Crop King Seeds - Purple Kush Feminized - Grow Journal - Lady Growing Lady

Week 6 Veg - CKS - Purple Kush Fem - "nursing her nitrogen deficiency"
IMG_169027.jpg
IMG_168921.jpg
IMG_157220.jpg
IMG_163122.jpg
IMG_161224.jpg
IMG_161322.jpg

Week 7 Veg - CKS - Purple Kush Fem - "Still growing strong despite her principle leaves continuing to turn despite my rescue, but not giving up on this. Her buds are still growing fast, hopefully I caught it in time." I know she should have way more foliage, perhaps she will keep me guessing. Thanks for checking up on us.
IMG_172727.jpg
IMG_170622.jpg
IMG_182031.jpg

MAKE CROP KING SEEDS OFFICE A DESTINATION NEXT TIME YOU ARE IN VANCOUVER!

IMG_187327.jpg

I was in Vancouver for a conference and I have always wanted to visit the Crop King Seeds office because I love their customer service. When I arrived I was greeted by the owner who is as friendly as you can be. He asked me immediately if he could help me and I started asking about their new strains CBD indica for growing medicinal herb. He couldn't wait to talk about the hard work that went into breeding these seeds. He also went over the proper way to germinate CKS seeds which is specific, but luckily they have a grow guide which helps novices such as myself.

I chose the seeds that I wanted and he gave me a discount on them for driving over an hour to his office. Yah super amazing guy helping those who need medical greenery resources for personal use only. As a thank you for my purchase I got a free gift and that just made my day. If you don't know which supplier to support, this home-grown brand is top notch for customer service, guarantee'd seeds, and the best karma you could ask for in regards to supporting kids for baseball teams. This community is based on the principles of treating the ladies right and I walked out feeling like I was the Queen of Crop King Seeds!

IMG_187416.jpg

CROP KING SEEDS MADE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE, WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE REALLY?

THANK YOU! :thanks:
Nothing new that he spoke of, but the owner is always working on new things. They are expanding as fast as you can say their name. I'm going to start a new journal for the CBD seeds I picked up. Just germinated this week, I'm already taking pics. You can get either Indica CBD or Sativa CBD, can't get better that that. Thanks for stopping by, love making green friends.

Week 8 Veg - CKS - Purple Kush Fem

I was in the hospital last week - these brain attacks that make me very sick but I keep fighting my way back to health. My headache lasted 4 days straight, feeling like I was wearing a helmet that was too tight. As funny as that sounds, wearing a helmet indoors, it's my only way to describe the vice grip headaches.

Buuut, being the dedicated little nature grower that I am, I still manage to take pics of my week 8 veg and the start of week 9. Their feeding schedule was on time this week despite my health stuff. I'm sure my plants get sick of my daily care, but they energize me. It's the routine my body likes.

When you go through my journal there are spelling errors, bad grammar, double posts and mistakes made while growing - all these are results of my cognitive blocks. I recently found out the my memory, recall is good, but my language, focus and math are very low percentage 1%. If it weren't for the routine of growing the same plants over, it would be difficult to apply new processes with new seeds every single time. Single tasks keeps the headaches at bay.

This is all very interesting to me because I like to research my difficiences in order to find brain games that will help me specifically. This growing process is my most fav brain game, where you fight off all the bad bugs in order to save the princess who is growing into the sky. Funny how my mind works, and doesn't work. But in the end, it's just another way to accept my disability as a high-functioning person.

I am hoping to accept my mistakes like the plants accept my mistakes and grow on. HUGS TO NO BUGS...lol

IMG_199026.jpg
IMG_198826.jpg
IMG_188622.jpg
IMG_188523.jpg

Week 8 Veg - CKS - Purple Kush Fem

I was in the hospital last week - these brain attacks that make me very sick but I keep fighting my way back to health. My headache lasted 4 days straight, feeling like I was wearing a helmet that was too tight. As funny as that sounds, wearing a helmet indoors, it's my only way to describe the vice grip headaches.

Buuut, being the dedicated little nature grower that I am, I still manage to take pics of my week 8 veg and the start of week 9. Their feeding schedule was on time this week despite my health stuff. I'm sure my plants get sick of my daily care, but they energize me. It's the routine my body likes.

When you go through my journal there are spelling errors, bad grammar, double posts and mistakes made while growing - all these are results of my cognitive blocks. I recently found out the my memory, recall is good, but my language, focus and math are very low percentage 1%. If it weren't for the routine of growing the same plants over, it would be difficult to apply new processes with new seeds every single time. Single tasks keeps the headaches at bay.

This is all very interesting to me because I like to research my difficiences in order to find brain games that will help me specifically. This growing process is my most fav brain game, where you fight off all the bad bugs in order to save the princess who is growing into the sky. Funny how my mind works, and doesn't work. But in the end, it's just another way to accept my disability as a high-functioning person.

I am hoping to accept my mistakes like the plants accept my mistakes and grow on. HUGS TO NO BUGS...lol

IMG_199026.jpg
IMG_198826.jpg
IMG_188622.jpg
IMG_188523.jpg

Glad your able to fight through the pain... Hope you start feeling better.

Question is it flowering in Veg?

Glad your able to fight through the pain... Hope you start feeling better.

Question is it flowering in Veg?

No question at all my friend, she is flowering during the veg because my brain made the wrong decision a few weeks ago. I wrote about it in my earlier journal entries. Now I am just trying to keep her going in flowering because I can't reverse my wrong decisions. But some people get rid of their plants if they are not perfect, but I am just trying to keep her comfortable while she is frail and flowering due to my mistakes. Do you have advice? I mean she is still flowering despite me, her flowering is growing and growing. I know I won't win the journal entry contest, that is no longer my goal. My hope is that I can keep her producing while I start a new grow. As much as I blame my brain for making stupid easy errors, I feel like I need to commit and keep growing, just like we do in life. Don't quit, just recommit...lol What do you think

Week 9 & 10 - Leaves are dying, buds over-rippened by early flowering, over all sickly looking. An early harvest has forced me to let go of this plant. But in the meantime, it doesn't have to be a downer, I had fun honouring my effort and her minimal buds. Here are photos in her remembrance.

IMG_208622.jpg
IMG_210223.jpg
IMG_211020.jpg
IMG_210818.jpg
IMG_210720.jpg
IMG_212724.jpg
IMG_212017.jpg
IMG_211517.jpg

Don't be "shellfish" with your bud...lol Gotta end this journal on a positive note.
Thanks for subscribing, hugs not bugs, love GTHM!

Ever thought about revegging her and starting over? The pile of buds looks delicious though

I thought about that exact thing, you must of been reading my mind. As I went over her with a magnifying glass and picking through her camo coloured leaves she was getting to that stage where the pistols were dark brown, the tri-chomes were creamy to solid, and she didn't have many or if any leaves that act as solar panels. I decided to part ways with her. But Nismo, were you thinking of something else, do tell, how would you reveggie her?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank you very much, have a groovy day!

Back
Top Bottom