... Geez looks like your been having some fun.. That troutcod, I caught something that looks exactly the same, in Warrandyte, lol. Not as big, about 70cm. I've always thought it was a cod. I'm going to have to find the photos now, I'm feeling shattered. You may have taken the only cod I've caught away from me :rofl: Your plants are looking the bomb, as usual...

Haha thanks Grizz :thumb:
Damn 70cm is still huge for one of them, i think i only got that one cause i put in the hard yards and got myself in a spot where not many would try to use bait lol
Was on a log stuck between trees and it snatched my rod twice, had to jump in the water to get my rod and catch it haha
I thought it was just a cod then a few started having different opinions so i ended up mesaging fisheries and they confirmed it to be a hybrid of the 2 cods, didnt even know they existed til then lol
Fought like a bull though 10x harder then any of the murrays ive caught so far haha

The one I caught is a funny story.. Bored, hot sunny day, grabbed rod and went down river.. No bait and couldn't find worms, went up to butchers and grabbed a little bit of fat.. 2 in afternoon, sun beaming onto river..threw line in and packed bong. Hitting first cone, rod goes crazy. Didn't know what to do, picked finishing cone as I just got there, lol.. Reeled back, baited threw back in, exact same thing man,halfway into come, bang bang bang.. I threw bong, jagged fish. Reeling in, nothing.. Fish was sitting at my feet, had gone from other side of bank, straight to me, lol... I fairly much picked it up outta the water, lol..

:rofl: thats a classic man well classic for us stoners lol
I only just been reading how raw meats and fats do the job as good as anything lol i cheated i used the old melted cheese with wd40 works a treat but it really is cheating lol it drives them nuts :)
I was fishing with yet again another ex-mate and whenever it was our pipe we'd hold it for a frustrating amount of time cause we knew that either while we were packing, holding or smoking the bong its always the fishes favorite time to take the bait haha
I thought about mixing some bud into cheese one day to see how it would go because everytime i was smoking joints/weed fishing i catch them but if i wasnt i wouldnt get any lol they just know. Theory is on track too because since i havnt had buds for a couple of months i havnt hooked a fish anytime ive been out lol could just be the weather but i like to believe its the ganja :rofl:

why not, who doesn't love some buddige, lol.. Trout seem to eat anything. Caught one on prawns when I was a kid..we use peas when fishing for whiting.. I sometime think adding something different to the smorgasbord, something they wouldn't normally get fed..

Yeah man, wicked day, just got some firewood.. Hope they biting..

:goodjob:it's like miracle:bravo:
Well went through my pics and i found some from when i first repotted the girls. Also took a fresh pic of each today because again they look even better so can really see the comparison from where they came.

So ill start with aurora
These first 2 pics are probably when she was at her worst stage. In first pic you can actually see webbed up areas from spider mites.
20160515_210339.jpg
20160515_210332.jpg

And this is her now, im so proud of this little battling lady.
20160612_200142.jpg

Now for blues pics, she was actually at a good stage here but not long after when put in tent with mite infested Aurora it wasnt long till she was starting to suffer.
20160515_210319.jpg

And Blue today, looking much better then back then and still even better then yesterday, although her leaves have gone from fat indica looking to more sativa/hybrid looking haha either way im still very happy with her progress.
20160612_200147.jpg

Her leaves are looking much healthier each day with definition of veins and no spots and hardly any signs of def now :) :)

why not, who doesn't love some buddige, lol.. Trout seem to eat anything. Caught one on prawns when I was a kid..we use peas when fishing for whiting.. I sometime think adding something different to the smorgasbord, something they wouldn't normally get fed..

Every other animal seems to love it, why not fish haha
I was wondering about peas never tried em in freshwater but i know cod and carp love corn.
Been thinking about trying some baby tomatoes and some hard boiled eggs at some point, might wait till the spring to try that though.
Yeah i reckon your right youd think theyd get sick of eating worms, shrimp, yabbies atc. And getting hooked so often.
Didnt have any luck today mainly cause i changed my setup to try get a big winter cod so next ill go light weight again and go after reddies, i know where they are but its a pretty public position and i hate fishing where someone walks past every few minutes lol

Subbing along here. I grew dp blueberry outside a few years ago, very nice plant and nice smoke.

Good luck with the rest :thumb:
Thanks parti :thumb:
Good to have you along, its easy one of my faves so far thats for sure. Im jealous you got to do one outdoor, im hoping the next season coming ill finally be able to do one outside :)

:goodjob:it's like miracle:bravo:

Thanks smokesara :)
I cant explain how happy i am it made it through haha
And youve just reminded me, next time i have the $$ i need to come check out these LEDs again, cheers :thumb:

:rofl: thats a classic man well classic for us stoners lol
I only just been reading how raw meats and fats do the job as good as anything lol i cheated i used the old melted cheese with wd40 works a treat but it really is cheating lol it drives them nuts :)
I was fishing with yet again another ex-mate and whenever it was our pipe we'd hold it for a frustrating amount of time cause we knew that either while we were packing, holding or smoking the bong its always the fishes favorite time to take the bait haha
I thought about mixing some bud into cheese one day to see how it would go because everytime i was smoking joints/weed fishing i catch them but if i wasnt i wouldnt get any lol they just know. Theory is on track too because since i havnt had buds for a couple of months i havnt hooked a fish anytime ive been out lol could just be the weather but i like to believe its the ganja :rofl:

fuck yeah cheese and wd40 cant get more aussie than that mate,and bonza job on ya plants mate you saved them for sure

Back
Top Bottom