Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Here's a little update... not much has changed... harvested all the Far Out. last plant was the usual 3.5zips dried ... it's always that way for some reason no matter what I do! I thought this last one was going to be 5 zips but the buds are long but they shrunk down.. All good the buds are decent and all the same size and bright green = bag appeal... seams to be the only thing that matters for some reason! :hmmmm:

Mandala Far Out: here's the branches after drying and a pre-trim - teaser buds

20170107_145434.jpg

20170107_145348.jpg

OK moving on... Yesterday I made a compost tea with Alfalfa Meal , buffalo compost & kelp meal - 1 cup of each. Into 4 gallons water and aerate over night.

I've got some new VEG plants that are getting WAY too happy just hanging out and not growing very fast. I like happy plants just not lazy happy plants. Lazy is MY job WTF... so the alfalfa meal contains Triacontanol, a growth hormone. So trying to step up the girls a bit.. they seem worthy. I've already added ~2cups to a gallon of water and watered in. This usually kicks things up over night so more to come. I gave all the ladies a little taste as well.

The Big Girls are pretty much the same ... I'm about to harvest and have very little to replace the ladies with... slacking big time here.

Best Coast Genetics Al Capone = (El Diablo x WiFi 2) x Wonkstar (La Confidential x MK Ultra) x (Chem4 Alien OG)

DSCN203312.JPG

Al Capone close up ... just getting bigger fatter buds and orange. Me likey and clones.

DSCN202910.JPG

Chemdawg.. the huge version... not purple and not short!!

DSCN20358.JPG

Chemdawg close up:

DSCN20369.JPG

Chemdawg the Purps clone

DSCN20318.JPG

again...

DSCN20306.JPG

Her twin:

DSCN203410.JPG

her other twin.. they all look alike... hahahaha one doesn't have the purps YET.

20170110_182653.jpg

Her other twin

20170106_183522.jpg

What else...

This plant was in with a MALE plant in VEG and she was showing pre-flowers and I know the male forgot to pull out ... I think she's pregnant. All the flowers look different... not many pistols.. this is Far Out and the male is ... Al Capone (I think).... ooops.

20170106_183401.jpg

Another Al Capone early in flower... 20 days maybe.

DSCN20128.JPG

Great job, massive buds man! Do you have brixmeter-refractometer?

I busted my knee some on ice today, giving myself some White Russian right now as I write this commentary on your wonderful photos. Man I hope we are gonna share our meadows with trees, bees forest and peace. Our chateau, made outta hemp stalk hempy concrete, with our naturalized- and civilized way of living in the harmony with the Nature, every imaginable tree-ground-house style we can try, made of recyclable replaceable graphene-hemp part. One got broken? Grow some more, hey man, it's easy:
Imagine the unending green hills, where we live deep inside the High tree district of the jungle of the tree city, utilizing all the basic features of the nature and helping it with cleaning. I dunno when we got that lazy to not clean after ourselves and giving our easily made paper money for the energy of someone else. I just know we are getting ready for the biggest cleanup on this planet and it is only about us how we do it. I love how the forest is for rest :) Just slow down and enjoy the everyday life. Take the shovel and bury your ancestor's bodies and make fresh things happen on their foundations. Improve and reinvent. That's my vision, my dream and I'm making that happen. Be positive my man! Like a snowflakes we are all different but made of water and heading for the ground just to get back up again. Life is changing it's shapes all the time. Haha, time to make an update in my journal. I like your style. Thank you for sharing.

Was just passing by and found a gem of information, your fungus gnat control!! I never knew about the peroxide solution, am definitely going to have to try that, as I tried the yellow cards and fly traps (really worked well but obviously only on adults) and vacuuming them mid flight.

Also would love to try my own compost pile and make some living organic soil one of these days. Good looking plants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Was just passing by and found a gem of information, your fungus gnat control!! I never knew about the peroxide solution, am definitely going to have to try that, as I tried the yellow cards and fly traps (really worked well but obviously only on adults) and vacuuming them mid flight.

