Critical 47

This is my brother's plant, it was just a random seed in a zip. I am thinking he didn't ever turn the light off?
1000000446.jpg
image000000 (1).jpg
image000000.jpg

Friday, Feb 2, 2024 3:21pm

Got the Fox Farm fertilizer today, and made up a gallon jug with big bloom and grow big. The instructions say not to mix the two contents in the same container but... I did. I only put a teaspoon of the big bloom and half teaspoon of grow big. I watered a day or 2 ago so she really doesn't need watering. So I scooped 2 cups of the juice around the substrate. Just a sip 😁🍷. An gave the baby (wild Thia) a cup of it too. We'll see how they like that soon enough. The rest I walked around and gave my roses a little cup each to get a good wake up when they're ready. 🥰💚

I always thought you could mix them together. I did it with Advance Nutes and RX blend. No problems
I was checking out them advanced nutrients.. there's a few I was curious about. Also, what is flushing? Is that important to do? Does this take place before I harvest? How exactly does someone flush? My mind goes directly to flushing out a transmission. Do you just water down your roots and make sure it drains clear?

I was checking out them advanced nutrients.. there's a few I was curious about. Also, what is flushing? Is that important to do? Does this take place before I harvest? How exactly does someone flush? My mind goes directly to flushing out a transmission. Do you just water down your roots and make sure it drains clear?
I have never flushed before harvest. I did flush once because I thought I over feed my plants.

I have never flushed before harvest. I did flush once because I thought I over feed my plants.
In a living soil setup, I don't flush. In fact I rely on the soil to contain enough nutrition for the next plant to go in. The only benefit, as far as logic goes, is you'd save a few bucks in nutrients towards the end. It's one of those deals where I don't think it matters, but it doesn't necessarily hurt either. Lol

In a living soil setup, I don't flush. In fact I rely on the soil to contain enough nutrition for the next plant to go in. The only benefit, as far as logic goes, is you'd save a few bucks in nutrients towards the end. It's one of those deals where I don't think it matters, but it doesn't necessarily hurt either. Lol
Thank you @KeithLemon and @Chrondocious
I have a ways to go til harvest however I was curious as to the importance of flushing and if it's necessary. Thank you guys for the feedback.

Check your local body shop. We always have boxes....any size you want. Lol my first grow was sound proofed by a Mercedes hood box. Damn right I put the symbol facing out! Low key sponsored by amg and shit. Lol
Oh snap! We got a place called Mullen's they deal in sports cars like Ferrari and other stuff that's way outta my price range...im gonna go see if I can get a awesome box from them.. 😜

My critical 47 is starting to fill out more.
I've been contemplating on getting the rest of my seeds started so they're ready by the time spring has sprung.

Channel+ and Sour Tangi, both feminized photoperiods. They're ok to put on the 18/6 light schedule while there little correct?
I've not ever grown a photoperiod.

I do know that it's starting to get darker later now, was dark by 4:40pm an it's now getting dark after 5pm-ish. Thank God cuz it feels draining when the sun is nothing more of a blink of an eye during the day.

And I'm nervous to trim anything cuz critical 47 didn't care for that when I did it before. Touchy bitch. 🍀
With that being said, I have kinda managed to use some the branches to hold the fan leaves that I want to cut, hold them under the branches so they're not blocking the new growth.

You can get much more outta that bulb by popping off the plastic cover. Even standard LED bulbs from the home will grow plants. I've always just popped that cover off to expose the chips. That other light is a light. Lol. Not trying to dog on your setup at all. We all start somewhere. If they like that bulb, pop that plastic off, and lower it a few inches. In the mean time, depending on how much cash you can spare, I would look into getting a better fixture. There's some sponsors here in the sight, but I've never used any of them, so I can't say, but mars has good budget lights, hlg is a bit more spendy, but a dyi can save some cash on those. If money isn't an issue, I'd go with an hlg. I have an 135, and it's good for 2x2 for veg and flower. Should rock that box out pretty good. Other wise, there are other options as well. If nothing else, those will work, you just might be a bit underwhelmed with the final results.
I want to thank you for the advice, I figured out how to pop them plastic tops off and you're so right!!! These lady's ate that up!! As for the sponsors, I might be too new at growing for their liking.

Critical 47 is now 45 days old = 6 weeks, 3 days.

Now I'm not 100% sure when vegetation ends and flowering begins.. I'm just kinda watching for that new thing that wasn't there before to happen. From my understanding it's long little hairs that sprout from the nodes, so far everything I've seen turns I to a new set of leaves at this moment. An I love how innocent and delicate they look; it's the same feeling as looking at the tiniest fingernails on a newborn baby. ❤️
I went ahead and snipped off the 2 largest fan leaves.
20240203_145723.jpg

Critical 47 is now 45 days old = 6 weeks, 3 days.

Now I'm not 100% sure when vegetation ends and flowering begins.. I'm just kinda watching for that new thing that wasn't there before to happen. From my understanding it's long little hairs that sprout from the nodes, so far everything I've seen turns I to a new set of leaves at this moment. An I love how innocent and delicate they look; it's the same feeling as looking at the tiniest fingernails on a newborn baby. ❤️
I went ahead and snipped off the 2 largest fan leaves.
20240203_145723.jpg
Unless it's an auto flower, you're gonna need a timer set to 12 hours on and 12 hours off. Plant won't flower until it receives 12 hrs of darkness. I run my lights 11 on 13 off. I count flower from the day the light schedule changes. Some wait a week or so. Most breeder suggestions are from flip date. So, she'll be in flower as soon as you want.

Just an update, nothing special. I received the rest of the fox farm nutrients today: open says me, beastie blooms and cha-ching. As well as the fabric grow bags, which was recommended on here by another 420 member @Keffka. They look tough and well made. Found them on Amazon 6 3gal bags for $9. Free shipping/handling. Can't complain! The fox farm trio was on sale, I got them for a whole $46. Yeaya!! 🎶
Anyhow, 😉
So all week I've been depriving my girl of water, plus I wanted to see if she would drink a whole gallon of nutrients infused water. I usually just give her a 20 oz water bottle or 2. Never enough where there's excess drainage.
1 gallon of slightly warm tap water (I don't know what's in the water I don't drink from the sink) and added a teaspoon of Fox farm open says me, 2 teaspoons of big bloom and 2 teaspoons of big grow. To my surprise Critical 47 drank that whole gallon!!! Towards the end there was a bit of run off but not too bad.
I did learn that it's probably not wise to be doing this on my carpet (gets a little wetter than expected). Next time I'll be sure we go to the kitchen!
I'm in the process of making a Frankenstein grow light, hopefully it will go as planned and I don't die from electrocution in the process. Hahaha! ⚡⚡💥
Hours after the big gulp of Fox farm, she looked bright and cheerful, leaves all perked sky high, she probably does get high from that nutrient boost! Even though she isn't flowering yet, I went ahead and gave her some that open says me to kinda get her energy directed towards the 💡 idea. This week she's been growing super fast! Probably due to that first feeding on the 2nd.
In fact she's probably gonna have to have her box all to herself soon.
The babies are growing fast too, I'll need to prioritize my next journal so it's not so ADHD.
Screenshot_20240207_142519_Etsy~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom