Cooking with The Chronic

Baking this morning. Test run
20190119_093724.jpg
What cookbook?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Such an awesome way to start the morning! Thanks for the great laugh guys haha!

I slept like a baby all night! They did the job that’s for sure haha
Glad you enjoyed yourself. how did the ceiling taste?:drool::welldone::welldone::slide::adore::theband::rollit::rollit::passitleft:

What cookbook?
Edibles, small bites for the modern cannabis kitchen.

Nice book, lots of info. Some nice recipes, but uses very low dose. Like the one I did today calls for 3 tablespoons of infused coconut oil. But some nice ideas.

Okay I flipped this out of the pan and tried it this morning. Presentation isn't the best, but it tasted good. I feel like I could make a really good dessert with this as a layer... maybe a cookie crumb infused layer, then infused chocolate and then topped with this nice marshmallow top. I'll call them "iti biti bites"
20190120_085747.jpg

Okay I flipped this out of the pan and tried it this morning. Presentation isn't the best, but it tasted good. I feel like I could make a really good dessert with this as a layer... maybe a cookie crumb infused layer, then infused chocolate and then topped with this nice marshmallow top. I'll call them "iti biti bites"
20190120_085747.jpg
Ooh, its too early for so many colors. Looks amazing though. I like the way you are thinking.

Ice Cream! I think that would be a winner. :p

Shit... how bout infusing some bacon fat to make some cornbread. Mmmmm
:drool:
Jalapeno cheddar cornbread, with a big ol cup of chili.

Awwwww shit, now my wheels are turning...
:hmmmm:

:passitleft:

T
Shit... how bout infusing some bacon fat to make some cornbread. Mmmmm
:drool:
Jalapeno cheddar cornbread, with a big ol cup of chili.

Awwwww shit, now my wheels are turning...
:hmmmm:

:passitleft:
The wheels cannot be unturned...

Back
Top Bottom