Also would love to try my own compost pile and make some living organic soil one of these days. Good looking plants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Peroxide works on the here and now... try Monterrey garden spray heavily diluted.. for the rest. I use it in my IPM routine.

Here's a little update... not much has changed... harvested all the Far Out. last plant was the usual 3.5zips dried ... it's always that way for some reason no matter what I do! I thought this last one was going to be 5 zips but the buds are long but they shrunk down.. All good the buds are decent and all the same size and bright green = bag appeal... seams to be the only thing that matters for some reason! :hmmmm:

Mandala Far Out: here's the branches after drying and a pre-trim - teaser buds

20170107_145434.jpg

20170107_145348.jpg

OK moving on... Yesterday I made a compost tea with Alfalfa Meal , buffalo compost & kelp meal - 1 cup of each. Into 4 gallons water and aerate over night.

I've got some new VEG plants that are getting WAY too happy just hanging out and not growing very fast. I like happy plants just not lazy happy plants. Lazy is MY job WTF... so the alfalfa meal contains Triacontanol, a growth hormone. So trying to step up the girls a bit.. they seem worthy. I've already added ~2cups to a gallon of water and watered in. This usually kicks things up over night so more to come. I gave all the ladies a little taste as well.

The Big Girls are pretty much the same ... I'm about to harvest and have very little to replace the ladies with... slacking big time here.

Best Coast Genetics Al Capone = (El Diablo x WiFi 2) x Wonkstar (La Confidential x MK Ultra) x (Chem4 Alien OG)

DSCN203312.JPG

Al Capone close up ... just getting bigger fatter buds and orange. Me likey and clones.

DSCN202910.JPG

Chemdawg.. the huge version... not purple and not short!!

DSCN20358.JPG

Chemdawg close up:

DSCN20369.JPG

Chemdawg the Purps clone

DSCN20318.JPG

again...

DSCN20306.JPG

Her twin:

DSCN203410.JPG

her other twin.. they all look alike... hahahaha one doesn't have the purps YET.

20170110_182653.jpg

Her other twin

20170106_183522.jpg

What else...

This plant was in with a MALE plant in VEG and she was showing pre-flowers and I know the male forgot to pull out ... I think she's pregnant. All the flowers look different... not many pistols.. this is Far Out and the male is ... Al Capone (I think).... ooops.

20170106_183401.jpg

Another Al Capone early in flower... 20 days maybe.

DSCN20128.JPG

Man bb lookn great those r some beauties u have going there I can not wait till my skill lvl gets up 2 where urs is at. I hope my purple kush and my early vixen end up lookn as gud as ur gorgeous beautes Ive noticed my pk is a temperamental lil shit lol I gave my ladies sum of buildasoils super tea pack called craft blend n my pk is curling since then but my early vixen is going strong as shit n real nice n perky man I can't wait till these girls get into flower:cheer: lol it's guna be a show 4 sure but yea jus wanted 2 stop in an see the ladies n how ur grow op is doin n as always lookn amazing great job

Lil update.. not much change just harvest and replace.

Chemdawg the green.... I took this the other day...

DSCN20358.JPG

Chemdawg closer up:

20170116_190243.jpg

Burnt leaves from the lamp... she grew right into them but she's protected the flowers with a nice layer of terpines and resins :thumb: That's my girl!

20170116_190218.jpg

Al Capone - she's a nice little fatty... she's going to loose all those fans then it will be time to chop... those buds will be a bright green... maybe a tinge of gold after drying.

20170116_190314.jpg

Al Capone - close up - in this pic her leaves actually are starting to look like Colombian Red ... they started out HUGE and fat... slowly giving back to the flowers all that energy stored in the fans... they will eventually all fall off then chop time.. about a week I think.

20170116_190258.jpg

Chemdawg clone from the purps mother...

I was reading some history on Chemdawg.... there's definitely a purple pheno - this cultivar that I'm running is from seed from a Chemdawg '91 cut.

