Crop Kings - NYC Diesel Auto - Ice Wreck Reg - LED Grow

IMG_045743.JPG

Very nice weed man, I wont some now, how long you think to finish????????

Very nice weed man, I wont some now, how long you think to finish????????
This is a Blue Treacle (Molasses) from Female seeds...She is a Blueberry x Sweet tooth x auto , She smells like sweet blueberries with a very lite skunk funk.. Cant wait to try here..She is perfect for small spaces brother :circle-of-love: 2 weeks tops on the finish

This is a Blue Treacle (Molasses) from Female seeds...She is a Blueberry x Sweet tooth x auto , She smells like sweet blueberries with a very lite skunk funk.. Cant wait to try here..She is perfect for small spaces brother :circle-of-love: 2 weeks tops on the finish

Looks like candy!!! The leaves are so green still at finish, most close to finished plants I see on here are yellow and brown we can tell who the experts are!!!!! Keep it up. big ups brother!!!!

Looks like candy!!! The leaves are so green still at finish, most close to finished plants I see on here are yellow and brown we can tell who the experts are!!!!! Keep it up. big ups brother!!!!
No expert brother..But thanks for the compliment :lot-o-toke: The leaves should be turning soon :thumb: Have you grown any autos? Or are you new to the game, but been playing awhile? Nice to meet you by the way brother :passitleft:

The pheno i had was just the opposite as far as size. I thought it would be small so i put it in a space bucket/dwc as a side project and i just had to keep buying buckets to extent the grow area. It ended up almost 4 feet tall by harvest. Also went 120+ days. It smells sooo good tho and tastes amazing.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No expert brother..But thanks for the compliment :lot-o-toke: The leaves should be turning soon :thumb: Have you grown any autos? Or are you new to the game, but been playing awhile? Nice to meet you by the way brother :passitleft:

New to the game but hoping to learn enough to make something happen!!!! Its just so many things that you have to be in tune with and I hope when I brake ground I will be ready......

New to the game but hoping to learn enough to make something happen!!!! Its just so many things that you have to be in tune with and I hope when I brake ground I will be ready......
You came to the right place brother...Welcome to the 420 family :420:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

That was a great job.

Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom