Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/HPS

Re: Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/H

Looking awsome mate,I take week breaks every month or so and the first one after that smashes me good:) That qwiso I made last year I turned into hash and after a week off I tried it and it left me staring at a crack on the floor for about 2 hours:laugh:

Re: Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/H

Cheers man :)
Thats a way to do it, keep the tolerance at a good level. Thats definitely one way to come back into it damn haha if i did that id be stuck staring for 3 lol
I might have to try do some proper hash this go around i reckon :)

Went and gave them a feed tonight pulled them out and couldnt resist, i knew this would happen haha i tied down a few of auroras heads they were just too high and i wanted it abit more even, i also trimmed a few leaves off just so the big defol wont be monstrous since i didn't do a good one before switch. Blue had 5 leaves taken but theres another 4 id like to take off haha
Tommorrow i going to switch my circulation fans out so i can hopefully save some space, blue is now easily covering half of aurora so decisions will have to be made in the next few days lol
Snapped a couple of quick pics of some pistol growth of both plants not the best pics though lol
and i found out ive got a new lense thing i can use on my phone for macro pics now i just gotta wait till i have some trichs to perv on haha
Blues parts
20160622_194839.jpg

Auroras bits
20160622_194601.jpg

It's hard not to play with them..

Looking most excellent. I can't believe you brought that AI back from the brink.

+ REPS!

awesome bro more team australia winning plants healthy as a cattle dog

caught up and subbed .looking very well and perfect job turning that ill plant round at the beginning.she is loving u back now for the love u have given her.best luck with rest of flower il be watching;)

Thanks everyone :) :)
grozz i get like that everytime i get into flower, constantly looking for something i can do with them or for them haha
Blaze im still in shock every day about aurora i shouldnt have underestimated her, shes really loved bushing out and getting back competing for room with blue, the turtle has a real chance of winning this flower race haha

Thanks for following along Beast :thumb:
Great to have another grower on board. She really is mate i could call her love for me an almost obsessive love with how difficult shes making it for me to make space haha

Speaking of space i went in tonight and switched out fans aaaaand... it failed, the other fans up high not really restricting space much but bothplants just seem to grow out any spare room i have as soon as i make it lol
I put a piece of foam package under aurora to get her the same height as blue to help prevent her being covered, but yeahh.. its tighter then a nuns _ _ _ _ in there :rofl:

:rofl:

Tighter than a nuns....

tighter than a nuns fist when she twists ya ear haha

Some strange happenings going on around here, well kind of lol
Been abit sick so ive been abot slower then usual and anyways had a power outtage last night but it was my whole block or more, so went and checked on the tent it looked all good and flicked the fuse switch everything cane back on, being me i got paranoid and cautious and unplugged one of my fans, also being me while stoned it was my exhaust fan. Was meant to go out all day and get everything going again but being sick i just couldnt be bothered to get up and go for that short walk and only just made it out before, i unzipped the tent and damn, it looked like it was about to rain the walls and roof where covered in icy cold water droplets, every slight movement made some drop and could see em dropping near bad spots on lights, so i got a towel dried the roof and as much of the walls as i could i also lifted carbon filter off abit to give the exhaust so more pull and hopefully help prevent anything similar happening again, would it be because i left my extraction of overnight, throughout the day and half of tonight aswell? Or would it be lots of humidity?
Still working on getting another hygrometre.
Anyways took another couple of quick pics of their preflowers/sexing. Aurora is getting straight through pre-flower where as blue is a little slower with pistol growth.
Aurora
20160625_224857.jpg

Blue
20160625_224915.jpg

Ill get some good pics under cfl when im feeling abit more energized cheers all :thumb:

I'm a little lost, but that doesn't sound good.. In your shed? Inside tent. What were temps? Bizarre

If your extraction fan was off with the cool temps you are getting,the extra heat with your lights will turn your cold humid air into moisture(saught of what fog is) Fortunatley for you is your plants will still love it at the stage they are at:) just keep an eye on your led over the next couple days though,them drivers don't like high moisture

Cheers guys, it was in the tent thats in the shed grizz and temps are real low out there the other night and day lows of -1 or more. And lights off (daytime) it has been icy, prob no more then 10-12°c in tent.
Your exactly right blackthumb aome hectic precipitation? Is it?
Anyway after i turned extraction back on i went out a couple of hours later and all was relatively dry again, bloody creating its own weather in there haha. These plants are definitely going to be on the cold end of temps i think, a first for me haha
Cheers for that man ill be keeping an eye on it for sure, i was surprised it didnt fritz out lastnight when i knocked all the water around. Still very surprised at how much of a difference extraction makes in the cold weather haha.

God amn woke up worse today might have to get some bud and use the vaporizer, might help to clear the head haha

Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/C...

Sure is cold even in qld . Hate to do it in those temps . I've even had the heater on for the late on cold snap in my tent . Good luck on the grow .and to all

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im back and starting to feel revived, first fluey/cold ive had in ages thats actually just hit me hard. Ohwell the old immune system will be stronger again i reckon :)

Update: week 2 from switch!

Not really alot to report on, girls are still going strong however aurora has full taken over blue switching to flower, she has alot more hairs coming out the tops and side then blue does but then again it is a smaller plant i guess and well they say indicas should flower faster haha
Havnt given them a spray for the last week but dont seem to have any mites back but i will be spraying again atleast once before week 3 hits.
Also dont have pics this time but blues main trunk and higher stems are all now close to fully green, might be the epsom helping?

I have noticed a few leaves on blue that are looking abit rough and im wondering if it might be from to much magnesium or just rubbing on tent walls and on aurora aswell since its only low side leaves getting it, could be burn from watering splash to possibly? Pics here first is bad leaf 2nd is good leaves like the rest on her.
20160629_221333.jpg
20160629_221357.jpg

Now im also wondering about defol, stretch is starting to slow down now and i think auroras is over, what does everyone here think about it? Week 3, week 2or when they seem ready?
Im kind off thinking of doing auroras sometime soon and maybe leave blue go to week 3 before trimming her.

Alright my favorite part, the pics :)

Blue
20160629_221227.jpg
20160629_221235.jpg
20160629_221241.jpg
20160629_221413.jpg
20160629_221421.jpg
20160629_221429.jpg
20160629_221638.jpg

Now the aurora
20160629_221630.jpg
20160629_210949.jpg
20160629_210953.jpg
20160629_211003.jpg
20160629_211008.jpg

Amd one of them both front and back, when i have them this way they really hang out the tent, i usually have them side by side which is still tight and has kind of left aurora as a boxy rectangular shape atm lol
20160629_221548.jpg

And that is the update so far cheers for any help :thumb:
Im off to bed shortly but ill be spending tomorrow catching up and subbing to some journals from you all :)
Peace my friends, hope your all well :thumb:

PS. (Feral) damn straight man, wouldnt believe im meant to be in one of the warmer regions of VIC right now lol had me laughing when i saw that lightning bolt comment :rofl: i was waiting for a warming zap when i realized how bad it was haha

PPS. (777hrd) well you know its cold if someone in qld says so haha ive been hoping to get away with no heater but if we get more cold days which im sure we will i will likely have to get some heat going, if not convince the misses to let me bring my pretties inside haha :)
Cheers man, same to you :)

They look fantastic bud. I'm quite a fan of that blueberry. I remember her from your last grow as well. What was her dry yield again?

On the defol, I agree that you should do Aurora first if you're sure she has stopped stretching. Then wait a week or so for Blue.

phat mate nice stretch ,hey ive had that rain in the tent shit before too when all my power went out ?

keep up the good work bro

Back
Top Bottom