Here's the description from Humboldt where I bought the seeds from:

"Chemdawg is a cannabis seed that stems from the original line devised by its creator, as it is the result of the original Chem 91 elite clone. It is a stunning marijuana plant that boasts beautiful colors ranging from light yellow to deep purple. It will reward your work with elongated compact buds that give off a scent that is unique in the international cannabis scene."

The other Chemdawg I'm running the large tall green one is one of the 4 seeds I bought. The Purps version was 1 seed I popped last spring and got lucky with the purps version. By the time I figured out what I had she was already in flower.. I took clippings ... those were all super crops ... basically RE-VEG then grow out. The super croping is what you see this round they are all short and fat lower yielding but POTENT and extreme terpine/resin profile.

I had 2 seeds left and they are sprouting right now so more on the Chemdawg from me this spring. Its a VERY VERY resinous plant ... not a good candidate for humid summer weather IMHO. I'm a little worried about mold on these last 2 ... my RH has been below 35% most of the grow... they are extremely sticky.. Hang drying... they didn't dry hardly at all with the RH @ like 15%.. winter time dry. Touching them they still felt like they were still alive.. with no roots they have no way to fight off PM/mold so not that easy to dry. I'm going to build a drying box with proper ventilation.

This is the 4th Chemdawg super crop clone - this one is just changing to purple and she's got 2 main colas and a lot of 3 leaf leaves... oh and FROSTY.. .wow.

20170116_190556.jpg

I'm afraid to look under her dress... I'm worried to find something I've never seen before.. hahaha...

20170116_190501.jpg

Now here's a pic of another Chemdawg Re-VEG or Supercrop clone of the Chemdawg - we can see the single leaves and the flowers.. I'm going to slowly up the light schedule to 20/4 for a while. I turned it down to 18/6 for a few other VEG plants that I've got in flower now. Theses super crop clones take a long time to get going in VEG .... It's probably easier for me to just pop more seeds a look for anther purps. ..... This is going to be a project for me.

she's like Dafuque are you doing to me....?

20170116_190641.jpg

This is her twin sister & about ready for harvest :

20170116_190413.jpg

Close up:

20170116_190404.jpg

Al Capone... early pics x 3

20170116_190340.jpg

20170116_190332.jpg

20170116_190322.jpg

Lil update.. not much change just harvest and replace.

Chemdawg the green.... I took this the other day...

DSCN20358.JPG

Chemdawg closer up:

20170116_190243.jpg

Burnt leaves from the lamp... she grew right into them but she's protected the flowers with a nice layer of terpines and resins :thumb: That's my girl!

20170116_190218.jpg

Al Capone - she's a nice little fatty... she's going to loose all those fans then it will be time to chop... those buds will be a bright green... maybe a tinge of gold after drying.

20170116_190314.jpg

Al Capone - close up - in this pic her leaves actually are starting to look like Colombian Red ... they started out HUGE and fat... slowly giving back to the flowers all that energy stored in the fans... they will eventually all fall off then chop time.. about a week I think.

20170116_190258.jpg

Chemdawg clone from the purps mother...

I was reading some history on Chemdawg.... there's definitely a purple pheno - this cultivar that I'm running is from seed from a Chemdawg '91 cut.

Here's the description from Humboldt where I bought the seeds from:

"Chemdawg is a cannabis seed that stems from the original line devised by its creator, as it is the result of the original Chem 91 elite clone. It is a stunning marijuana plant that boasts beautiful colors ranging from light yellow to deep purple. It will reward your work with elongated compact buds that give off a scent that is unique in the international cannabis scene."

The other Chemdawg I'm running the large tall green one is one of the 4 seeds I bought. The Purps version was 1 seed I popped last spring and got lucky with the purps version. By the time I figured out what I had she was already in flower.. I took clippings ... those were all super crops ... basically RE-VEG then grow out. The super croping is what you see this round they are all short and fat lower yielding but POTENT and extreme terpine/resin profile.

