Critical 47

7 weeks 3 days
Trimmed off a few extra leaves from the bottom canopy. Looks cleaner and more open. Thinking this will help focus the energy more into the new growth.
The 2 younger plants are in their own space, the baby box. Made a magnetic closure for it. Upgraded the reflection 🪞.
All is good 💯
20240209_195419.jpg
20240209_195503.jpg
20240209_195541.jpg
20240209_195527.jpg
20240209_195516.jpg
20240209_193914.jpg

Springs coming, bugs are waking up... And sooner than expected, here's the 1st of the ladybugs that hybernate in my house during the winter. Soon I'll be posting pictures of them in the hundreds... In my house .. just thankful it's not roaches. Thad be gross. Then this stink bug has been chilling in the kitchen all winter long, hasn't bugged me once. I did save it from drowning in the sink once. Lol.
20240210_191911.jpg
20240210_191849.jpg

Springs coming, bugs are waking up... And sooner than expected, here's the 1st of the ladybugs that hybernate in my house during the winter. Soon I'll be posting pictures of them in the hundreds... In my house .. just thankful it's not roaches. Thad be gross. Then this stink bug has been chilling in the kitchen all winter long, hasn't bugged me once. I did save it from drowning in the sink once. Lol.
20240210_191911.jpg
20240210_191849.jpg
My place has been crawling with those beetles for a couple months now. They're welcome in my garden. They don't hurt anything. And honestly.....my trip problem has decreased drastically. Lol. Maybe not real lady bugs, but if they don't hurt, I leave em be. Lol

My place has been crawling with those beetles for a couple months now. They're welcome in my garden. They don't hurt anything. And honestly.....my trip problem has decreased drastically. Lol. Maybe not real lady bugs, but if they don't hurt, I leave em be. Lol
They're really good at keeping thripes and aphids and other garden pests controlled for sure! Lacewings are good too.

When you gonna flip that critical? She's gonna outgrow that box for sure now. I'd flip asap, and find a way for more space.
I'm waiting on my @VIVOSUN light to arrive ❤️ she's been growing like a weed !! And this week she's got new things going on in the nodes. I changed her sleep schedule, she went for 20/4 to 18/6 and I'm gonna start her at a 12/ 12 or something of that idea starting tonight. She's exactly 8 weeks today.
Happy Valentine's Day 💘

Cannabis is quite similar to roses, they have similar parts and attitude. They like to be left alone and at the same time they want your attention.. typical woman. 😆
Funny you say that ,I was sniffing my Obi-Wan Kush plant buds tonight and smelt a rose smell aswell as some other intense smells i can't quite put my finger on as of yet . They are such awesome plants.

Funny you say that ,I was sniffing my Obi-Wan Kush plant buds tonight and smelt a rose smell aswell as some other intense smells i can't quite put my finger on as of yet . They are such awesome plants.
My mom would have loved that strain!
Big star wars fan 💚 . honestly I'm surprised they haven't started naming strains after hairy potter yet 🤣

Big star wars fan 💚 . honestly I'm surprised they haven't started naming strains after hairy potter yet 🤣
Probably too young a demographic and they don't want to draw bad attention, where as star wars references go back a lot further generation wise

I grew out some tauriel.....pretty sure thats LOTR though. Lol Some hobbit haze. Lol

Hello you :)

I miss so many good journal opportunities I’ve hired a Journal Scout to keep a look out for me. Mel PM’ed me today saying “found one!”

Thanks @Melville Hobbes i love your guts!

I’m a lady grower too. I’m in Australia.

Good luck and I’m all in to watch your Grow Show!

#GirlPower

Back
Top Bottom