I had 2 seeds left and they are sprouting right now so more on the Chemdawg from me this spring. Its a VERY VERY resinous plant ... not a good candidate for humid summer weather IMHO. I'm a little worried about mold on these last 2 ... my RH has been below 35% most of the grow... they are extremely sticky.. Hang drying... they didn't dry hardly at all with the RH @ like 15%.. winter time dry. Touching them they still felt like they were still alive.. with no roots they have no way to fight off PM/mold so not that easy to dry. I'm going to build a drying box with proper ventilation.

This is the 4th Chemdawg super crop clone - this one is just changing to purple and she's got 2 main colas and a lot of 3 leaf leaves... oh and FROSTY.. .wow.

20170116_190556.jpg

I'm afraid to look under her dress... I'm worried to find something I've never seen before.. hahaha...

20170116_190501.jpg

Now here's a pic of another Chemdawg Re-VEG or Supercrop clone of the Chemdawg - we can see the single leaves and the flowers.. I'm going to slowly up the light schedule to 20/4 for a while. I turned it down to 18/6 for a few other VEG plants that I've got in flower now. Theses super crop clones take a long time to get going in VEG .... It's probably easier for me to just pop more seeds a look for anther purps. ..... This is going to be a project for me.

she's like Dafuque are you doing to me....?

20170116_190641.jpg

This is her twin sister & about ready for harvest :

20170116_190413.jpg

Close up:

20170116_190404.jpg

Al Capone... early pics x 3

20170116_190340.jpg

20170116_190332.jpg

20170116_190322.jpg

Dam bb lookn great can't wait 2 c how tht reveg ur bringing into 20-4 ends up turning out

Yay, man you got some serious weed problem in your garden, better to chop some of them down :) You're doing great! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Yay, man you got some serious weed problem in your garden, better to chop some of them down :) You're doing great! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Thanks and RIGHT ON brother.. already on it... the Purple Chemdawg is down ... hanging and I had to hose her down with H2O2 ... she was sooo wet and sticky... ripe for PM. I was having a lot of trouble drying her so I just doused her with peroxide solution and a fan ... lets see how it goes.

That's the problem with super cropping, the internodes are too close. I'm still learning how to do it after all these years.

It's much easier to just take cuttings and toss if they are males but I get lazy and in the long run I work harder and stress more so I've changed to taking cuttings early and sort them out later.

Right now I have 5 super cropped clones going from the purps ... seriously thinking of just vegging them and take cuttings from the best one while they are in VEG and not wait.

So next up on the chopping block is Al Capone... and the big Chemdawg isn't very far behind her.

Time to harvest and then re-org the flower room. The Al Capone the orange is about ready. I let my ladies go a little longer ... wait for the pistols to slow down. The buds get fatter but I am taking risks with mold doing that.

With all those big plants/flowers the RH gets up around 50% and 80F ... balmy in there.

The Chemdawg I just harvested is CRAZY ... I've never seen/touched plants that sticky. The buds look like something else.... trichomes, resin and terpines EVERYWHERE.

I harvested her sister 3 weeks ago and saved all the trim and put it into a jar just like they were buds. Last night I opened the jar... all the trim looked just like buds when I dumped them out on the table... not dry at all, the trim felt very moist & sticky and just like buds that were curing but trim.. total surprise.

Thanks and RIGHT ON brother.. already on it... the Purple Chemdawg is down ... hanging and I had to hose her down with H2O2 ... she was sooo wet and sticky... ripe for PM. I was having a lot of trouble drying her so I just doused her with peroxide solution and a fan ... lets see how it goes.

That's the problem with super cropping, the internodes are too close. I'm still learning how to do it after all these years.

It's much easier to just take cuttings and toss if they are males but I get lazy and in the long run I work harder and stress more so I've changed to taking cuttings early and sort them out later.

Right now I have 5 super cropped clones going from the purps ... seriously thinking of just vegging them and take cuttings from the best one while they are in VEG and not wait.

So next up on the chopping block is Al Capone... and the big Chemdawg isn't very far behind her.

Time to harvest and then re-org the flower room. The Al Capone the orange is about ready. I let my ladies go a little longer ... wait for the pistols to slow down. The buds get fatter but I am taking risks with mold doing that.

With all those big plants/flowers the RH gets up around 50% and 80F ... balmy in there.

The Chemdawg I just harvested is CRAZY ... I've never seen/touched plants that sticky. The buds look like something else.... trichomes, resin and terpines EVERYWHERE.

I harvested her sister 3 weeks ago and saved all the trim and put it into a jar just like they were buds. Last night I opened the jar... all the trim looked just like buds when I dumped them out on the table... not dry at all, the trim felt very moist & sticky and just like buds that were curing but trim.. total surprise.

Oh man, that sounds awesome! I do the topping/fluxing to get me some nice bushes. I get big plant in 2 months after 3 toppings under 100W (not really, china, haha) blurple light. I cannot imagine 200W COBs shining down on her, oh my what a picture. You can top once after 6-7th node, leave only 3 very top nodes to grow and you got yourself a nice bush. Stun her for a week, but then she will get back on track.
RH at 50% is very decent I work with much higher one :D You need to open the jars often, you can also put something dry in the jar, to absorb the extra humidity. I did not tried that but I got tiny tiny mold on one of my buds. Not more fortunately :phew:

My trim from White Russian got all glued together, making a solid puck :) I got my tweezers all sticky by moving buds. You hit the quality right there! All my friends that tasted my buds were pleasantly surprised. You cannot go back once you got this. And a vape to enjoy the amazing flavor, yay, lucky me. Herer half through flower, the plant and soil is not showing any problems. So happy with LOS, just add water and brew few juices. I dig your strains. I have Orange Bud incoming next, getting the king of sativas into my tent. I was also thinking about no THC, CBD rich specimen, it being a way I can go legal before it's all legal. Making vape pen liquids, phoenix tears, oils... Bio quality and strong, just like you. It can be a way to get a reputation in the field. Plus CBD rich strains are very good for numerous health conditions. I love your work, thank you for sharing. I recommend the Herer, such a splendid smell. :love: :Namaste: :thanks:

P10002395.JPG

Man ur flower room is amazing as is ur skill for gardening this amazing medicine. But yea ur guna have 2 let me no how the peroxide spray n fan work out for the girl u got hanging u shud post sum pics of ur girls hanging up if u have the time :thanks: and :Namaste: brotha keep up the gud green frosty work:thumb:

Isn't 50% RH and 80F just about perfect for a flower room? My little cheat sheet says flower at 45-55% RH and 78-82F.

I wrote my cheat sheet after reading Jorge Cervantes' book where he describes growing quick-veg sea of green - so maybe he was thinking of smaller buds :) And maybe he's not as good a grower as you. I'm positive yours taste better :)

Hey there Rad... Why yes I believe you are correct my friend. That said... anytime I'm up at 50% RH with mature flowers I start to worry. It's winter here in the North East which this year means rain and grey ... humidity is up way high. Flower room I'm good but after chop the plants loose all ability to fight off pathogens and mold/bud rot is one of them. This is only an issue with those really big fat tightly grown flowers .. for some reason those are the ones I seem to gravitate to!

I'm kinda glad to see that big tall evenly spaced Chemdawg for a change.

I really really need to build myself and drying box. With temp control and LOTS of air exchange. I need to start getting serious for a day.. hahaha and "just do it"!

Little update.. lots of little girls in da house... seedlings, clones and super-croped ladies in VEG.

Some of the seedlings I'm running are:

Devils Tit from Snow High - Durban Poison x Acapulco Gold x C99 (regulars)

Citrus Berry from Exotic - Mother: Kimbo Kush - Father: Orange Valley OG; 60% Indica / 40% Sativa (regulars)

I've got a few fems going but they just popped and not going to jinx them... one already sprouted and promptly fell over the next day! Whaaat? REG seeds seem to always have more vigor.. I was reading that adding some Calcium to the water for sprouting is healthy for the seedlings... from that crazy Dr Albrecht dude. Hey .. he did a lot of seedling research.. looking into this a bit more!

So on our way on..... about to chop the Big Al Capone ... she looks about ready to smoke at 70 days or so and no more new pistols... I almost chopped her this AM but thought I should take some pics first... I have 3 more younger ones going so I can compare these pics later on when its time for them to get the chop.

Al Capone from Best Coast - (El Diablo x WiFi 2) x Wonkstar (La Confidential x MK Ultra) x (Chem4 Alien OG)

I wanted to run this one for the Wifi part of the genetics.. and tribute to Dr Cannabi where ever you are! :Namaste:

We are doing freaking GRREAT with this beast! I hope she tastes as good as she looks! All dressed up and ready for the taking. I'll do pics at trim time.

DSCN20428.JPG

:thedoubletake: I don't usually droll on my own weed ... today exception - tomorrow chop :drool:

DSCN20436.JPG

Next up on the chopping block is Chemdawg the Tall... another week or so...actually she may be ready, I've got to go check my dates and see... no more new pistols.. and I do my usual wait a week. She's gonna be pretty fresh if I chop now.. that'll be a little zippy, just sayin! hahaha

DSCN20398.JPG

Chendawg closie

DSCN20406.JPG

Back view f'd-up flash.

DSCN20419.JPG

Here's some Al Capone getting going ... 55ish days, changing color, from seed :

Closie:

DSCN204910.JPG

Another Al Capone ... younger... 20ish days

DSCN20465.JPG

And another Al Capone 40ish days:

DSCN20459.JPG

The new lady in the house - Citrus Berry from Exotic just starting to show her goodies! She's still stretching and her sister is in the back there smallish.. disappointment there .. no stretch for some reason, both from seed. The one that didn't stretch is not long for this world if my Chemdawg clone keeps going, in a week the Chemdawg the Tall clone is going to be ready... she's taking off in VEG, and clones.

DSCN20377.JPG

Hey there Rad... Why yes I believe you are correct my friend. That said... anytime I'm up at 50% RH with mature flowers I start to worry. It's winter here in the North East which this year means rain and grey ... humidity is up way high. Flower room I'm good but after chop the plants loose all ability to fight off pathogens and mold/bud rot is one of them. This is only an issue with those really big fat tightly grown flowers .. for some reason those are the ones I seem to gravitate to!

I'm kinda glad to see that big tall evenly spaced Chemdawg for a change.

I really really need to build myself and drying box. With temp control and LOTS of air exchange. I need to start getting serious for a day.. hahaha and "just do it"!

Little update.. lots of little girls in da house... seedlings, clones and super-croped ladies in VEG.

Some of the seedlings I'm running are:

Devils Tit from Snow High - Durban Poison x Acapulco Gold x C99 (regulars)

Citrus Berry from Exotic - Mother: Kimbo Kush - Father: Orange Valley OG; 60% Indica / 40% Sativa (regulars)

I've got a few fems going but they just popped and not going to jinx them... one already sprouted and promptly fell over the next day! Whaaat? REG seeds seem to always have more vigor.. I was reading that adding some Calcium to the water for sprouting is healthy for the seedlings... from that crazy Dr Albrecht dude. Hey .. he did a lot of seedling research.. looking into this a bit more!

So on our way on..... about to chop the Big Al Capone ... she looks about ready to smoke at 70 days or so and no more new pistols... I almost chopped her this AM but thought I should take some pics first... I have 3 more younger ones going so I can compare these pics later on when its time for them to get the chop.

Al Capone from Best Coast - (El Diablo x WiFi 2) x Wonkstar (La Confidential x MK Ultra) x (Chem4 Alien OG)

I wanted to run this one for the Wifi part of the genetics.. and tribute to Dr Cannabi where ever you are! :Namaste:

We are doing freaking GRREAT with this beast! I hope she tastes as good as she looks! All dressed up and ready for the taking. I'll do pics at trim time.

DSCN20428.JPG

:thedoubletake: I don't usually droll on my own weed ... today exception - tomorrow chop :drool:

DSCN20436.JPG

Next up on the chopping block is Chemdawg the Tall... another week or so...actually she may be ready, I've got to go check my dates and see... no more new pistols.. and I do my usual wait a week. She's gonna be pretty fresh if I chop now.. that'll be a little zippy, just sayin! hahaha

DSCN20398.JPG

Chendawg closie

DSCN20406.JPG

Back view f'd-up flash.

DSCN20419.JPG

Here's some Al Capone getting going ... 55ish days, changing color, from seed :

Closie:

DSCN204910.JPG

Another Al Capone ... younger... 20ish days

DSCN20465.JPG

And another Al Capone 40ish days:

DSCN20459.JPG

The new lady in the house - Citrus Berry from Exotic just starting to show her goodies! She's still stretching and her sister is in the back there smallish.. disappointment there .. no stretch for some reason, both from seed. The one that didn't stretch is not long for this world if my Chemdawg clone keeps going, in a week the Chemdawg the Tall clone is going to be ready... she's taking off in VEG, and clones.

DSCN20377.JPG

Omg bb very nice for real man those big buds r amazing I can't wait to start getn sum big girls like tht now I'm working with gud genetics I jus germd to new early vs n a purple k but the purple k isn't popping a tap root cud I need 2 germ it longer it Sat in a cup of water for like 16 r 18 hours it was one of the 2 lol whatever cks site said then into paper towel I cant remember rite nw how long they sat in the cup for as 2 I'm pretty high this morning haha jus tried out my fully organic bud the1 I did half n half on with my los kit and then half of roots organic 2 use it up lol want not waste not right but yea even half half like tht was the best tasting stuff I've grown yet :thanks: for turning me on 2 organic growing I'll never go back to bag soil this stuff is amazing but yea my purple kush seed isn't popping a tap so shud I jus wait longer or shud I jus tryn throw it into soil?? :thanks: n member keep it green n stay frosty my friend :Namaste:

Omg bb very nice for real man those big buds r amazing I can't wait to start getn sum big girls like tht now I'm working with gud genetics I jus germd to new early vs n a purple k but the purple k isn't popping a tap root cud I need 2 germ it longer it Sat in a cup of water for like 16 r 18 hours it was one of the 2 lol whatever cks site said then into paper towel I cant remember rite nw how long they sat in the cup for as 2 I'm pretty high this morning haha jus tried out my fully organic bud the1 I did half n half on with my los kit and then half of roots organic 2 use it up lol want not waste not right but yea even half half like tht was the best tasting stuff I've grown yet :thanks: for turning me on 2 organic growing I'll never go back to bag soil this stuff is amazing but yea my purple kush seed isn't popping a tap so shud I jus wait longer or shud I jus tryn throw it into soil?? :thanks: n member keep it green n stay frosty my friend :Namaste:

The man himself may answer .. but while he is looking the other way ... I germinate in water until I see the root showing fat and white through the cracked shell, or until I see the 'tail' emerge. Then I go into soil. It usually takes 2-5 days for the root to emerge. It then takes 1-4 days for the seed to break ground after planting.

The water soak gets the germination started. The wet towel keeps it going. The soil is where the seed takes root.

You can go into the paper towel several hours after the seed stops floating on the surface. Me... I skip the paper towel.

Some folks go directly into the ground, but when I do that, I can never be sure the seed got enough water to germinate and I can waste 3 weeks waiting for a seed to pop before I give up on it. If a seed doesn't show roots in 7 days of water, I only wasted 1 week before I started another one.

Back
Top Bottom